Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night 53 - Nelson vs Story

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭pauldoo

Only way to watch this live is fight pass???

What time we reckon cathal will be fighting, might sign up for the weeks trial

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

WE..ARE..LIVE...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Tukhogov looks the business

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Tukhogov looks the business

Yeah that was a flawless performance. Looks very explosive.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Going with Becks and the TKO here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Cant anyone tell me if fight pass works with chromecast?

Would be tempted to sign up to fight pass, chromecast support would be sweet.

slayerking wrote: »
    Cant anyone tell me if fight pass works with chromecast?

Would be tempted to sign up to fight pass, chromecast support would be sweet.

http://www.ufc.com/fightpass-faq?id=#ChromecastSupport

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

looks like there is going to be a take over by chechnya as well as Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pedro1234

I'm away for the weekend and can't catch the fights.

Has Pendred fought yet?

Not yet, 1 more to go before his fight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pedro1234

Axwell wrote: »
    Not yet, 1 more to go before his fight

Cheers! For some reason I thought he was fighting at 5pm. Can you let me know how he does here if you don't mind? :)

Sure no worries..id say he will win on points as long as he can avoid getting tko'd early and get himself into second gear as hes always a bit slow to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Troeng has a lot to do here if he wants to stay in the UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Finally getting to sit down and watch this before having to head off and just in time for Cathal. Cmon Pendred!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

John_D80 wrote: »
    Troeng has a lot to do here if he wants to stay in the UFC.

As Hardy mentioned, he didn't do much else other than look for the take down.

Cathal up next.

He was never going to win without changing his gameplan between rounds, too predictable and he just got picked off.

Pendred up next!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Tor will be cut now surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Nice moves :pac:

As Hardy mentioned, he didn't do much else other than look for the take down.

Cathal up next.

Absolutely. He should have changed it up early on. He was a on hiding to nothing against such a slick TDD like that dude had.

He could have combined those moves with some capoeira and he would be laughin!

• Advertisement

Has to be said, you'd be forgiven for thinking Cathal and Umalatov could be related if you saw them from a distance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Signed up for fightpass for a trial for this fight. I see though bt sports have a short programme on later and not sure if it will include this fight.

I like the look back on previous fights and they got rid of the spoilers which was good from Facebook days.

Pendred is massive for 170. I know it's been said thousands of times before but it never fails to amaze me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Glock Lesnar

Pendred should move away from this junior cup rucking gameplan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Cathal did enough to win the first round there, but he's getting caught way too easily. His punches are very wide. Needs to be careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Pendreds strikes are very slow. He winds up from a mile away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

darced wrote: »

Very sloppy. That left hook seemed to take an age to finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Glock Lesnar

His movement is improving but his kicking is glacial and there's no pop in his punches, he's young and athletic though so there's plenty of potential there.

• Advertisement

Telegraphing everything.

Advertisement