Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yep thats what I'd do too. Although I presume you meant LLoris in for DDG.

lol yeh!

KevIRL wrote: »
    Ramsey for definite. Home fixture and things tough for soton at the mo

Yeh thats what I thought too Tadic is made for Ultimate though always seems to come out with extras!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I thought this was a bit harsh! Maybe I should change my captian? :confused:

330395.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 39,525 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lol

After the changes I'm on 38 with lloris, terry, fab, wellbeck and aguero (c) to play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Took out Siggy's 5pts last minute there. Ramsey in for him. Tadic on my bench is a slight worry but he was quiet last game by his accounts. Momentum is in Arsenal's favour. 43pts now with Welbeck Aguero Ramsey Fab and Ivan to go. Captaincy staying on Mata

Cahill my one fit starting defender. Sigh.

86 after tonight. Hazard and sanchez goals will have hurt me though. Think I'll drop from overnight score

86 after tonight. Hazard and sanchez goals will have hurt me though. Think I'll drop from overnight score

with Aguero captain? come off it. 78(-4) myself ironically Mata in for that -4 hurt me as i would have captained Kun tonight. still a decent score

manual_man wrote: »
    with Aguero captain? come off it. 78(-4) myself ironically Mata in for that -4 hurt me as i would have captained Kun tonight. still a decent score

Almost certainly will drop from overnight. Some big scores tonight.

Will be happy if I can stay in top 20.

Its tough near the top MM!

• Advertisement

Almost certainly will drop from overnight. Some big scores tonight.

Will be happy if I can stay in top 20.

Its tough near the top MM!

well i wager you'll improve on your ranking, if slightly

well i wager you'll improve on your ranking, if slightly

10 bucks donation to a chosen charity?

deal

Both donate 10 if you stay in 13th?

Dropped to 18th. Tough at the top alright.

Yet another red arrow last few weeks have been tough! Fingers crossed debuchy, Jones and vlaar are back soon!

Dropped to 18th. Tough at the top alright.

Still well in touch. Good going.

Name your charity :)

jimmii wrote: »
    Yet another red arrow last few weeks have been tough! Fingers crossed debuchy, Jones and vlaar are back soon!

Down 10 places myself. Very much 'meh'. Just trying to keep not totally out of touch, and then might try something a bit different with the January transfers.

Down 10 places myself. Very much 'meh'. Just trying to keep not totally out of touch, and then might try something a bit different with the January transfers.

Yeah same here. Know how LVG feels with all the injuries at the back!!

Still well in touch. Good going.

Name your charity :)

Fair play. The Childline people have had a tough time lately so they would be my preference

• Advertisement

Fair play. The Childline people have had a tough time lately so they would be my preference

Screenshot%2B%28567%29.png

Done

Good man. I'll match it tomorrow when I'm at me lappy. Everyone's a winner

who are we thinkin of gettin in with our January transfers lads? i'm thinkin of goin even more top heavy in midfield, just undecided which exact players i'll get. Southampton defensive cover is another must, and i think i'm gonna gift myself a nice shiny new Baines.

who are we thinkin of gettin in with our January transfers lads? i'm thinkin of goin even more top heavy in midfield, just undecided which exact players i'll get. Southampton defensive cover is another must, and i think i'm gonna gift myself a nice shiny new Baines.

Probably fill up on Southampton seeing as they get almost all their games out the way in December and January. It will mostly depend on the TV schedule to get a nice Sat/Sun/Mon rotation.

Dear Supporter,

Your kind donation has been warmly received by ISPCC Childline, thank you.
    The support we receive from kind-hearted people like you is at the centre of all the work we do.

Your support is the reason why there are ISPCC Childline volunteers and trained staff listening, caring and being there for children in need.
    Every child has a right to a safe and happy childhood and you are helping us to bring hope to a child’s life.

Kindest Regards,

The team at ISPCC Childline

Donation made :)

Regarding January transfers. I will be waiting as long as possible to make as many of the 12 allowed as I can. The longer you wait the more Sunday/Monday fixtures will be known, plus January transfers will be known, someone who was a certain starter could find their place under threat, finally injuries may happen. The key to this game is having as many starters each week as possible, with a fair spread of them between MD1 and MD2/MD3.

Regarding January transfers. I will be waiting as long as possible to make as many of the 12 allowed as I can. The longer you wait the more Sunday/Monday fixtures will be known, plus January transfers will be known, someone who was a certain starter could find their place under threat, finally injuries may happen. The key to this game is having as many starters each week as possible, with a fair spread of them between MD1 and MD2/MD3.

I reckon i'll make nearly all of mine early on - my team needs it. It's only 3 per week so i'll hold on to those last 3 til the last possible moment in case of emergency

Who to play today Wellbeck or Jelavic. The anytime goalscoring odds favour Wellbeck (15/8) v Jelavic (21/10). However in a game thats increasingly hard to gain ground near a top Jelavic is a nice differential. He is owned by 1 out of the 17 managers above me where as Wellbeck is owned by 10 out of the 17. Flipside is obviously the potential to lose ground.

Sounds like uts best to plat welbeck and look to hopefully make up ground in the 7. Would imagine he is a lot more likely to assist and get extras too.

• Advertisement

jimmii wrote: »
    Sounds like uts best to plat welbeck and look to hopefully make up ground in the 7. Would imagine he is a lot more likely to assist and get extras too.

Its a big decision this week as I've v few options for MD2 and MD3 for subs, in fact only 1 mid (Siggy) and 3 def are my outfield players.

Advertisement