Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFS Hall of Fame Updated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

im at 173

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Is it too late to join their league (and if not can someone post the league code) am curious how I'd fare this is my 5th season playing the game 2 good seasons and 2 not so good prior to this season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

manual_man wrote: »
    Is it too late to join their league (and if not can someone post the league code) am curious how I'd fare this is my 5th season playing the game 2 good seasons and 2 not so good prior to this season

11856-4526

They have just updated this I'm up to 135.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I was in top 100 last year, then a 75k finish fecked all that up. Around 250-300 now

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I was in top 100 last year, then a 75k finish fecked all that up. Around 250-300 now

I was 294 at the start of this year. I'm currently at my highest rank of this season so the timing for that latest update has helped me jump a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

They have just updated this I'm up to 135.

Did ya notice a familiar name just above you at 130!?

Lemlin wrote: »
    Did ya notice a familiar name just above you at 130!?

Ah ye Thats you in the career one. I think that gets updated at the end of the season. The live one takes this seasons points haul to date into account.

Ah ye Thats you in the career one. I think that gets updated at the end of the season. The live one takes this seasons points haul to date into account.

Have you a link to the live one?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Advertisement

That's the career one its the live one Lemlin was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

FFS Live HOF

Think you might need to be a member.

FFS have updated this. Im up to 121 would love to break into the top 100.

Nice. Not going to look at mine for a few years yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Nice achievement.

I'm up around 2k after 2 seasons. If I have a decent finish this year I should rise a bit.

FHFC wrote: »
    Nice achievement.

I'm up around 2k after 2 seasons. If I have a decent finish this year I should rise a bit.

2k after 2 seasons is pretty ridiculous! Wouldn't have thought that was realistically possible! What were your rankings?

jimmii wrote: »
    2k after 2 seasons is pretty ridiculous! Wouldn't have thought that was realistically possible! What were your rankings?

HOF 2068

I've fallen to 272 after being at 130 last year. Last season's 16k finish has hit my ranking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Never saw this before, pissed off now that I started in week 3 of my first year (12/13). I'm in 2486 but would be an awful lot higher without that 431825 finish blotting my copybook.

Never saw this before, pissed off now that I started in week 3 of my first year (12/13). I'm in 2486 but would be an awful lot higher without that 431825 finish blotting my copybook.

Yeh one bad season kills you!

• Advertisement

Its weighted towards the more recent years i believe. So like myself a decent finish this yeR should boost you toward the stars (busts and Lemlin :)).

Ye it's weighted towards the more recent years. That latest update takes in the first 7 gws of this season. I was 149 before this season started and am at 121 now with a 360k rank. This would show that 360k is a very good rank at the moment as lots of people with really consistent finishes must be doing a lot worse than me. I think there is too much panic going on about current ranks. I'd only be worried if I was 1.5 million plus at this stage.

Ye it's weighted towards the more recent years. That latest update takes in the first 7 gws of this season. I was 149 before this season started and am at 121 now with a 360k rank. This would show that 360k is a very good rank at the moment as lots of people with really consistent finishes must be doing a lot worse than me. I think there is too much panic going on about current ranks. I'd only be worried if I was 1.5 million plus at this stage.

Had a look over the season so far of the number 1 Ville Ronka.

He'sat 265k Overall Rank, 7 points more than me.
    He wildcarded gw3 (:)) and went with a strong front 8 mostly rotating ayew, payet and Wilson.
    He benched Wilson for his 17 pointer.
    He did the popular Gomis to Martial transfer last week.
    He has taken no hits.
    His moves suggest he is quite a value chaser....early wildcard, owning both Ayew and Gomis, the Martial move...backed up by the fact that his total value is a whopping 104m higher than any poster on our team value thread.
    He has Yaya as his City mid.
    He has captained Aguero every week since getting him in on his gw3 wildcard.
    His GW1 and 2 captains were Hazard (4) and Benteke (18).

He wildcarded gw3 (:)) and went with a strong front 8 mostly rotating ayew, payet and Wilson.
    He has taken no hits.
    His moves suggest he is quite a value chaser....early wildcard, owning both Ayew and Gomis, the Martial move...backed up by the fact that his total value is a whopping 104m higher than any poster on our team value thread.

Jammy casual obv.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

He has taken no hits.

Ah the importance of the comma can't be underestimated. :)

FFS have updated the hall of fame. I'm up to 84th

• Registered Users Posts: 47 TheDazzler

He has taken no hits.

The man is a machine.
    We followed his progress loosely last year but we have dedicated a thread to him this year on Fiso;
    http://www.fiso.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=118963
    I'm 85th all time and 104th currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

TheDazzler wrote: »
    The man is a machine.
    We followed his progress loosely last year but we have dedicated a thread to him this year on Fiso;

Really enjoyed that, it was a good read. Cheers for posting.

Very interesting to see that he loves rolling transfers over. That strong front 8 will kill his chances of repeating his ridiculous finishes if he keeps it up all year IMO. He'll just end up leaving too many points on the bench.

• Advertisement

TheDazzler wrote: »
    The man is a machine.
    I'm 85th all time and 104th currently.

That was an excellent read. I've never had the patience for that transfer roll over he does but it's something I'm trying to work on as I think it's a good strategy. Happy to see he has been going with a strong front 8. The no pay leagues and not posting on forums is also very interesting as I do think that at times we don't follow our gut and can row in with what the masses are thinking.

Advertisement