Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Qualifying League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

AdMMM wrote: »
    Outscoring the top 1k average and moving up to the Top 6k, but still finding myself dropping in this league! Have three players left though, so have the potential up a bit. Very tough league!

I outscored the 10k average by over 20 points, and only moved up 1 place!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Azpi not playing was a blessing for me.
    Was screwed by Wollschied.

Had Alder first defence sub. And PVA last on my bench. So Azpi not featuring and Chelsea not getting a CS eventually make things turn out not too bad for me.

Have Sanchez & Bellerin tonight.

But like the last couple of posters said, this league is such high level that it's very hard to make the promotted top4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Fantastic GW for Ziegler this week. Really impressive and he moves back to the top of the league (where he's been most of the season)

Need a penalty save from Ospina tonight and a clean sheet to help me out!

Going to be an interesting last couple of GWs in this league!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Edit, oops, wrong thread. don't know how that happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Cheers! I'm in a bit of a false position again going into MNF with just Sanchez, so hopefully Giroud stays quiet and Swansea score. If I can weather the DGW and stay in the promotion zone, I'm pretty confident of going up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I may as well be kicking **** up a hill in this league haha.

Up to eighth which is pretty much where I've lingered for the last three months despite green arrows in pretty much everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

AdMMM wrote: »
    I may as well be kicking **** up a hill in this league haha.

Up to eighth which is pretty much where I've lingered for the last three months despite green arrows in pretty much everything else.

Its a dam tough league alright. Be delighted if I can get out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

WdH9uip.png

Best of luck to all in this highly competitive league. I'll be disappointed if I don't go up at this point

• Registered Users Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭patmac

Would be joint 7th if I had entered ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

WdH9uip.png

Best of luck to all in this highly competitive league. I'll be disappointed if I don't go up at this point

Think it's time to say congrats to Ziegler1988. Don't think anyone could deny he will completely deserve this victory as he has lead for the majority of the season.

Our teams are very similar at the top so I can't see a turnaround in the final GW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beaver111

quarter 2 killed me in this league in 11 dont think i can get any higher this year rob you were the most consistent you deserve to go up

• Registered Users Posts: 32,912 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Personally, I see there being more than 4 places.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beaver111

the top thirteen in this league are all inside the top ten thousand that has to be good going

CSF wrote: »
    Personally, I see there being more than 4 places.

Seems likely. The quality deserves another couple of spots at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Back in 15th so another year qualifying for me,congrats to those who get promoted.

jimmii wrote: »
    Seems likely. The quality deserves another couple of spots at least!

It does. I expect the lads who go up to do very well in League 2 next year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Is it too late to join the league :)

Posting in the FSA all year, entered in the Pay League and somehow missed these leagues!

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Is it too late to join the league :)

Posting in the FSA all year, entered in the Pay League and somehow missed these leagues!

Depends on your ranking! The last Official promotion spot is 3382nd!

If your Castel Di Sangro FC then definitely not!

Depends on your ranking! The last Official promotion spot is 3382nd!

If your Castel Di Sangro FC then definitely not!

Nope I'm ahead of Castel :)

Sorry league is full. Good luck next year :pac:

• Advertisement

Sorry league is full. Good luck next year :pac:

Ah damn!

Are you trying to get me killed!!!

Qualifying league for you next year, a repeat of this year's performance and you'll be fighting in the big leagues in no time.

While we are on the topic of next year, any changes anyone would propose (and no I can't give up more places in League 2!!!) to make it fairer and/or more exciting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,122 ✭✭✭Invincible

While we are on the topic of next year, any changes anyone would propose (and no I can't give up more places in League 2!!!) to make it fairer and/or more exciting?

I missed out on this season we're in.
    Is it possible to join for next season?

Invincible wrote: »
    I missed out on this season we're in.
    Is it possible to join for next season?

The Qualifying League will be open for everyone. Like last year, people will be able to join until the same time that the transfer window closes, at which point nobody new will be able to enter.

Are you trying to get me killed!!!

Qualifying league for you next year, a repeat of this year's performance and you'll be fighting in the big leagues in no time.

How does it all work?

How teams qualify each year & how many leagues are there to the Premier League?

How does it all work?

How teams qualify each year & how many leagues are there to the Premier League?

It goes Prem, League 1, League 2, Q league. 3 up 3 down but spots open up if people get banned etc also you have a limited time to sign up so people often miss their spots so extra teams get promoted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

If you lose a few players maybe make league 1 and 2 18 team leagues. The h2h would take 34 weeks top 2 get promoted and 3rd to 6th qualify for play offs that could be run off over gw 35 to 38. I'd also consider this for the highest 15ranked players from this year in the qualifying league that won't be in the 4 leagues along with the 3 players relegated from league 2. Our very own conference. Everyone else in the next qualifying league.

Play-offs? Would mean a 36 game season but would be fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

It goes Prem, Championship, League 1, League 2, Q league. 3 up 3 down but spots open up if people get banned etc also you have a limited time to sign up so people often miss their spots so extra teams get promoted.
    FYP :cool:.

Advertisement