Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Supercard (New Mobile card game)

Options
  • 17-08-2014 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Simplest game in the world but I am finding it quite addictive so why not create a thread as I seen a few of you are.

My team at the moment is Cesaro, Hulk Hogan, Mr. Mcmahon and Faaaaannndannnngo and Mattie as my diva was walking everybody for a while but getting beat a lot more now, I'm currently 91-11 in exhibition and 11-2 in king of the ring kinda hooked since last night.
    Anyway please share your teams.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

I've got:
    R-Truth (Rare)
    Daniel Bryan (Uncommon)
    Ryback (Uncommon)
    Dolph Ziggler
    Tamina Snuka

I'm 5-1 up.

My Dolph is a Pro after I merged two Dolphs together and trained him up so his stats aren't bad.

I've got Del Rio, Mysterio, RVD, Adam Rose, Ryder, Sandow, Swagger, Khali and Summer Rae in the rest of my deck too.

Addictive little game alright. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Great for passing a half hour on the bog

Exhibition record is 238-28. Team is Super Rare Eddie Guerrero (don't think he's lost once for me), and Rare ADR, RVD and Yokokuna, with Rare AJ Lee as my diva. Card luck is rotten for me, I've seen guys with 50 odd games with 3 super rare cards

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

It's ridiculously addictive. I've got super lucky with my exhibition picks, which is making it more fun for myself, anyway.

I've got:

Super Rare Golddust
    Super Rare Kofi
    Super Rare Seth
    Super Rare Mysterio
    and a Rare Eva Marie.

Played just over a 100 games. Pure jammy, I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭srfc d16

What was the other wresting game people were talking about a while ago? I think it was a career type thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Slightly addicted to the game :pac: .... Current stats

BvRocMLIQAEJu72.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Part of me doubts this game. Nobody seems to have a losing record, and there's never any delay in opponents choices, which makes me doubt you're actually playing against someone online

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

This **** is addictive

Current deck:

All rare: Diesel, Christian, Miz, Tyson Kidd, Eva Marie. 32-2 record.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Current record 234-28

Deck at the moment is:

Bray Wyatt (epic)
    Big Show (epic)
    Jack Swagger (sr)
    Roman Reigns (sr)
    Brie Bella (sr)

Have cannibalised a fair few cards to boost the super rares.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

Part of me doubts this game. Nobody seems to have a losing record, and there's never any delay in opponents choices, which makes me doubt you're actually playing against someone online

Thats something I've been thinking about. And the fact that you always have a random list of people waiting to be chosen and yet you are never challenged

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Deadlie wrote: »
    It's ridiculously addictive. I've got super lucky with my exhibition picks, which is making it more fun for myself, anyway.

I've got:

Super Rare Golddust
    Super Rare Kofi
    Super Rare Seth
    Super Rare Mysterio
    and a Rare Eva Marie.

Played just over a 100 games. Pure jammy, I am.

Its taken me about 250 exhibition games to find 1 Super Rare. Were all yours through exhibitions or did you get any for completing a KotR.
    TGJD wrote: »
    Thats something I've been thinking about. And the fact that you always have a random list of people waiting to be chosen and yet you are never challenged

In exhibitions, you're not playing against other users, you're playing against other users Exhibition Decks with the system making there moves. So its possible some of you would have come up against my deck but my moves are been made by the system. So when you beat someone, it does not effect there record, it just improves yours. I thought that was pretty clear but it does take away from the game that you can't go into some kinda exhibition lounge or share usernames and play proper exhitions or organise your own tournaments.

The KotR tournaments take too long. 16 users in my qualifying and you have to play all of them 3 times. That means qualifying lasts 45 hours.

• Advertisement

Since my picture above im 419W-55L now, still only have one SR in Del Rio. Even though my decks SR+ all i find is rares :/

Can you train 'up' an uncommon card to be a rare card? Some of this game I don't understand to be honest. I must be getting old :P

Brendaõ wrote: »
    Can you train 'up' an uncommon card to be a rare card? Some of this game I don't understand to be honest. I must be getting old :P

Nope, you have to win the Rare cards. But you will need a few trained up Uncommons to help you along the way.

Alos, if you merge 2 of the same, it increases the level you can train that wrestler to. A uncommon can be trained to level 15 while a Pro Uncommon can be trained to Level 20. So if you merge 2 Uncommons, he will become a Pro Uncommon but a Rare is still better.

Edit:
    I had a Rare Cena trained to Level 20(maximum for a Rare), I then won another Rare Cena so I combined them but now he back to Level 0 of 25 and his stats have decreased. So be careful combining to a trained wrestler.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

I have uncommon diva maxed out but the card has cost me many games. Can't get a rare or super rare diva at all.

Also does putting your belt on a certain card make any difference.

I have uncommon diva maxed out but the card has cost me many games. Can't get a rare or super rare diva at all.

Also does putting your belt on a certain card make any difference.

I wondered this too.

I have an Uncommon Eva Marie, and she has won me a lot of games when it's been 1-1 so you're right, a strong Diva can be very important.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

TGJD wrote: »

Yea, I think puts you against other people's decks which are automatically controlled by the game. If you beat them i don't think it counts as a loss for the player, just in matches they enter themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

I wondered this too.

I have an Uncommon Eva Marie, and she has won me a lot of games when it's been 1-1 so you're right, a strong Diva can be very important.

My diva did the same thing, won me loads of matches once I maxed her out, I believe the maxed out diva is your most important card however when it comes to a certain point in the game if you cant get a higher rated diva your in trouble. I'm meeting rare divas all the time and can't compete. The rest of my team is

Super rare Lesnar maxed
    Super rare Edge maxed
    Super rare Del Rio level 21
    Rare Cena maxed
    Uncommon Nattie maxed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My current line up is Rare Sheamus, Super Rare Batista, Rare Roman Reigns, Rare Pro Cena, and Uncommon AJ Lee. I've yet to get a single Diva card above uncommon, so I've just been levelling up AJ and hoping for the best.

You 100% need a rare diva or above, i had uncommon Summer now i have Rare Eve levelled up to max and i basically win all my Diva matches bar the odd one v Super Rares!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My luck just hasn't been there. I've only got two Uncommon Divas as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I'm winning 95% of my matches but not even half way to maxing out any of my cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

Im 368-71, with an SR pro Del Rio (level 18), SR Vince (level 19), SR Batista (level 18), SR HHH (level 18) and R Natalya (level 19)

Not having much luck on the divas front (story of my life lol) with regard to getting a SR

KotR takes an awful long time doesn't it? I have much better cards now than when I started out but am locked in with the JOB Squad as my backup in KotR, Ziggler, Sandow, Rose and Ryder.

KotR takes an awful long time doesn't it? I have much better cards now than when I started out but am locked in with the JOB Squad as my backup in KotR, Ziggler, Sandow, Rose and Ryder.

Ya I'm in a similar situation. I started the tournament not long after joining so my starting 5 includes 2 Uncommons and I can't bring in my Exhibition guys until its over.

And with this sort of game, other users join and lose interest. So winning qualifying matches is just a case of keeping my guys stamina up because the opposition have mostly gone inactive and there wrestlers stamina is destroyed. I'm 29 - 2 in qualifying with 14 more matches but I have already qualified so just need to remember to sort Stamina and boosters before the knockouts tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

I've downloaded it and it won't let me log In. Have deleted and re-installed and still no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I do like the game myself, it is great way to kill time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I won the Kotr just there you get 2 rares and an uncommon. Got 2 yes that's right 2 rare kofi Kingston what a waste of time uncommon was wwe universe charisma +7 again useless

I'm still doing the qualifying matches for KOTR, it takes a long bloody time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Is there a way to stop KOTR tournament thing?

• Advertisement

Not that I'm aware of, no. It's annoying as hell in a way, you can't use cards taking part to level up others or combine two to make a pro card.

Advertisement