Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Supercard (New Mobile card game)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

This is a cracking little app in fairness

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Still playing this, got two ultra rare AJs from that last People's Champion, it's almost comical how high the stats are (easily my highest point total, my other cards are pro super rares, and the only epic I have is Taunt). I've taken to training up rares I have dupes of so if I get a SR/UR card, I can use it to train that card and they get huge XP for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I've been addicted to it since it came out.

Have 4 legendary pros now and have gotten the Orton and Ambrose cards from the last two PCCs.

Won my last legendary king of the ring 51-0 though so nearing endgame with nothing to play for until they add new content now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just got my second epic, and wouldn't you bloody know it, it's a second fecking taunt.

Advertisement