Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2014/15 MOD WARNING POST 1839

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    They're saying he'll probably stay in mls till december .

That would make sense, he's only 20 I think. Probably one for next season so as he beds in for the 2nd half of the season.

As you were people.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,032 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Don't see Kyle Walker being easily displaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

manual_man wrote: »
    Ramsey and Sanchez will interchange the CF position

Have both:cool:
    No they won't. Ramsey plays from deep midfield and that won't change this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

This time next week, the place will be busy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

This time next week, the place will be busy

I'll be on holiday, desperately trying to data roam for last minute news :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

frimpong wrote: »
    No they won't. Ramsey plays from deep midfield and that won't change this year.

yeah i forgot. wilshere/arteta/flamini play in behind the striker;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Pocket sized fixtures booklet in the star today. I always find it handy for fantasy football planning.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gatame

Nearly have my team locked down now, one last decision to make.

Rooney - Costa - Zamora with Mata.

or

Rooney - Giroud - Bojan with Hazard.

Keep in mind I'll be playing 5 in midfield. (Siggy my cheapest midfielder)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Does anyone have a worse pic than JT?

1718.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,150 ✭✭✭✭km79

roryc wrote: »

1718.jpg

oh god
    so creepy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,770 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

roryc wrote: »

1718.jpg

Had to look beyond...
    article-2306398-19309729000005DC-124_306x423.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Think this must be the hardest season so far to pick my squad (although I probably say this every year around this time!)
    Have changed it so many times now that no matter who does good I will be cursing my luck for not keeping them lol!

Think this must be the hardest season so far to pick my squad (although I probably say this every year around this time!)
    Have changed it so many times now that no matter who does good I will be cursing my luck for not keeping them lol!

I hear you on that front sir.
    At 1.30pm today I was convinced I had my teams chosen, even discussed my choices in the Rate my Team thread.
    I've since rejigged it and am now convinced I've me team chosen, so by my calculations...I should have it rejigged again by 10.30pm tonight, and shall be confident I've chosen the best team possible!
    When will it end!:o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Officer999

I currently have Schurrle in my team. Is he a starter though? Or will he be an impact sub? Really think Chelsea will knock a few goals past Burnley and need Chelsea cover in midfield. He looks good value at 7.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Officer999

I currently have Schurrle in my team. Is he a starter though? Or will he be an impact sub? Really think Chelsea will knock a few goals past Burnley and need Chelsea cover in midfield. He looks good value at 7.5.

Officer999 wrote: »

I'm not Schurrle...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

I currently have Schurrle in my team. Is he a starter though?

Doubt he's a starter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Panthro wrote: »
    I hear you on that front sir.
    At 1.30pm today I was convinced I had my teams chosen, even discussed my choices in the Rate my Team thread.
    I've since rejigged it and am now convinced I've me team chosen, so by my calculations...I should have it rejigged again by 10.30pm tonight, and shall be confident I've chosen the best team possible!
    When will it end!:o:pac:

More than likely around 11:30am next Sat :P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

FHFC wrote: »
    I used Differential FPL last year. Great app, think a few on here got it after I recommended on an image earlier thread and seemed happy with it. Think its £1.

I just downloaded Fantasy Football Hub for iOS. It looks a bit crap but its the only one ive come across so far. Looking for a good iPhone free app for the new season

More than likely around 11:30am next Sat :P:D

Not at all, Fantasy Football is rather like the 5 stages of grief. And by my calculations, 11.30am Saturday will see us into Stage 2.

Denial The World Cup's over. We're all in no mans land. The 'I can't believe I've to go and pick a team for the Fantasy Football' stage sets in.
    Anger ' I can't believe I didn't pick so and so, arrgghh!'
    Bargaining 'When's the international break, will I wild card now? If I swap him for him, will that leave with with enough funds for him and him?'...
    Depression Jesus, it's January wildcard and my team's gone ta fock
    Acceptance Well...that's another season worth forgetting about!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Panthro wrote: »
    Not at all, Fantasy Football is rather like the 5 stages of grief. And by my calculations, 11.30am Saturday will see us into Stage 2.

Denial The World Cup's over. We're all in no mans land. The 'I can't believe I've to go and pick a team for the Fantasy Football' stage sets in.
    Anger ' I can't believe I didn't pick so and so, arrgghh!'
    Bargaining 'When's the international break, will I wild card now? If I swap him for him, will that leave with with enough funds for him and him?'...
    Depression Jesus, it's January wildcard and my team's gone ta fock
    Acceptance Well...that's another season worth forgetting about!

:pac:

nail on the head :D

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭rosskind

He's not had much of a pre-season and I can't imagine he'd be in the strongest XI anyway. Willian doesn't shoot like Hazard (or even Oscar) but he was second only to Silva in chances created last season in the PL on a per 90 basis. Unfortunately for him they were converted at ~3% (that's awful btw) but I think he's been unlucky and a bit underrated as a result. Not to mention, as (imo) the best two-way (att+def) winger in the league, Mourinho loves him and he's a sure starter for big games when fit.

It should be noted that despite this, I've made room for Hazard but if you're really desperate for Chelsea cover, I think Willian's solid.

anybody else a bit concerned with Costa's discipline? a few different occasions in pre-season i noticed him raise his hands, and to be honest he seems a bit of a loose cannon!

anybody else a bit concerned with Costa's discipline? a few different occasions in pre-season i noticed him raise his hands, and to be honest he seems a bit of a loose cannon!

You haven't seen much of him past couple of seasons then? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

As long as he bangs in the goals, I'll be slightly less upset with the -1 for yellows

8-10 wrote: »

Haha well i'm just after looking up his disciplinary record he averages a yellow around every 3 games pretty attrocious, although very few actual sendings off, considering

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Has anyone else still got their team on the auto picks? Decided this year I'm not touching my team until Friday night before opening games. I probably would have changed my team over 300 times so far if I'd have tried manually picking my team already.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Has anyone else still got their team on the auto picks? Decided this year I'm not touching my team until Friday night before opening games. I probably would have changed my team over 300 times so far if I'd have tried manually picking my team already.

Weirdo!! :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

8-10 wrote: »
    As long as he bangs in the goals, I'll be slightly less upset with the -1 for yellows

He is a knacker... i'd imagine he will more then fill Suarez's boots of biggest head case in the league. Some lovely examples of him at his best in this video :pac:

Not sure what exactly happens in this video but it would appear at one point that he either spits into his glove/takes something out of his glove and flings it in Romos' eye! :eek:

I'm sure he will continue to terrorize defences in the PL and score plenty too though!

• Advertisement

Dzeko v Giroud is wrecking my head! Thoughts?

Advertisement