Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squat Webinar on Wednesday

Options
  • 30-07-2014 8:31am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭

A couple of weeks ago I got given out to pretty badly by a coach of mine - "stop saying 'buy my sh*t' and start giving back more". I kinda took it to heart. Because this has always been about coaching and changing peoples lives for me. The money was just a nice side benefit.

So I recalibrated my feng shui and started a new approach - doing awesome things on stuff I know really well to help people out.

I got back blogging as a start. But even better I got stuck into doing some webinars again.

I've a squat one coming up on Wednesday week - 60+ minutes of free content on how to improve your squat. I've a couple of handful of people who post here that I've trained who'll attest to the improvements as a result of this sorta stuff.

Here's what'll be covered;
    >> mobility hacks to improve your squat
    >> why if you want to squat more (weight), you need to squat more (often)
    >> where to put your bar to get bigger PRs
    >> a ton of other stuff
    >> open Q&A

You can sign up to that here: https://revolutionfitness.leadpages.net/squatwebinar/

PS - here's the deadlift one I did last week, I didn't think to put information up here about it beforehand, sorry!

PPS - with COMPLETE disclosure, there'll be a 30 second pitch at the end of it for a workshop I'm running in August, so if that bothers you - don't sign up, or just bail early.

PPPS - if you sign up, you get added to my mailing list and get emails every day off me - if you don't like that, just unsubscribe.

4PS - leave your negativity at the door, if you're not helping people daily on this stuff, don't try to drag down those of us who are

Comments

Thanks Hanley. Just watched your deadlift video—very well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,157 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Signed up for thus easier, then realised its on at 4/5am for me. Nice concept though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,577 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

gvn wrote: »
    Thanks Hanley. Just watched your deadlift video—very well done.

Second that - found it on my rarely-used Twitter account and thought it was class.

Kudos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Mellor wrote: »
    Signed up for thus easier, then realised its on at 4/5am for me. Nice concept though.

I record them all and email them to the sign ups anyway, so you'll get that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

Hi Hanley,
    this workshop in August, have you any details you could PM me. I would be very interested in attending. I won't be able to sign up for the webinar. Plan to watch the one posted tonight though. again kudos!!

• Advertisement

guile4582 wrote: »
    Hi Hanley,
    this workshop in August, have you any details you could PM me. I would be very interested in attending. I won't be able to sign up for the webinar. Plan to watch the one posted tonight though. again kudos!!

You can sign up for it.. you just can't watch it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,236 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

The Deadlift one was great, really was - very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭dylbert

Just watched the deadlift one, really easy to understand and all made perfect sense, good stuff dude, looking forward to the squat webinar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

dylbert wrote: »
    Just watched the deadlift one, really easy to understand and all made perfect sense, good stuff dude, looking forward to the squat webinar.

Much as it hurts me to swell his already considerable ego :D

This is Hanley's strength... lotsa people can deadlift, lotsa people can deadlift really well and really technically correct... but it's not easy to teach someone else to do it... I had a 10-min crash-course with H a few months back and it was just so simple. Few pointers, couple of 'thoughts' to keep in mind that help you set up, a trigger to get the lift started and bingo bango, I was doing something resembling a deadlift - as opposed to doing something that looked like a breakdance of sorts beforehand...

He's alright, the lad...

** HOW TO SMASH YOUR SQUAT - 15 MINUTE WARNING **

I had to reschedule, but it starts tonight at 8.30pm.

My live "how to smash your squat" webinar starts in 15 minutes. Join the other 48 attendees now and watch this free hour long training seminar where I reveal pretty much all my squat secrets!

Register here now; https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3265311300543457281

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Can't watch this at work :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

Missed this - are you going to make it public?

Yah I've uploaded it a couple of times and youtube has eaten it. Working on a fix tomorrow :)

Hanley wrote: »
    Yah I've uploaded it a couple of times and youtube has eaten it. Working on a fix tomorrow :)

Gentleman! Wasn't out of work in time.

NecroBump...

Got a program design Webinar on tuesday y'all may be interested in.

The spiel...
    -
    -
    -

Discover a proven method for quickly and easily designing mind blowing strength training programs which will increase your squat, bench press and deadlift by up to 30% in 7 weeks training just 4x per week for 60 to 90 minutes a time.

On the webinar I'l be showing you exactly how to build your own training program.

I'll show you how to identify weak muscle groups which cause you to get crushed under heavy weights.

And I'll show you show what assistance exercises to choose so you can steamroll thru those plateaus.

It's on next Tuesday @ 730pm.

Register here now: http://app.webinarjam.net/register/23796/666c8fab59

(Replay only available to those who register in advance)

NecroBump...

Got a program design Webinar on tuesday y'all may be interested in.

The spiel...
    -
    -
    -

Discover a proven method for quickly and easily designing mind blowing strength training programs which will increase your squat, bench press and deadlift by up to 30% in 7 weeks training just 4x per week for 60 to 90 minutes a time.

On the webinar I'l be showing you exactly how to build your own training program.

I'll show you how to identify weak muscle groups which cause you to get crushed under heavy weights.

And I'll show you show what assistance exercises to choose so you can steamroll thru those plateaus.

It's on next Tuesday @ 730pm.

Register here now: http://app.webinarjam.net/register/23796/666c8fab59

(Replay only available to those who register in advance)

Hanley did the squat webinar ever make it up on to youtube.
    I feel its still my weakest lift

Can't remember. If you didn't register at the time and didn't get a replay link, probably not.

Can't remember. If you didn't register at the time and didn't get a replay link, probably not.

I registered at the time, but didn't manage to watch it live.
    No worries. I'll be tuning in for this one

• Advertisement

I registered at the time, but didn't manage to watch it live.
    No worries. I'll be tuning in for this one

The following weeks will be updated squat / bench / deadlift ones anway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

... what the hell's a "necrobump"??

WHIP IT! wrote: »

It's like munting.

WHIP IT! wrote: »

Thread CPR.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Thanks for this Hanley - just watched back the video replay. Got lots of great info from this, especially in terms of assistance stuff, so much appreciated!

Enjoyed it as well. Video and audio died on the phone last night even though I could see comments coming up in the chat box so watched it this morning.

And my question was read out :)

Double-paused squats sounds like all kinds of unpleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Enjoyed it as well. Video and audio died on the phone last night even though I could see comments coming up in the chat box so watched it this morning.

Ah here, I'll have to relisten to the questions and see if I can guess which one it was.

"Alf has asked what's the best angle to take a selfie from to catch his best side for maximum instagram gainz" :D:D

Ah here, I'll have to relisten to the questions and see if I can guess which one it was.

"Alf has asked what's the best angle to take a selfie from to catch his best side for maximum instagram gainz" :D:D

It was the best one ;)

Can you ask Qs while on the phone?

• Advertisement

Can you ask Qs while on the phone?

I think I could have. I was able to accidentally request to speak anyway and I think I could have typed a comment in the chatbox.

But I sent in the question when I signed up.

Advertisement