Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Watchlist 2014-2015

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Lads has Clichy a chance of playing as he is suspended for Barca or will I swap him out Ivanovic?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

patmac wrote: »
    Lads has Clichy a chance of playing as he is suspended for Barca or will I swap him out Ivanovic?

Has a chance alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Liam2012

wonski wrote: »
    Another poster convinced me few minutes ago to get Schlupp in. It was Jimmie i think.

The guy had 3 goals and some assists so far. Hull at home next.

Leicester have kept only few clean sheets so far - 15% to be "precise".
    Hull is at 21% now and we are not excited about getting their goalkeeper in.

Stoke - 25% btw.

I think I'm being influenced by the fact that I doubled up on Sunderland GKs so I'll have no keeper for GW33. There aren't many options that are cheap. I'll give it a few weeks and see if things improve at Leicester.

An alternative is to switch Panti for Foster. However I already have Dawson and WBA's fixtures turn nasty after GW33. So I'd be dumping him again and that's 2 precious transfers gone. Villa and QPR also have no game in GW33 so for a cheap option I'm probably restricted to Leicester or Burnley. Burnley have Everton away and Leicester have Swansea at home.

Look at me still trying to convince myself this could be a good idea! At least I have a few weeks to see how things play out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

2 goals and an assist in his 2 games back in the last couple of days.

Is it soon approaching Aaron Ramsey O'Clock? I've got both eyes on him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Who does he replace though? You have had many ill fated fatuations with footballers, why will this be any different?

PS I'd love to be confident to swap him in for Ozil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

dahat wrote: »
    Who does he replace though? You have had many ill fated fatuations with footballers, why will this be any different?

That's why he's on the watchlist rather than the transfers thread. He's still a rotation risk at best for now and after Walcott I've learnt my lesson with Arsenal. But he surely has to regain his place at some point. Here's hoping they offload a few players in the summer and make our lives easier :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭dahat

That's why he's on the watchlist rather than the transfers thread. He's still a rotation risk at best for now and after Walcott I've learnt my lesson with Arsenal. But he surely has to regain his place at some point. Here's hoping they offload a few players in the summer and make our lives easier :pac:

Or a few pulled hamstrings to get him back in for the dgw.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

2 goals and an assist in his 2 games back in the last couple of days.

Is it soon approaching Aaron Ramsey O'Clock? I've got both eyes on him now.

Firmly in my thoughts too. If he secured his place I'd swap Sanchez for him in a heartbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

dahat wrote: »

Sanchez. I'd be confident that Ramsey starts Saturday.

Advertisement