Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daredevil [Netflix/Disney - Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭vjmcdonnell

Terrible that it can't be nominated, would be an easy win in my view

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

If Disney/Marvel would consider keeping Vincent D'Onofrio, that'd be great
    https://twitter.com/vincentdonofrio/status/1154206303926964224

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭kerplun k

Nice. It was too good to stay canceled. Really solid cast. Only thing for me is that I think it’s more suited to Hulu, rather than FX. Cox & crew have done a terrific job of redeeming the characters. Shame it was never considered for the wider MCU. It’s looking less and less likely that we’ll ever see a crossover with Spider Man. Vincent D'Onofrios Kingpin would have been a perfect fit for the current Spidey films.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Cast was a great ensemble Vincent D'Onofrios best Kingpin since Spider-Man The animated series

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,819 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Would like it but not sure how reliable that site is. Seems only 2 sites have that story after 4 days and the original site I think was the one that reported Sony and Marvel had come to an agreement for Spider-man. Other headlines seem iffy as well.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Finally got around to finishing it. Loved first series when it first aired. Second sort of didn’t do it for me so when i started watching third I had kind of lost interest.

This thread popped up (about potential 4th season) and I thought maybe I would try to get back into the third season. It was great... Sad that it’s finished.

Interesting when Fisk was cooking that omelette with classical music in the background , it reminded me of Hannibal series that was also cut short.

Loved point dexter but Fisk is just a killer baddy, he steals the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭flazio

All I'll say is, if they can get J.K. Simmons to reprise a new version of J. Jonah Jameson then getting Vincent D'onofrio back to play a slightly more cert 12A version of Kingpin shouldn't be beyond impossible for the next Spider-man film.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

The release order was Daredevil Season 3, Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3

Is there any crossovers? Or spoilers between the shows if I watch together or watch Punisher & Jessica Jones first?

• Advertisement

The release order was Daredevil Season 3, Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3

Is there any crossovers? Or spoilers between the shows if I watch together or watch Punisher & Jessica Jones first?
    Minor spoiler around Karen in Punisher season 2, that's all.

flazio wrote: »
    Minor spoiler around Karen in Punisher season 2, that's all.

Thanks you.

I’ll stick with the release order so.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Thanks you.

I’ll stick with the release order so.
    Watching Jessica Jones out of order would also have spoilt elements of Iron Fist and Luke Cage's second season. Oh and it would have had a sort of spoiler for Daredevil's third season, so yes best watched in order.

ixoy wrote: »
    Watching Jessica Jones out of order would also have spoilt elements of Iron Fist and Luke Cage's second season. Oh and it would have had a sort of spoiler for Daredevil's third season, so yes best watched in order.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

peteeeed wrote: »

#SaveDaredevil is top trending, has Marvel got back?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,264 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    #SaveDaredevil is top trending, has Marvel got back?

Unlikely a year later - most of the cast have moved on

The reason it was trending was that yesterday was the official date that Netflix rights expired and its back to being the sole property of Disney. Nothing else has happened.
    Personally, what I'd like to see is Vincent D'Onofrio be allowed to reprise his Kingpin/Fisk role in the current Spider-man franchise.

ah nuts, I was expecting some DD/MCU news when I seen the thread bump.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

flazio wrote: »
    Personally, what I'd like to see is Vincent D'Onofrio be allowed to reprise his Kingpin/Fisk role in the current Spider-man franchise.
    That's a great call and certainly think D'Onofrio would be up for it. He was great in that role - had fantastic screen presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,315 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Charlie Cox in talks to return as Daredevil in Spider Man 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭vjmcdonnell

Excellent news

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wow that would be epic even if just a brief cameo it could open doors for the characters to appear again, he was excellent as Daredevil but Vincent D'Onofrio was and is the best representation of Wilson Fisk and would be a game changer in that role in the MCU.

Reports this afternoon that the whole cast will return for season 4 on Disney+ and it will lead to a spin off for the Echo show.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,249 ✭✭✭✭Penn

As someone who recently finished rewatching the series...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Well that came out of nowhere. I mark that under believing it when I see it; I suppose of the Netflix shows it was the most similar to the MCU, though will they tone down the violence. It got quite crunchy across those 3 seasons (which presumably will move to Disney+?)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Well! This calls for a relisten or two of the theme song! 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 85,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is rumoured to be in Spiderman Far From Home and She Hulk

I assure you I have a good reason to bump this thread. A really good reason. 😁 In fact two good reasons. 🤴📌

• Registered Users Posts: 33,249 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Flazio, spoiler tag that sh*t. You are bumping a thread to strongly imply spoilers for a different TV show and a movie.

• Advertisement

So just found out today that Deborah Ann Woll's real life partner of 14 years is visually impaired.

He runs marathons for charity

I ran 12marathons in 12states in 2012 BLINDFOLDED cuz im going blind.

Advertisement