Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man dies after getting vibrator stuck inside him

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Fook :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Did he slip or fall on to that ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

"The coroner ruled Mr Willis died as a result of an accident"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Such a buzz killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

Rather die than let medical staff know there was a vibrator up his hole, mental.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Not a cunning stunt. But I hate the way that boardsies jump to conclusions ....... the poor guy could have swallowed it. Most diabetics have defective eyesight. He may have thought it was a battery toothbrush ........ then swallowed it with shock after it hit a nerve in a cavity.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

WilyCoyote wrote: »
    Not a cunning stunt. But I hate the way that boardsies jump to conclusions ....... the poor guy could have swallowed it. Most diabetics have defective eyesight. He may have thought it was a battery toothbrush ........ then swallowed it with shock after it hit a nerve in a cavity.

What conclusions are anyone jumping to? Its pretty plain from the article what happened...or is this a poor trolling attempt?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

How did it go in so far? He must have sat/fell on it? They should have a strap on them, like on cameras, so you can fish it out/stop it going in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

There's an infamous story and picture of a man who built his own enormous dildos and died from a heart attack during one of his escapades. They found him on his bed surrounded by all his gigantic contraptions with one firmly lodged inside him.

What a lovely way to be remembered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

That's my excuse for the carrot up my ass and I'm sticking to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

If he did swallow it let's hope it was his own and not his elderly mothers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

New diet fad scrapped: Energy through rectal bolus doesn't work....

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭magicmonkeys

Where'd you get the idea that most diabetics have defective eyesight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Nothing a Hoover wouldn't fix.

Seriously though how the hell??

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭johnnyruane40

I feel so bad for laughing at this :( The Mirror shouldnt have reported it in this manner, really does make it seem like a joke, too light hearted. The family must be mortified.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,592 ✭✭✭Blackjack

irishejit wrote: »
    What conclusions are anyone jumping to? Its pretty plain from the article what happened...or is this a poor trolling attempt?

I'd say your sarcasm detector needs re-calibration.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Some Christmas present. xD

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Too embarrassed to talk to a doctor - ends up plastered across a newspaper. Poor sod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

It's absolutely sick that they named the poor man. Was it really necessary for them to do that? They could have still told the story, without publishing his name and address.

He's dead now, couldn't they allow him some bit of dignity and respect.

FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The real life Buzz Killington

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭MS.ing

*hands over darwin award (ironically shaped as a dildo) *

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭lightspeed

what is really tragic and disturbing is how prudish our attitudes to sex are in the likes of Ireland or UK.

I reckon if that happened in Holland or Germany, it would be less of an issue and most would feel more comfortable seeking help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

People enjoy sex. Shame at that is poisonous and self destructive.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

It's absolutely sick that they named the poor man. Was it really necessary for them to do that? They could have still told the story, without publishing his name and address.

He's dead now, couldn't they allow him some bit of dignity and respect.

FFS.

Respect from the media?

Not while there are rubberneckers in the world who need to know all the details so they can discuss it at work/school/pub/anywhere.

The name will probably be instantly forgotten which is the sickening part. Brings no good from the story instead harms those related to the deceased or those that know him by making it personal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

lightspeed wrote: »
    how prudish our attitudes to sex are in the likes of Ireland or UK.
    Why do people love saying this? We're nowhere near as prudish as we used to be. Just look at any sex thread here on Boards alone. In some contexts people feel bad for not being sexually adventurous enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Could he not have asked his mother for assistance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

I feel so bad for laughing at this :( The Mirror shouldnt have reported it in this manner, really does make it seem like a joke, too light hearted. The family must be mortified.

Think we should really start to move on with the taboo and 'shame' of using sex toys.

Everyone has had, or does have, a partner who's used a sex toy at some stage.

I can get its embarrassing, but Jesus, bad form in naming him out.

But I guess it's just funny for a lad to use and die by a sex toy.
    This wouldn't have been blown up if it was a woman, and there's no difference between the two scenarios.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭johnnyruane40

Why would a man use a vibrator in the first place. I can't imagine there being any pleasure in sticking something up your hole!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Why would a man use a vibrator in the first place. I can't imagine there being any pleasure in sticking something up your hole!

You've obviously never heard of a prostate gland then.

There's actually far less reason for a woman to stick a vibrator up her ass than a man. That'd probably shock you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I heard a brazzer on fm-104 and she says it's very popular. Moral of the story, buy a small one.

Advertisement