Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFS Hall of Fame Updated

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Paully D wrote: »
    Really enjoyed that, it was a good read. Cheers for posting.

Very interesting to see that he loves rolling transfers over. That strong front 8 will kill his chances of repeating his ridiculous finishes if he keeps it up all year IMO. He'll just end up leaving too many points on the bench.

Excellent read indeed.

So, apart from the strong front 8, I find myself playing similarly to this guy ;). I also love rolling transfers over but this year I've been playing less conservatively as I used to and am already on 6 4 pts hits. Most of them worked pretty well (I only got burnt once with Payet) so I may continue being less conservative. Conservativeness has not paid off captain-wise this year (aside from Agüero 25 pointer) so maybe I'll take more risks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Maybe I should start joining their leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Up to 51st in this after the latest refresh. So close to making it onto the first page.

They have refreshed this taking into account last year's score. I'm 73rd now. I was 149th this time last year. Breaking the top 50 of this is my main target in the game now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'm up to 1,038 after 3 years playing. Happy with that. A decent finish this year should see a good rise as most others around that level have a much higher average rank over the last 3 or 4 years.

I was 3,791 after my first season and 2,068 after my second.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up from 17,532 in 2014 to 12,593 now. My 2.7 million ranking in 2011/12 when I first played the game and joined in the final few months of the season certainly doesn't help.

Up from 17,532 in 2014 to 12,593 now. My 2.7 million ranking in 2011/12 when I first played the game and joined in the final few months of the season certainly doesn't help.

Yeah I'd say one bad rank would screw this thing up big time. I've never played other than pretty seriously and haven't blotted my copybook yet. Fingers crossed that continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

FHFC wrote: »
    Yeah I'd say one bad rank would screw this thing up big time. I've never played other than pretty seriously and haven't blotted my copybook yet. Fingers crossed that continues.

I can testify to this, in my first year playing (12/13) I started at week 3 and finished at 431k, since then my 11k, 800 and 12k finishes have me in 1321 overall.
    Anyway nice to see some of the old heads posting during the summer, nobody playing the euro game obviously??

I just looked at your stats busts, very impressive consistency, well deserved overall position.

I can testify to this, in my first year playing (12/13) I started at week 3 and finished at 431k, since then my 11k, 800 and 12k finishes have me in 1321 overall.
    Anyway nice to see some of the old heads posting during the summer, nobody playing the euro game obviously??

I just looked at your stats busts, very impressive consistency, well deserved overall position.

I had an 8k finish in my first season but I must have used a different account as it isnt showing up. My 50k finish 5 yrs ago was partly down to me being in hospital over the entire Xmas period and I never got to change my team for 5gws. I had an old school nokia back then.That wouldn't happen now I'd be halting an operation to get my transfers done or make a captaincy switch ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'd prefer if they went to a Champions League type system where only your last 5 seasons counted and all the same weighting. Not sure the exact formula but it puts decreased weight as seasons go by (e.g. only two people in the current top 20 finished outside of the top 10k last season). But then again I'm in 5065 due to my casual past :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

They have refreshed this taking into account last year's score. I'm 73rd now. I was 149th this time last year. Breaking the top 50 of this is my main target in the game now.

You're way ahead of me now. I'm at 171.

Lemlin wrote: »
    You're way ahead of me now. I'm at 171.

What was ur ranking before the season started.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools wrote: »
    Down from <250 last year to 705...

The above post was in July 2014...

I've dropped slightly since - now at 771 :angry:

[th]Position[/th]
    [th]Name[/th]
    [th]ID[/th]
    [th]Pos 15-16[/th]
    [th]Pos 14-15[/th]
    [th]Pos 13-14[/th]
    [th]Pos 12-13[/th]
    [th]Pos 11-12[/th]
    [th]Pos 10-11[/th]
    [th]Pos 09-10[/th]
    [th]Pos 08-09[/th]
    [th]Pos 07-08[/th]
    [th]Pos 06-07[/th]
    [th]HoF Rating[/th]

thewools

Anyone know if you have to be in one of the Fantasy Football Scout leagues in order to remain in the HOF?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FHFC wrote: »
    Anyone know if you have to be in one of the Fantasy Football Scout leagues in order to remain in the HOF?

You have to be in the general one to stay in when they update it. Don't think it matters if you leave and rejoin by end of season

Advertisement