Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Trailing 44-38 against Hackers and almost certainly heading for my second loss in a row. He had Costa as captain so with that alone he has 89% of my total points. Hackers has Moore to come off the bench as well with 6 so it's effectively 50-38 atm. I only have Rooney (c) left and he has Rooney, Mata and Chester to play. I need a Rooney hattrick or a goal with a few assists and I can't see that happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

SantryRed leads me 61-55 with my De Gea, Mata and Rooney (c) vs his Collins and Rooney.

Could be a very close run thing by the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Insertwhittynamehere (dahat) v Cesc on the Bench (itsnotmyfault) 12th v 5th

Well that wasn't even a contest. It was always going to a damage limitation gameweek as i held back from using from wildcard and with no costa:eek: or fabregas i never really had a chance.

Congrats dahat. Wildcard now in play, I'll be ready for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Insertwhittynamehere (dahat) v Cesc on the Bench (itsnotmyfault) 12th v 5th

Well that wasn't even a contest. It was always going to a damage limitation gameweek as i held back from using from wildcard and with no costa:eek: or fabregas i never really had a chance.

Congrats dahat. Wildcard now in play, I'll be ready for next week.

Glad to get a confidence building result on board. Onwards and Upwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

i need about 6 goals from di maria and a hattrick from rooney to catch monkstown hoop and avoid 3 losses in a row

• Advertisement

well and truly spanked by monkstown hoop, i doff my cap to you sir

Also well done laluda beating the leader kilburn, welcome to the winners club :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Another loss for me :(

Should be 57 - 63 once BPs are added. Captain choice cost me! Last time I'll be taking a risk on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Really poor captaincy choice cost me badly.

Well done laluda

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

thks Kilburn.have had a poor start this yr so taking the league leader down gives me a huge confidence boost.as a united fan i was torn wit wanting Falcao to come on but not to score.this game eh???

I had the captaincy on Costa until Saturday morning well Falcao should come good next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

was surprised u hadnt captained him but u are right he will come good.was a toss up or me between aguero/costa to replace Jovetic.i chose badly.Costa a must have.must ignore his yellow flags in future.

I now lead SantryRed 89-71 and he has Collins to play and no points from the bench. I'm not one for counting my chickens but I'll give a hearty congrats if I lose this tie.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

I was a little worried today until the 57th minute but once Mata scored it settled our fixture! Hopefully can win a couple of more on the bounce now!
    jebforever wrote: »
    Trailing 44-38 against Hackers and almost certainly heading for my second loss in a row. He had Costa as captain so with that alone he has 89% of my total points. Hackers has Moore to come off the bench as well with 6 so it's effectively 50-38 atm. I only have Rooney (c) left and he has Rooney, Mata and Chester to play. I need a Rooney hattrick or a goal with a few assists and I can't see that happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

After a dismal Saturday, with Costa alone getting the same amount of points as my team, it's good to see that I edged my league game by 1 point. Makes up for the poor score this week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭biscuits1988

I *think* I'm going to sneak in with a 1 point win if my maths are right. 3 wins on the bounce.. happy days!

Hard luck WuTang!

We are top of the league, I say we are top of the league! :) (on goal difference)

An updated table

6hl0td.jpg

No one with 100% record after 4 games, its going to be some battle to get out of the division!
    An updated table

6hl0td.jpg

Kilburns Kids has 9 points but has the second lowest points total in the division!

There's a bit of a "1-0 to the Arsenal" about them so!
    jebforever wrote: »
    Kilburns Kids has 9 points but has the second lowest points total in the division!

• Advertisement

19th, not the start I was hoping for but if Hollywood has taught me anything it's that the underdogs always win! *cue training montage*

ten men behind the ball they are only kids you know !

I play Gerry Hattricks this weekend and just noticed I play the same opponent in the Boards Pay H2H league, what are the chances of that happening?!!

Hackers wrote: »
    I play Gerry Hattricks this weekend and just noticed I play the same opponent in the Boards Pay H2H league, what are the chances of that happening?!!

i fear 4 defeats in a row, Good luck Hackers

Wildcard in play so team available to see on rate my team thread!
    i fear 4 defeats in a row, Good luck Hackers

Myself and HighClass face-off this week.

Mr.P
    De Gea
    Caulker - Bardsley - PVA
    Mata - Ramsey - Fab - Siggy
    Pelle - Costa - Rooney (c)

HighClass
    Mannone
    Blackett - O'Shea - Taylor
    Ramsey - Sterling - Di Maria (c) - Fab - Siggy
    Falcao - Costa

Did a bit of cancelling out in the teams and the early game could be decisive for me. While my Mata/Rooney vs Di Maria/Falcao will also be the key to this game. Otherwise a shoot out between Pelle and Sterling.

Best of luck anyway and impossible to call at this stage. Sterling frightens me and I'll be hoping Naismith stays on your bench too.

Up against Weetabix. Our teams are very similar, only differences in the starting 11 are my Clyne, Ramsey and Rooney to his Coloccini, Di Maria and Aguero. We both have Ade captain as well. Will go right to the wire this one.

looks like its hackers (c) Costa vs my (c) Rooney with me leading by just a single point 17 - 16
    nail biting stuff

Myself and HighClass face-off this week.

Mr.P
    De Gea
    Caulker - Bardsley - PVA
    Mata - Ramsey - Fab - Siggy
    Pelle - Costa - Rooney (c)

HighClass
    Mannone
    Blackett - O'Shea - Taylor
    Ramsey - Sterling - Di Maria (c) - Fab - Siggy
    Falcao - Costa

Did a bit of cancelling out in the teams and the early game could be decisive for me. While my Mata/Rooney vs Di Maria/Falcao will also be the key to this game. Otherwise a shoot out between Pelle and Sterling.

Best of luck anyway and impossible to call at this stage. Sterling frightens me and I'll be hoping Naismith stays on your bench too.

Pretty close after the early games, you should be 4 or 5 ahead after BPs. Need a big game from Sterling up next!

• Advertisement

Leading 31-25! Was hoping that Sterling would get a bit more so I'd have a bigger lead going into the United game. All comes down to Mata/Rooney vs Di Maria/Falcao :eek:

Advertisement