Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daredevil [Netflix/Disney - Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,820 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I assumed it was to positively identify him

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Len_007

So, I'm three episodes in.
    I recommend watching this in surround sound. Whenever
    Fisk is talking to Murdock in Matt's head
    his voice comes out of the rear speakers. I have to say, it's really really effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,249 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Only 3 eps in why did DD
    touch the goons hands in the laundry?
    seemed to make a big deal out of it.

He had
    one finger missing. It was to confirm his identity. I didn't notice how he knew the guy only had one finger during their fight, but I saw the half-finger when they touched hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,316 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just reading the fight in episode 4 was 10 minute 43 second one take continuous shot.

That is seriously impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Just reading the fight in episode 4 was 10 minute 43 second one take continuous shot.

That is impressive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Episode 3
    The dry cleaners used all natural plant based cleaning smell was the major giveaway

• Registered Users Posts: 12,311 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

how they did it

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/daredevil-season-3-one-take-fight-scene.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,311 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

the last scene
    is Bullseye getting his adamantium skeleton from Lord Dark Wind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Ep 5 was
    fupping weird

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

Should I watch the Defenders before Daredevil S3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

MargeS wrote: »

Its not necessary at all, so only if you want to, a recap on youtube would do if yer really not arsed.

Heres a quick one:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Ep 5 was
    fupping weird

Thought it was great
    dove into dexs backstory and set up how Fisk is going to manipulate him

mightyreds wrote: »
    Thought it was great
    dove into dexs backstory and set up how Fisk is going to manipulate him

I'm not familiar with the comics, so not sure if that character is famous. Thought a lot of time was spent on an ancillary character.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭dogbert27

MargeS wrote: »

If you've watched season 1 and 2 of DD then Defenders takes place after the end of season 2 and before the start of season 3.

If you are also watching the other series, LC, JJ and IF then Defenders is definitely worth watching.

It's only 8 episodes so it won't take long to get through.

I'm not familiar with the comics, so not sure if that character is famous. Thought a lot of time was spent on an ancillary character.

He's
    Bullseye, hes up there with the Kingpin in terms of Daredevils enemies. Hes played by Colin Farrell in the 2003 Daredevil movie
    :p

nix wrote: »
    He's
    Bullseye, hes up there with the Kingpin in terms of Daredevils enemies. Hes played by Colin Farrell in the 2003 Daredevil movie
    :p

Aaaaaaaaaaaah :) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

I'm on episode 11, fair amount crap padding episodes, and the season out. Once again, a Netflix show does a "gimmick" episode, (like Ozark or Stranger Things), episode 10 "Karen"...I had to skip like half the episode. I don't have enough time on this earth to waste watching useless flashbacks like that. Netflix bloat is real and strikes again. The show is called Daredevil, not "Daredevil & Friends".

Earlier in the season there was an episode with a bunch of black and white flashbacks that bored the hell out of me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

I'm on episode 11, fair amount crap padding episodes, and the season out. episode 10 "Karen"...I had to skip like half the episode. I don't have enough time on this earth to waste watching useless flashbacks like that. Netflix bloat is real and strikes again. The show is called Daredevil, not "Daredevil & Friends".

I had to fast forward that episode too.. such a boring waste of time. I am trying to think of one scene she wasn´t crying in, this season... total pain.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,151 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Christ, definitely skip to the last 15 or 20 minutes of episode 10. Totally pointless filler up to that point that adds absolutely nothing.

Cracking season so far besides though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Finished it last night... Genuine top notch production. My favourite show on TV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

DD remains the strongest of this Marvel universe

I am struggling with the finale though
    maybe I missed something but I am not entirely sure why having unleashed Bullseye on Fisk , DD then stops him killing Fisk .

DD remains the strongest of this Marvel universe

I am struggling with the finale though
    maybe I missed something but I am not entirely sure why having unleashed Bullseye on Fisk , DD then stops him killing Fisk .

I took it that he
    was still struggling with the idea that he would kill Fisk himself, and him stopping Bullseye just highlights to himself that he doesnt really wanna do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

I took it that he
    was still struggling with the idea that he would kill Fisk himself, and him stopping Bullseye just highlights to himself that he doesnt really wanna do it.

He stopped bullseye killing his missus a fair few times. What a hero

I went straight to the last 20 minutes of episode 10

EPAndlee wrote: »
    I went straight to the last 20 minutes of episode 10

Cooooool................Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

Cooooool................Why?
    Obviously because it's the Karen flashback episode.

Watch 30 minutes of Karen crying, no thanks. Finished the series last night, thought it was very good

Oh right my bad, not everybody learns the episodes to heart...... or is a miserable bastard :P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,882 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I finished it recently and loved it.

Bullseye was just brilliant, I always giggled when he pull of some amazing shots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,882 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I finished it recently and loved it.

Bullseye was just brilliant, I always giggled when he pull of some amazing shots

Advertisement