Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Supercard (New Mobile card game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yeah I couldn't see a way to get of it. I realised the importance of having a good diva pretty early I got a rare natalya as one of my first cards and didn't lose a diva match for ages even now I very rarely lose. Come up against a lot of eve maries for some reason.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I've seen more Eva Maries than any other diva. Still stuck on Uncommon AJ, when KOTR is over I can get her to pro to try and keep me going until I get a rare or above Diva.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

The rarest cards that i have in my deck are Diesel and Virgil. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Was lucky enough to get a Super Rare Tyson Kidd which has done me well, but I hate seeing Otunga on my deck. Pro Rare or not, I hate him.

Realised pretty quickly I should have one card in my hand for each arrow direction, and I've just been building up AJ over and over. Currently waiting for King of the Ring to end so I can turn Kofi Pro and get one or two back-ups going.

KOTR should last a day at most, I'll be waiting probably another two days now until I can get rid of the jobbers in my KOTR secondary team.

5JvXrG.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

King of the Ring is doing my nut in I have such a stronger line up now
    My Team is
    Rare Yokozuna maxed out
    Super Rare Eddie Guerrero
    Rare Shawn Michaels
    Rare Goldust
    and a Rare Eva Marie. maxed out
    with Rara wwe universe and super Rare trashcan

285-17 overall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Did one KOTR tournament and left it. Ridiculously long.

My deck is...

Super Rare Orton, fully levelled. He only ever seems to lose to a fully levelled Vince on Charisma.
    Super Rare Del Rio, fully levelled.
    Rare Pro Rock, fully levelled.
    Rare Cena fully levelled.
    Rare AJ, fully levelled.

Fun game. There's a lot they could do with it too if they introduced actual games against people rather than just their decks and a better KOTR format.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Copped early as well that ya need arrows in each direction. Thankfully it's worked out well with fandango and Cesaro teaming up and vince and hulk teaming up. I love when i have them 2 and the match is charisma even when they use cards I still win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I won the Kotr just there you get 2 rares and an uncommon. Got 2 yes that's right 2 rare kofi Kingston what a waste of time uncommon was wwe universe charisma +7 again useless

Ya I had the same happen. The KotR Rewards are determined at the time of entry so it means by time the tournament is complete those rewards are probably useless to you. I entered when I was chasing Rares(only had 3 at the time) so the reward was 2 Rares and some extra. So finally after 2 days, I won the tournament and won 2 Rare Shawn Michaels but there useless to me because I'm at the point where I have 5 Super Rares.

I entered another now and the Reward is 2 Super Rares but by time the tournaments complete they wont be much good because I hope to be chasing Ultras or whatevers next.

I combined 2 Super Rare Andres and have maxed out his training and hes a beast 236/258/200/245. I still haven't unlocked the next level though.

Instead of having 2 Compatible Tag Teams, I usually go with 3 blues. So my beast Andre(Yellow) is always competing individually because hes my best wrestler in every Attribute. Then I find the best combination in Tags from the remaining 3 depending on the type of matchup. But at the moment none of my Super Rares are compatible, there all left Blues and up Yellows.

So annoying getting KOTR booster cards as your big card and then the deck resets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

A rare John Cena card is the only card that i got from playing KOTR.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gotten to at least the semi final of KOTR now, but it's taken so long it'll be a while before I attempt this again. Hopefully I'll get something vaguely usable from it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

mxph3 wrote: »
    A rare John Cena card is the only card that i got from playing KOTR.

I got 2 for coming second.

with no Super rare cards it's getting really difficult to win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

I got to final of KotR but lost and I had really poor cards. I got two Rare cards for finishing second. Big Show and Batista.

By the time I reached the final I already had gotten some Super-Rares from Exhibition mode.

My deck now is Andre the Giant (SR), Hulkster (SR), Vince (SR), Stone Cold (R) & Eve Marie (Uncommon Maxed)

I've got a few others decent Rares that I had been levelling up like Jericho, Taker, R-Truth and Titus O'Neil.

Don't know if I'll go at KotR again. If I do, I'll just leave it play away itself and see how far I get.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

KOTR is looking like the easiest way for me to win another super rare card.

Deck is now full of rare cards.

Tyson Kidd (SR) (SOLO)
    David Otunga (R) (PRO) (SOLO)
    John Cena (R) (TAG)
    Kofi Kingston (R) (TAG)
    AJ Lee (R) (DIVA)

Briefcase (R) (SELF) +9 TGH +9 SPD
    Manager (R) (DECK) +5 POW +5 CHAR

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

WTF, my KOTR run was done but the old cards were still 'In Use', so I went back into KOTR and now am in another one with the exact same old cards :mad:

I have over 1000 exhibitions played but getting nowhere. I am still only competing for Super Rares and haven't got to Ultras yet. Your exhibiton deck determines what level you compete at so my deck probably needs a SR Diva to get my deck close to the next level.

Curreent Deck(all max trained)
    Super Rare Pro Andre
    Super Rare Andre
    Super Rare Rowan
    Rare Pro Cena(equally as strong as 3 of my SR's)
    Rare Pro Eva

Others(all max trained)
    Super Rare Vince
    Super Rare Goldust
    Rare Pro Justin Gabriel
    Rare Diesel
    Rare Eva

My second KOTR ends tonight so hopefully a top 2 finish gets me 2 Super Rares, need a diva or someone I can combine to my exisiting SR's.

Is it wrong that I have a list of common and uncommon wrestlers that I haven't made Pro yet so I don't delete their single ones. also the less common and uncommon in your deck means your rarity level goes up

Is it wrong that I have a list of common and uncommon wrestlers that I haven't made Pro yet so I don't delete their single ones. also the less common and uncommon in your deck means your rarity level goes up

The 5 in your exhibition deck determine the rarity level you compete at. So a full deck of Rares should have you competing for Super Rares and so on.

No point making your Common and Uncommons Pro if your not going to be using them to compete. If you have Rares/Super Rares, then you should be using your Uncommon and Commons to Train your Rares/SRs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

I'm the same, I've 1 common and 2 uncommon that I'm still waiting on the doubles for so I can make em pro and catalog the whole set

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Oh I hate you guys for introducing this game to me. Phone is dead due to the last two hours I've been playing trying to get some decent cards. 50-7 is a good start. Got a SR Tyson Kidd fairly quickly, hope to get some more.

Anybody get an Ultra rare card yet?

• Advertisement

Zemuppet wrote: »
    Oh I hate you guys for introducing this game to me. Phone is dead due to the last two hours I've been playing trying to get some decent cards. 50-7 is a good start. Got a SR Tyson Kidd fairly quickly, hope to get some more.

Anybody get an Ultra rare card yet?

Got an UR Xavier Woods. My maxed out pro Del Rio is way better though.

J. Marston wrote: »

Nice. Terribly addictive game though. Many lives have been lost in vain, in their search for the all rare, all holy, Ultra rare Cena card. When one has procession of this wonderful relic, one's enemies cannot see thee. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

What version of Android do you need to run this?

What version of Android do you need to run this?

According to the Google Play store you need 2.3 or higher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

According to the Google Play store you need 2.3 or higher

Hmm, I have a HTC Desire with 2.3.5 but the Google Play says Supercard is not compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Does anyone know how long it takes to complete a KOTR? I started d yesterday afternoon and am now going onto game 16. I'm currently 14-1 so pretty happy. Dies it actually go thru 45 matches...... If it does I give up.

Otherwise I love exhibition mode. I'm like 193-27. My very first card was a rare Hulk Hogan who I still use. I also got a Super Rare Ryback recently.

Here's a PIC of my exhibition team

Yeah, 45 matches of qualifying. Ridiculously long.

I think Eva Marie is actually the best Diva stat-wise. How strange.

J. Marston wrote: »

I come up against that card alot and hes a beast.
    Nice. Terribly addictive game though. Many lives have been lost in vain, in their search for the all rare, all holy, Ultra rare Cena card. When one has procession of this wonderful relic, one's enemies cannot see thee. :D

You stll have Epic and Legendary after Ultra Rare.
    Does anyone know how long it takes to complete a KOTR? I started d yesterday afternoon and am now going onto game 16. I'm currently 14-1 so pretty happy. Dies it actually go thru 45 matches...... If it does I give up.

Qualifying takes 45 hours. Then the top 8 enter knockout which is best of 3 rounds so it can last upto 54 hours total. Just be careful in qualifying because if all the quarter finals go to 2-0, then the semis begin automatically (round 3 is bypassed).

I'm at the stage where I can't find SR through exhibitions so have to go through the KOTR to win them.

Heres a rough idea of the difference from training your wrestlers before combining them. I combined 2 fully trained Rare Roman Reigns and now hes combined score is higher than all my fully trained Super Rares(Andre, Big Show, Goldust etc). Only my Pro SR Andre has a higher value

With Cena, I combined a fully trained with an untrained and with Justin Gabriel, I combined 2 untrained.

I made the mistake of combining 2 Untrained Rare Evas and she loses too often and I cant find a SR Diva.

Obviously it takes time to fully train 2 guys to Level 20 and then have to train to Level 25 when combined but it certainly makes a difference. When all untrained, there would have been a slight difference, Cena would have had the highest combined but gives a rough idea.

Reigns Total - 735
    Cena Total - 668
    Gabriel Total - 514

319845.jpg

• Advertisement

The game appears to have decided to delete all my progress for no damn reason. Logged in on train WiFi, and it gave me a bunch of starter cards, and I can't get my actual account to come up now. What a load of bollocks.

Advertisement