Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Cups, Domestic Cups and Internationals Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Herrera, Rooney, Fellaini, Di Maria, Falcao

Liverpool v Blackburn
    Bradford v Reading
    Preston/utd v arsenal
    Villa v wba

Qf draw

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

KevIRL wrote: »
    Liverpool v Blackburn
    Bradford v Reading
    Preston/utd v arsenal
    Villa v wba

Qf draw

Easy draw for Liverpool so they'll be able to rest players. Our reserves have done well to make it this far!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

So far, the only thing this match (PNE vs Man U) has proven is that it would be a mistake to have any attacking Man United player in FF.

Preston 1 up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

1-1. Herrera

Herrera(young)

Herrera(young)

Shouldn't have been allowed. Rooney had to move to allow the ball past him so he's interfering IMO.

Felliani goal

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Felliani goal

he is looking a better option than ADM. seriously

• Advertisement

almost scored again

Lemlin wrote: »
    Shouldn't have been allowed. Rooney had to move to allow the ball past him so he's interfering IMO.

Not sure exactly what the rule is. He didn't touch it, he didn't block the keepers view, and he didn't fake an attempt to touch it and in doing so trick the keeper. I sort of feel it should be allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Easy draw for Liverpool so they'll be able to rest players. Our reserves have done well to make it this far!

Are you kidding me ? Josh King gonna run rings around Skrtel!

Not sure exactly what the rule is. He didn't touch it, he didn't block the keepers view, and he didn't fake an attempt to touch it and in doing so trick the keeper. I sort of feel it should be allowed.

yes you have nailed. under the current daft rule it had to stand no matter how much Martin Keown wanted it to be disallowed

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

How bad was Falcao ? I tuned in just as he was coming off and the commentators were like :: " Is that the last time we see Falcao in a Man United shirt ? "

Rikand wrote: »
    How bad was Falcao ? I tuned in just as he was coming off and the commentators were like :: " Is that the last time we see Falcao in a Man United shirt ? "

beyond awful. and I say that as someone who has owned him twice and desperately wanted him to do well. he is done. fellaini may start further up the pitch at his expense for next few games

Utd pen. Rooney fouled

And he scores..

Utd pen. Rooney fouled

Nice dive there!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Nice dive there!

Disappointing to see looks like there really was zero contact there.

Ft 1-3. Utd advance to a tasty looking QF with arsenal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Nice dive there!
    jimmii wrote: »
    Disappointing to see looks like there really was zero contact there.

I wouldn't call it a dive, in the sense that had he not jumped over the keeper, he would have been taking clean out of it, and could have been hurt.

Players who fall over imaginary feet, on the other hand dive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I wouldn't call it a dive, in the sense that had he not jumped over the keeper, he would have been taking clean out of it, and could have been hurt.

Players who fall over imaginary feet, on the other hand dive.

He was actually past the keeper by the time he dived. That sort of crap is embarrassing.

Anyways, back to FF. I'm getting rid of ADM once GW27 is done. United are just woeful going forward and you really can't trust any of their players.

He had to shift his position though for the ball to go past him. That for me is interfering with play.

His positioning would very much have been in the mind of the 'keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Chelsea XI vs. Paris Saint-Germain: Courtois; Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Matic, Ramires; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Costa. #CFC

Zouma not starting. That's pretty much the first choice team for them now imo cept with Oscar for Ramires

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Jose's plan to park the bus tonight has gone a bit pear shaped already.....

https://twitter.com/UEFAcomChrisB/status/567750222991081475?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

Ivanovic goal - Cahill assist - Terry assisting the assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Terry with the cross, Cahill with the delicious flick on and Ivanovic with the well placed header.

1-0 Chelsea

FHFC wrote: »
    Jose's plan to park the bus tonight has gone a bit pear shaped already.....

https://twitter.com/UEFAcomChrisB/status/567750222991081475?s=09

Link not working. What does it say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Link not working. What does it say?

Open in new tab/window and it'll work. Pic of a bus squeezing around a corner, gets the heart racing

Advertisement