Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Defenders - 3 for 13.5-14M

Options
1235»

Comments

Wait, is Huth not going to start for stoke?? really?? i have him in my first 11, im 50/50 between him and bardsley, would obvs go for bardsley if huth is not first 11.!

So, is there any truth in this... I. E. Is Huth doubtful? I'll have to shift him out if that's the case. Can anyone confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

So, is there any truth in this... I. E. Is Huth doubtful? I'll have to shift him out if that's the case. Can anyone confirm?

He's not in FFS predicted line up anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Arnold Tanzarian

I have hedged my bets and gone for bardsley instead. Gonna leave my team and try my best to forget about it. Gone for smalling, caulker and bardsley with chambers and moore on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I have hedged my bets and gone for bardsley instead. Gonna leave my team and try my best to forget about it. Gone for smalling, caulker and bardsley with chambers and moore on the bench

Why would you leave chambers on the bench?

Why would you leave chambers on the bench?

who do you suggest i leave out instead of him?? smalling, caulker or bardsley? hard to call like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

who do you suggest i leave out instead of him?? smalling, caulker or bardsley? hard to call like

This week will probably be the only week he'll be guaranteed to play though. If you're not going to use him, get someone in that will play every week and it'll save you a transfer.

They are all good options but if you arent going to play chambers its silly to have him in your team as chances are he wont start gw 2 and you will transfer him out without ever playing him. If you are benching him Id just get another 4.5 def now and save yourself the hassle.

This week will probably be the only week he'll be guaranteed to play though. If you're not going to use him, get someone in that will play every week and it'll save you a transfer.

Good thinking cheers. I have gone for collocini instead now, same price and a gauranteed starter!

Good thinking cheers. I have gone for collocini instead now, same price and a gauranteed starter!

Ye and great fixtures after GW1.

3 stoke players in my starting 11... starting to douby myself now :/ !! begovic , bardsley and bojan... should i change bardsley , as i already have CS cover with begovic? or just bank on them not conceding many goals in opening fixtures. thoughts??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I'm not understanding the love for Bojan, he's another Bendtner with a little bit more gametime is all tbh

24 games for Ajax and only 4 goals?? Even Kuyt, Alves & Samaras can mock him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Wait, is Huth not going to start for stoke?? really?? i have him in my first 11, im 50/50 between him and bardsley, would obvs go for bardsley if huth is not first 11.!

Huth wont start. Go with Bardsley (You love a good United ex player anyway :-))

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Dempsey wrote: »
    I'm not understanding the love for Bojan, he's another Bendtner with a little bit more gametime is all tbh

24 games for Ajax and only 4 goals?? Even Kuyt, Alves & Samaras can mock him

Haha, he's not a bad option at 5.5 in fairness but I'm going with Fletcher who's the same price and is actually a striker. He's also playing the worst team in the league in my opinion in Eddie Irvine's WBA.

so far so good for the cheap defenders. Arsenal, UTD and chelsea have 1 CS in the 6 games they have played these being the teams that were attracting most attention. Ivanovic the only one thats caught the eye.

Advertisement