Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RDS Craft Beer Festival Sep 4-7

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

irish_goat wrote: »
    Oh and good news, Beoir have 2 pairs of tickets to give away for this. I'll be raffling one off on the Facebook page but I've checked with the mods and they've said I can give one out in this thread as well. So if you want included in the draw just mention that you're going and I'll throw everyone's name into the hat closer to the time. :)

I'll definitely be going so can you throw my name in the hat? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭matrim

Any rumours on specials for the festival?

Black's have an IPA that is just out this week. Anyone else have anything interesting?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,972 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

matrim wrote: »
    Any rumours on specials for the festival?

Black's have an IPA that is just out this week. Anyone else have anything interesting?

Kinnegar have a beer lined up; it has been conditioning for over 3 months now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Kinnegar have a beer lined up; it has been conditioning for over 3 months now.

8 Degrees have a beer to two

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Trouble have an IPA series, I think. Rascal's are aiming to have some specials. Metalman have brewed their strongest beer ever. Carlow have a super hoppy pale ale which was tasting great from the tank last month. Dungarvan have kept schtum as far as I've seen, but there's something wrong with the universe if they don't have a bunch of one-offs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

BeerNut wrote: »
    Dungarvan have kept schtum

Unfortunatley won't be there this year. I'm hoping to make it up for the Saturday myself, but we won't have a bar there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Aww. You broke the universe! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

noby wrote: »
    Unfortunatley won't be there this year.

Booooo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Aww. You broke the universe! :(

Soz.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Unfortunatley won't be there this year. I'm hoping to make it up for the Saturday myself, but we won't have a bar there.

That is a pity :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Go every year, and will be going again this year. Line up looks fantastic ; great to see it growing so much. Fair play lads

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Oh and yeah, please put me in the draw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Include me please - cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Are Carlow still running this these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

stick my name in the hat please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

stick my name in the hat thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jonathanj1234

Oh and good news, Beoir have 2 pairs of tickets to give away for this. I'll be raffling one off on the Facebook page but I've checked with the mods and they've said I can give one out in this thread as well. So if you want included in the draw just mention that you're going and I'll throw everyone's name into the hat closer to the time. :)

I'll be there, name in the hat please!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Super hoop

lash my name in the hat too.....dying to go!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Oh no. Hope you enjoy it so and see it from the other side.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

I will be in attendance this year as well. If only I could get the Beoir membership generator to function...

Edit: throw my name into the hat too, please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Show your card on the door. I don't think the festival has ever filled up to the point where we've had to stop admitting walk-ins, but it's probably best to get there early to be safe.

Must say that was quick. Whoever sent it out was on the ball....a pity I wasn't, I should have signed up to what is basically free membership, ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Name in the hat please. Haven't missed one yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I keep on hearing sour beers being mentioned when listening to BN etc. Any going to be on show at this?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Cork selfbuild

I'll be going, throw my name in the hat pls! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

4th year ill be there! Could i get my name in the hat also?

Just noticed the pricing scheme on their website. Delighted the weekend passes are back - they werent available last year? my memory of the event last year is somewhat 'fuzzy' however so i could be wrong.
    Is there any free beer bucks with the 4 day pass or only with the saturday pass does anyone know?

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I'll be there :-)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I missed this for a half marathon last year. :P Would love to make it for a day this time around. Count me in for the raffle, please! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭DLMA23

Name, hat please & thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Did someone mention a hat? Please.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 Hidden Cyclone

Only plan on heading Saturday

Can half price entrance for Beoir members only be availed of on the door? Or can I buy a discounted ticket in McHugh's (for example). Saturday tickets include two free half pints, again does this offer apply if you buy a half price ticket as a Beoir member?

Cheers

Advertisement