Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Looks like I responded to the wrong post. Must be at least partially drunk. That's a good thing I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Trailing by 37 points with Sterling my only differential left, think it's safe to say I have this one in the bag....

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Trailing by 37 points with Sterling my only differential left, think it's safe to say I have this one in the bag....

Well on his way to the 38 point haul now, no bother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

HighClass wrote: »
    Going into my game with the Locusts not feeling confidant at all. He's played his WC as well so I'm itching to see his team.

Mannone
    Oshea, Dummett, Hutton
    Di Maria, Sterling, Fabregas, Ramsey
    Rooney, Jovetic, Adebayor

Captain Di Maria, think I've ended up sabotaging my own week :pac:

Looks like back to winning ways, barring Adebayor going nuts and scoring 3 or 4 in the second half ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Looks like back to winning ways, barring Adebayor going nuts and scoring 3 or 4 in the second half ;)

If anyone can do it Ade can :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

If anyone can do it Ade can :pac:

Hope he scores a couple for ya in gw4 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

villa cleanie gone there goes my hope of catching you itsnotmyfault

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

well done Mr P.once spurs conceded it was over.i look forward to the rematch at stadium laluda later in the yr!!!

After Ade's no show I'm well and truely bet. At the end of the day I'd rather that then to lose out by a point! The international break will give me a chance to to pick the teams spirits up after two defeats in a row :pac:

Good job Mike!

itsnotmyfault, (well done your choice to capt siggy hammered me), condemn me to a second straight defeat, time to circle the wagons, introduce new blood and come out fighting after the international break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

well done Mr P.once spurs conceded it was over.i look forward to the rematch at stadium laluda later in the yr!!!

Thanks :) You had me worried when I saw the team you'd wildcarded to. Ditching Costa was a sensible move even if it didnt pay off and captaining Siggy was inspired. Best of luck for the season and I'll look forward to the return leg.

InanimateCarbonJ-Rod have continued to prove their worth and attitude after the slack refereeing in GW 1. Team spirit is high and the chairman seems more than pleased heading into the international break

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Debuchy clean sheet or 6 pts plus gets a win, badly needed but not expecting it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

This is going right down to the wire . Whattawastamoney 49 - Krul Hand Luke 47 (if sterling gets 3bps).
    A quiet last ten mins from Ramsey will get me over the line i think.

This is going right down to the wire . Whattawastamoney 49 - Krul Hand Luke 47 (if sterling gets 3bps).
    A quiet last ten mins from Ramsey will get me over the line i think.

sterling is getting 0 bps
    mrp6QJ3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

3 from 3 top of the table for the break chambers saved my gw

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Well done Neon Knight on the win. Had Sterling grabbed a brace it would have been 3 from 3 for me but can't win 'em all I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

itsnotmyfault, (well done your choice to capt siggy hammered me), condemn me to a second straight defeat, time to circle the wagons, introduce new blood and come out fighting after the international break.

Cheers finnharpsboy, nice for a relatively brave captain choice to work out. Also nice to get a bit of luck with chambers 8 points and shawcross 7.

Best of luck in the next match but when we meet again I'm going to hammer you(probably won't happen).

Cheers finnharpsboy, nice for a relatively brave captain choice to work out. Also nice to get a bit of luck with chambers 8 points and shawcross 7.

Best of luck in the next match but when we meet again I'm going to hammer you(probably won't happen).

youll be be visiting my patch next time :D

Jesus the standard here is tough. You beat the league leader and DROP TO NINTH.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Jesus the standard here is tough. You beat the league leader and DROP TO NINTH.

Yeah Boards always ranks amongst the strongest FF leagues, the standard is absolutely immense.

• Advertisement

jebforever wrote: »
    Yeah Boards always ranks amongst the strongest FF leagues, the standard is absolutely immense.

This is going to take a huge effort to get promoted jebforever. Whatever 3 go up will certainly deserve it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭biscuits1988

2 wins on the bounce after an opening day defeat.. delighted with that.

I wonder how many points would a team need to go up? Would 26-28 wins would be required I reckon?

The International break is over, its FF time again :)
    This weeks fixtures
    Gerry Hattricks (finnharpsboy) v Masons Mercanaries (Monkstown Hoop) 19th v 16th
    Krul Hand Luke (jebforever) v Hackers (Hackers) 2nd v 17th
    Wat' Schlupp (Fowler87) v Maigheo (mahigheo) 4th v 15th
    Insertwhittynamehere (dahat) v Cesc on the Bench (itsnotmyfault) 12th v 5th
    Brian is Gay (SantryRed) v InanimateCarbonJ-Rod (Mr.Prodston) 8th v 3rd
    Laluda (deadlineday) v Kilburn Kids (kilburn) 20th v 1st
    Two Girls One Klopp (Christy Browne) v Locusts (Mike Ehrmantraut) 11th v 6th
    Wu Tang Athletic (HighClass) v The Bojanna Davisons (biscuits1988) 14th v 7th
    Liquid Football (ItsChecoTime) v The Craggy Islanders (weetabix) 18th v 13th
    Amkar Championov (Captain Bob) v Whattawastsmoney (The Neon Knight) 10th v 9th

Really need a win this week. Two losses after a winning start, not looking to make it a hat-trick!

Really need a win this week. Two losses after a winning start, not looking to make it a hat-trick!

snap!!! exact same here so monkstown hoop better beware :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Hope to keep my good run going

Picked my wildcard team 2 weeks ago and here i am at 11:20 having doubts :confused:

monkstown hoop you genius, thats some score

I'm down 38-32 as it stand before BPs.

I have Sterling, Di Maria & Falcao(c) left Bojanna has Sterling & Rooney(c). Will be a close one, hopefully Di Maria & Falcao come through for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

monkstown hoop you genius, thats some score

A week of pondering my wild card, the Leicester goal put a dampener on things though

• Advertisement

What a dreadful day. Wiped out by Amkar. Not even a hattrick by captain Rooney will save this disaster.

Advertisement