Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man dies after getting vibrator stuck inside him

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

What's so embarrassing about using a vibrator? Sexual pleasure is normal and that's what a vibrator is obviously for.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

Why would a man use a vibrator in the first place. I can't imagine there being any pleasure in sticking something up your hole!

Go watch the sperm donation scene in Road Trip and it'll give you an idea....highly over-exaggerated but true nonetheless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Think we should really start to move on with the taboo and 'shame' of using sex toys.
    Because... there was never any constant constant ranting on about e.g. the Rampant Rabbit?
    Sorry folks, much as some of ye long to go on about how "we" are so prudish yadda yadda, the choice not to be seen to medically was this man's. Medical staff wouldn't give a hoot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Jaysus, it wouldn't have been anything the doctors hadn't seen before. People do be in to A&E for all sorts and the doctors wouldn't have batted an eyelid. Tampons get lost sometimes, it's no big deal to go to the doctor and get them removed.

God help the poor family, that article is a disgrace the way they have put it. You'd swear no one ever used a sex toy in their lives. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Jebus Diced

I though waking up with pins and needles was annoying, Cant imagine waking with the buzz feeling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Noblong wrote: »
    I heard a brazzer on fm-104 and she says it's very popular. Moral of the story, buy a small one.
    Probably better off with a big long one! A small one could get away from you/get sucked in by the muscles. But as I said, a short strap that you put your hand through before insertion would help prevent it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Magaggie wrote: »
    Because... there was never any constant constant ranting on about e.g. the Rampant Rabbit?
    Sorry folks, much as some of ye long to go on about how "we" are so prudish yadda yadda, the choice not to be seen to medically was this man's. Medical staff wouldn't give a hoot.

Oh completely agree. I just hate how it's now more of a joke because it's a man that was using a vibrator.

Noblong wrote: »
    I heard a brazzer on fm-104 and she says it's very popular. Moral of the story, buy a small one.

Small ones are more easily lost.

Why would a man use a vibrator in the first place. I can't imagine there being any pleasure in sticking something up your hole!

Don't knock it until you try it.

What's your favourite icecream flavour? Vanilla? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

What's wrong with vanilla?!

My favourite is mint and chocolate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭johnnyruane40

Don't knock it until you try it.

What's your favourite icecream flavour? Vanilla? :pac:
    Do most men do this? Ive never heard of this to be honest and ive never heard of anyone doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Admitted to hospital on December 30th after it was lodged in him for 5 days?
    Just goes to show that Santa will bring all sorts of presents nowadays! I wonder if the victim had got it in his stocking.

Do most men do this? Ive never heard of this to be honest and ive never heard of anyone doing it.

I don't know, I'm not most men. But it's certainly not 'out of the ordinary'.

The poor mans family are going to be so traumatised at the thought of strangers laughing at his death.

Poor guy, he died as much from fear of humiliation just as much as from a bowel perforation. It really doesn't make me smile or laugh at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Where'd you grow up? Mecca?

I know gay men have sex but I didn't know the guy on the receiving end enjoyed it. Ah you learn something new every day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Sheltered life?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭DeadHand

I know Gay men have sex but I didn't know the guy on the receiving end enjoyed it. Ah you learn something new every day

Why in Christ's name would he do it if he didn't enjoy it?

DeadHand wrote: »
    Just for the buzz?

DeadHand wrote: »
    To give his partner the pleasure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Men sticking vibrators (or anything, for that matter) up their arses is not normal or common behaviour.

Johnnyruane gets belittled for not being familiar with lads using sex toys anally (maybe he's young) but "we're" a nation of prudes. Other way around nowadays IMO.

catallus wrote: »
    Men sticking vibrators (or anything, for that matter) up their arses is not normal or common behaviour.

Oh I was wondering why you were so uptight. ;)

That explains A LOT. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

KungPao wrote: »
    Just for the buzz?

What do be buzzing?

I know gay men have sex but I didn't know the guy on the receiving end enjoyed it. Ah you learn something new every day
    I can't believe you actually thought they just take it to keep the other guy happy.

Johnnyruane gets belittled for not being familiar with lads using sex toys anally (maybe he's young) but "we're" a nation of prudes. Other way around nowadays IMO.

We're educating him. Belittling is a very strong word. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

catallus wrote: »

You've obviously never needed a suppository.... :p :pac:

Exactly! Leave the guy alone, if you don't ask you don't find out. No one should be ridiculed for asking questions.

You've obviously never needed a suppository.... :p :pac:

Oh gawd, horrible flashbacks from youth. :(

• Advertisement

We're educating him. Belittling is a very strong word. :P
    Ah I don't mean you Fatty :pac: but some people just aren't familiar with the full spectrum yet; they can't help it if they aren't aware.
    If they were criticising other people's consensual sexual preferences, that would deserve riposte, but not being aware is a different thing.

Advertisement