Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards meetups

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

KeithM89 wrote: »
    You could always just go make some real friends....

I have real friends but boards is a great way to meet people you'd never meet otherwise and if they're nice, they become your real friends too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

LizT wrote: »
    I have real friends but boards is a great way to meet people you'd never meet otherwise and if they're nice, they become your real friends too :)

http://static.mumsnet.com/uploads/talk/201401/large-6525-tumblr-lwf1hhxmmj1qabm2oo1-500-thumb.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Actually i wonder what people from here talk about when they get together......

Are you on the dole ? My hard earned money is paying for your drink give me it!

Here you in the corner ! A sentence please and replace one of the words with fanny!.

Actually **** it im bringing my dole scumbag traveler mate who goes to mass every Sunday with me for the next meetup!!

:pac:

And if someone falls over they get accused of faking it and looking for compo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Sorry, there's no under 14's...apt username if pronounced the right way.

So you made a snarly comment that doesn't make any sense because you had no material to make an actual insult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I sense a boards beers will be happening shortly. Please be in the north west this time!

Backwards Man would have us all out footing turf or whatever back breaking labour is in season nowadays...

Wait a minute, am I right in thinking it's strawberry picking season?

I don't fancy that much either! :D

• Advertisement

I'll pay ya in strawberry daquairis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I'll pay ya in strawberry daquairis?

Make it a strawberry cider and I'm in as long as the strawberry doesn't have the same effect as the pear.

Jesus the stories I've heard about that stuff, wouldn't inflict it on my worst enema!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

LizT once fell through a door at one :D thats when we knew she was mod material!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

mauzo! wrote: »
    LizT once fell through a door at one :D thats when we knew she was mod material!!

ILL DISTRACT THE BANHAMMERS, YOU FINISH THAT STORY!!!

ILL DISTRACT THE BANHAMMERS, YOU FINISH THAT STORY!!!

Please don't :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

LizT wrote: »
    Please don't :(

I heard it was actually a fire escape.

My first beers I lost my jacket, car keys and got ripped off by a taxi driver. Cost me a fortune! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

I've never been. I'm afraid I'll go and get chatting to someone thinking they are sound out and then they tell me their username..........

Shít hits the fan and I realise their one of the cnuts I despise. Awks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Maphisto

I've never been. I'm afraid I'll go and get chatting to someone thinking they are sound out and then they tell me their username..........

Better to find out sooner than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Welcome to my world!.

Remember the time that chick "TLiz" we'll call her for anonymity knocked over a table of drinks...

Welcome to my world!.

Invalid answer!!

You're supposed to reassure me and tell me that never happens!! I'd also be completely devastated if the boardsies I like weren't cool as cucumbers in real life. :eek:

Beers are great craic. I've met some of my close friends at a beers :)

Some things that happen at a beers can just never be spoken about again though.

After one beers, 3 girls had to hold frozen peas/ice cubes to their vaginas.

smash wrote: »
    Remember the time that chick "TLiz" we'll call her for anonymity knocked over a table of drinks...

If this is going to be a thread about how Liz has embarrassed herself at beers... let's be honest, we'll be here all night.

Invalid answer!!

You're supposed to reassure me and tell me that never happens!! I'd also be completely devastated if the boardsies I like weren't cool as cucumbers in real life. :eek:

There more then likely worse in person cause you can see there smug faces! :-)

• Advertisement

I did that at the last work party, 3 times! I was absolutely baloobas. I never drink so I actually thought I was dying the next morning.

I kept telling my bf that I couldn't stop puking and my head and tum tum hurt so bad.
    He had 0 sympathy for me and just told me to shut the fcuk up and go to sleep. :( He said I'd be grand when I woke up. And I was but it was so hard to go to sleep in the first place. :(

Go on......

Go on......

Trust me, whatever you're imagining is better than the truth.

So when is the next one then??

You don't want to know what I'm imagining.......

No really you don't!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

arec4.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

What happens on tour stays on tour............

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

My first beers I lost my jacket, car keys and got ripped off by a taxi driver. Cost me a fortune! :D

Would it be fair to say, that smash got smashed? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

A brown leather jacket yeah?

And keys to an Opel vectra, is that right.
    Yeah there's something you should know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

But she fell in style!

Advertisement