Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 H2H Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Up against Club 121 tonight

3 points behind third place

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

I've got Davedfc who i've yet to see post in the forum let alone this thread!

This league was one of the only green arrows i saw last GW. Another 3 points this week would be nice!

Only noticed i had PARlance last time round in the second "battle of the Cesc'es" and forgot to gloat :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Zero banter in this thread anymore.... has the league gone into obscurity now that the top 3 have created a fairly substantial gap at the top of the table!!

I'm just clinging on for survival my self.

Prefer this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I've got Davedfc who i've yet to see post in the forum let alone this thread!

This league was one of the only green arrows i saw last GW. Another 3 points this week would be nice!

Only noticed i had PARlance last time round in the second "battle of the Cesc'es" and forgot to gloat :rolleyes:

It's all about the cup for me :)
    Congrats on last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I barely had a time to do transfers in last 2 weeks.

Big game in FSA2 this week - up against top team in the league.
    Lots of differences in our teams, could be interesting.

If I win, I go to the top.
    If I lose - InishGael is pulling away with another 3 points.

Good luck everyone.

• Advertisement

Now if only other results might go my way, i might just drag my self out of a relegation battle.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Now if only other results might go my way, i might just drag my self out of a relegation battle.

Looks like everyone around you (14th - 19th) got 3 points this week, unfortunately. You are well set for next weekwith only 3 players not playing.

I'm screwed this weekend! Even with an 8 point hit ill still only likely be able to field 9 players :rolleyes:

wonski wrote: »
    Looks like everyone around you (14th - 19th) got 3 points this week, unfortunately. You are well set for next weekwith only 3 players not playing.

As long as the remaining dont get benched or injuried.

wonski wrote: »

Well looking good so far.

<famous last words>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

On a nice little run in this. Still an off-chance of promotion :p

Relegation a possibility too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Sitting 4th in this. Up against the "Gift of the Gabbidon" this week!

manual_man wrote: »
    On a nice little run in this. Still an off-chance of promotion :p

Relegation a possibility too :(

Nice little run my self. Good lead in todays match as well, both have played our captain, wont be happy till 10pm monday night though.

Only problem though, all around me are on a bit of a run as well.

13 pt lead going into tonights match. I have Moreno left, they have Sturridge, plus 5 pts coming of the bench. Both captains have played.

A Clean sheet, and no more than one goal/assist from Sturridge then please.

Top half, of the bottom half of the table though is very tight, so cant see my self going up any more than one place though should I win.

Another stonker of week.

Unfortunately, all those on the same points as me, also won their matches so have made no real ground. Although hopefully have dragged my self our of the relegation dog fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Can't believe I'm sitting in 17th. Miles ahead of all those ahead of me in overall rank, doesn't mean much in H2H unfortunately.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Can't believe I'm sitting in 17th. Miles ahead of all those ahead of me in overall rank, doesn't mean much in H2H unfortunately.

Myself and ScaldyBalls are punching well above our weight.
    Going on total score, I should be 16th instead of 9th.

Pot luck much of the time in h2h. There was some ridiculous instance I pointed out a while back in the boards pay h2h league I'm in, one guy way ahead of another in total points, yet the guy way behind was in 2nd position in the h2h league and the guy way ahead in total points was languishing near the very bottom of the league! (38 places)

Notched another win here this week, mid-table mediocrity, promotion probably a push too far, but on the other side hopefully relegation is too far off too!!

Pot luck much of the time in h2h. There was some ridiculous instance I pointed out a while back in the boards pay h2h league I'm in, one guy way ahead of another in total points, yet the guy way behind was in 2nd position in the h2h league and the guy way ahead in total points was languishing near the very bottom of the league! (38 places)

Notched another win here this week, mid-table mediocrity, promotion probably a push too far, but on the other side hopefully relegation is too far off too!!

There are an awlful lot of us with similar points there. One result with others in your favour could either put you up or down several places.

I'm probably punching above my weight too but not going to argue with it.

:D

Have leapt into the too half of the table. Surely I'm safe from relegation now.

<dances>

I'm sure normal service will resume in the next GW when I start losing again.

:o

• Advertisement

I haven't had a win in this league in ages! Despite shooting up the overall rankings the standard must be shockingly high in here as I never seem to get a win no matter my score :mad::rolleyes:

I'm now 3rd last, 4 points from safety, despite having the 6th highest score in the league.

My OR is 48k, the rest of the bottom 3 are 839k and 1.7m.

Screw you guys, always having the best week of your seasons when ya play me!

I'm now 3rd last, 4 points from safety, despite having the 6th highest score in the league.

My OR is 48k, the rest of the bottom 3 are 839k and 1.7m.

Screw you guys, always having the best week of your seasons when ya play me!

Jez, you've more points than 3rd and you're 3rd last... Unlucky to say the least.

How many go down lads?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

PARlance wrote: »
    Jez, you've more points than 3rd and you're 3rd last... Unlucky to say the least.

How many go down lads?

Three.

Is the mid table in other leagues as tightly packed as ours?

Anyone have the links to the other tables?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

5 wins in a row for me and I think I should be safe for next season!

F1ngers wrote: »
    Three.

Was thinkin' it was 4...! Phew doesn't look so bad now 9pts clear with 4gw's to go...

• Advertisement

Was thinkin' it was 4...! Phew doesn't look so bad now 9pts clear with 4gw's to go...

Thought it was 4 myself but won't complain. Think I've done enough to stay up now, 8 pts clear after a win this weekend. Up against the in form Club 121 next.

Advertisement