Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic: Gamblers Ramblings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

RTE weather need a medal for self promotion.
    For the last year, they have been making a deal of everything from what one woman wears to other crap. they must be facing cuts or something

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Having a few cans cos im a classy ****er

We need some more dedicated threads me thinks. We should have a dedicated aftertiming thread. And a ladbrokes promotions thread come to think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭droidman123

BumperD wrote: »
    We need some more dedicated threads me thinks. We should have a dedicated aftertiming thread. And a ladbrokes promotions thread come to think of it.

The funniest thing of all is people putting a tip or a fancy up,if it wins they had a wedge on it,if it lose,s they only had small change on it

The funniest thing of all is people putting a tip or a fancy up,if it wins they had a wedge on it,if it lose,s they only had small change on it

Nail on head.

• Advertisement

You can predict a lot by just going online the night before, seeing what's backed, then framing a story around it the next day and boom it appears online here with amazing regularity. I'm sure the knowledgeable can see this after observing for a while. For those dipping in and out, they may not care a jot.

I do love the "but my main bet was on x" from 6 selections and I "ended up for the day". Would make the minister for information in Iraq during Saddams fall blush :)

That hurt!

Ladbrokes cleaned up :) . At this rate, they will make it out of administration

Anyone ever been to Miami? Recommend any hotel?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭droidman123

Slattsy wrote: »

I have been there many many moons ago,my memories are a bit hazy,no way I can remember the name of the hotel.check booking.com,you don't have to book with them but it gives lots of Info about the various hotels

• Advertisement

About every other month but mostly just connecting on a flight. What do you want to do there?
    South beach is expensive. Stayed there once but that was for a wedding about 10 yrs ago in one of those upmarket spots, Delano's. Your as well off staying away from there and getting a cab in to amble about south beach for the day. When I go for a weekend, I stay at Marriott dadeland, not expensive, there is a mall next door and that keeps the Mrs busy. The other spot is doubletree Hilton by sawgrass mills mall. Did you guess it's the Mrs who dictates my life?
    http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-sunrise-sawgrass-mills-FLLSMDT/index.html

Watching Trump speech, convinced he is certified mad. I mean bananas. The fact he has got this far is concerning

Not one non white in the audience. It's like watching hitler speeches in colour. This is going to be an interesting few months for the US

It's very concerning.

I'm ****ing dying. Dann Thursday pints.

A further attack in Germany. The fruits of Merkel's daft proclamation last year is now coming home to roost. No doubt she will blame everyone but herself

That must have hurt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

BumperD wrote: »
    That must have hurt

What must have?

The monkey on the fancies thread.

What must have?

I thought you meant the hurling.

I thought you meant the hurling.

Hurling hurts too. I broke a knuckle once.
    Nothing to do with hurling mind.

• Advertisement

Hurling hurts too. I broke a knuckle once.
    Nothing to do with hurling mind.

Explain.

Explain.

It was playing hurling. :(

It was playing hurling. :(

You said nothing to do with playing hurling, or am I having a blonde moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Possibly hurling with sickness :confused:

racso1975 wrote: »

Or some thug getting in a dirty tackle?

A bad joke!
    racso1975 wrote: »

See above :o:o
    Or some thug getting in a dirty tackle?

Thugs couldn't get near me to get in a dirty tackle :cool:

^not true, love a good tackle though.

Very sad news about JT :(

Horrific injury. i always hold my breath when I see a jockey fall off a horse

Where is the Slattsy money going today? War decree has been backed again like he was last time as if defeat is out of the question. I stuck with boynton though maybe this faster course will suit the o Brien yoke more.

• Advertisement

I don't really bet on Galway, other than the Plate & Hurdle.

At the 3s Boynton possibly an each way steal, I thought he won well last time.

Advertisement