Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards meetups

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

So are there still ongoing boards meetups?

If not, could we organize a big one to kickstart meetups again?

A "mega-meetup" if you will...

There's a sticky on the top of the AH page :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

If that's what you're looking for, have it in Longford! Never been out there for a night that hasn't ended in someone I know being in a fight.

Down with this sort of thing. We're not supposed to disclose this info to other people!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Down with this sort of thing. We're not supposed to disclose this info to other people!! :pac:
    Everyone in Longford tries to market the place by hiding all the bad, I say embrace it; make it into some kind of ghetto amusement park.

Tons of things you could do with it... eh... you could buy up a few of those abandoned industrial estates and turn it into a post-apocalyptic paintball arena thing, yeah! and then you could... um... hmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Everyone in Longford tries to market the place by hiding all the bad, I say embrace it; make it into some kind of ghetto amusement park.

Tons of things you could do with it... eh... you could buy up a few of those abandoned industrial estates and turn it into a post-apocalyptic paintball arena thing, yeah! and then you could... um... hmm...
    Close but still no cigar takadudster......
    My AH solution is you've forgot the Longford Bus/Train Station.
    But then, Bus Éireann coaches only stop for a break there for a maximum of 10 minutes sometimes ( you hardly thought I would actually get off at Longford did you?:confused:) . What are the nearest pubs again to this place? Yes, I have actually done it: gotten off a BE coach, gone to a pub, bought a soft drink, and gone back on the coach again before it departed.
    I'm with Fat Christy on this though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

I started this thread, but have since found out there is a sticky post
    at the top of the After Hours forum. I suggest we move the queries and
    the banter there.

*removes subscription to this thread*

Hopefully see you all there and in the real world soon!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

When the cat is away the mice can go play.

Advertisement