Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 H2H Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Fingers taking me to school in this one. I think I'm drawing dead.

I wouldn't say I'm taking you to school, it looks like my -8 is better than your wildcard.
    Pure luck on my part.

Didn't realise you had a - 8. I got ripped off bringing Azpilicueta, Zabaleta and Dzeko in on the wc. Fair play though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Very close in my tie vs the Cesc's offenders

My 54 + Siggy and Rob Green Vs His 53 and Siggy and Neil Taylor

Very close in my tie vs the Cesc's offenders

My 54 + Siggy and Rob Green Vs His 53 and Siggy and Neil Taylor

Going down to the wire, I'm on 56 with rob green to play vs 55 points with nobody else to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Going down to the wire, I'm on 56 with rob green to play vs 55 points with nobody else to play.

Green would need to get sent off. I cant see QPR conceding 6, as bad as they are away from home. And even then a save point would win the tie for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Well done Copper Pipe you bollix haha

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lost my game by 5 points. Didn't expect it to win anyway as I was 18-20 points behind before Sunday.

It was nice to be on the top for a while. I will be back.

things really heatin' up in FSA League 2. Top 3 all lose this week! 'Tis gonna be an almighty scrap for promotion

Well done Copper Pipe you bollix haha

3 wins in a row for me!

Not far off promotion now!

manual_man wrote: »
    things really heatin' up in FSA League 2. Top 3 all lose this week! 'Tis gonna be an almighty scrap for promotion

Two weeks on the trot now that all 3 of us have been beaten. It's tough at the top, baby!

• Advertisement

Two weeks on the trot now that all 3 of us have been beaten. It's tough at the top, baby!

I was pretty sure I was going down this week but no! Still on the top:D

I can see few players looking forward to take my spot next week...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Hard luck Mr.Nine - second highest score in the league this week and still lost.

332262.png

Below is a list of games to be played this week:

332263.png

With Xmas ahead Santa Claus decided to reward us FSA2 hard workers and handed a €20 supermarket voucher for a highest gameweek scorer in GW17:D

The rules are simple - score as many points as you can this week. We will go with an official scoring system of an official FPL game. Hits have to be taken into account, if there is a draw regular FPL rules come into play.

I am leaving on Wednesday afternoon and won't be back until Saturday 27th Dec. If a winner contacts me by Tuesday morning I will post the vouchers on that day. If, however, there is a delay I will post them when I am back on Monday 29th Dec.

You might not be able to use it to buy a Turkey, but a free booze for a New Year celebration will do I guess;)

Now - final rule which is fair I think. You have a time until 28th December to claim the prize by sending me a PM. If you won't 2nd higher scorer will be send a message.

Needless to say I won't keep the vouchers if i win - my score doesn't count.

Happy Christmas everyone - and Good Luck!

EDIT: If the 2nd higher scorer doesn't claim his prize I will give it to the 3rd, 4th etc.

Deadlines are:

28th December - 23:59 (1st highest score)
    4th January 23:59 (2nd highest score if the 1st missed the deadline)
    11th January 23:59 (3rd score if the 2nd missed the deadline)

and so on...

Fair play chief

Et Joyeux Noel

I'm playing SpaceCowboy this week.

54-54 after today.

Left to play....
    Me (Terry, Larsson) V Him (Azpilicueta, Dummet, Costa)

Not looking good :(

Playing POKERKING - he is playing some dangerous game I can't understand.

55 - 11 at this moment and he benched Hazard with Hutton and Yun up there.
    He also played McCarthy who is a non playing keeper ahead of Forster:confused:

He made 2 transfers and I don't really understand his tactics tbh.
    It is all done at this stage anyway as I can't see his team making up the difference. I should stay on top after this.

71 so far with no hits and 3 Chelsea players plus Hazard to play. Carlsberg dont do Gameweeks.....

71 so far with no hits and 3 Chelsea players plus Hazard to play. Carlsberg dont do Gameweeks.....

Hey, they do.

You must win the gameweek to win it, though;)

332340.png

€20 is for Aldi btw:D

Shedite27 wrote: »

54-54 after today.

Left to play....

Tight matchup at the moment! my move of Yaya out for RVP not looking so smart but captain Austin doing the biz! Boyd to come in with 5 points is more than welcome too! Down to the wire this week i reckon!

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Playing POKERKING - he is playing some dangerous game I can't understand.

55 - 11 at this moment and he benched Hazard with Hutton and Yun up there.
    He also played McCarthy who is a non playing keeper ahead of Forster:confused:
    Not sure if this is what he's at, but some people put their big players on as first sub when they know someone is suspended (Hutton V Hazard). Hazard points will be added at the end of the week so you're left with more points being added at the end of a game week. I don't get it.

Forster wasn't fancied for a CS this week, whereas with Murphy, there was a chance that (a) Green doesn't play for some reason in which case you have a GK against WB at home, or (b), Murphy comes on as a sub to face a penalty so there's a chance of an immediate +5 for a penalty save. Most times Murphy won't play so you'll just get Forsters points.

Not sure if this is what he's at, but some people put their big players on as first sub when they know someone is suspended (Hutton V Hazard). Hazard points will be added at the end of the week so you're left with more points being added at the end of a game week. I don't get it.

Forster wasn't fancied for a CS this week, whereas with Murphy, there was a chance that (a) Green doesn't play for some reason in which case you have a GK against WB at home, or (b), Murphy comes on as a sub to face a penalty so there's a chance of an immediate +5 for a penalty save. Most times Murphy won't play so you'll just get Forsters points.

Yeah, that's what it is. Looking at these red arrows for 3 days must be devastating, though:D

332492.png

And then there was a chance his goallie came on for 10-20 minutes due to injury and got 1 or 0 points with Forster's 7 sitting on the bench.

Guy's - an update on the competition:

I will leave tomorrow morning, not on Wednesday afternoon, but if the scores are confirmed by tomorrow morning I can post it (if the AnPost opens at 9am as it should) in the morning.

Don't worry, though - the prize is safe sitting on the desk and if I don't manage to get this sorted tomorrow I will as soon as I get back (Monday 29th - this won't change).

You can opt-out of course if you wish, and collection from Kildare area is possible if you prefer.

sanket and $hifty are leading at the moment but tonight's game can change everything. Good luck.

54-54 after today.

Left to play....

I'm currently leading (86th minute) 81-80. SpaceCowboy needs something from Dave or Diego

I'm currently leading (86th minute) 81-80. SpaceCowboy needs something from Dave or Diego

You cheeky... Diego is off now

ed7be1a6b5237cff20a25b8f730f9c04.png

Tough loss this week for myself with such a decent score! Well done Shedite!:rolleyes:

We have our first draw....
    Cesc's Offenders 84 - 84 Club 121

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Since I won(:P), I may as well throw this up.
    Plenty to play for.

16118281532_a46e540dd0_z.jpg

16118328322_b143b08c44_z.jpg

• Advertisement

Back on top, for the first time since about gw 6. Booya!

Advertisement