Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interpol - Dublin - 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭conspiracycat

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Saw them last night in Brussels. Good gig but a tad disappointed in the setlist

Hey, can I ask if you can remember what songs they played? Really hoping the play Same town, New story. Was it mostly stuff from the new album or a good mix? Really looking forward to this gig now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Please put the setlist in spoiler tags for those of us who don't want to know!

5 good albums now, nothing to worry about!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Setlist from Tuesday in Copenhagen, setlist seems to vary slightly between gigs

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/interpol/2015/vega-copenhagen-denmark-3bcac8c0.html

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Ardeehey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

I seen them last week and they can't really go wrong in my book. Such a great back catalogue and new album is brilliant imo. Always perfect live. Tempted to hit Dublin gig now too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm looking to swap my 2 standing tickets for tomorrow's gig, Tuesday, for standing tickets for Thursday, if anyone is interested?

(Sorry if I'm not allowed post this here).

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I'm looking to swap my 2 standing tickets for tomorrow's gig, Tuesday, for standing tickets for Thursday, if anyone is interested?

(Sorry if I'm not allowed post this here).

Try toutless.com - you'll get more luck there

Playlist from their last gig in Paris, they stuck it up on their facebook page yesterday

http://open.spotify.com/user/interpolnycofficial/playlist/1I8kg51Jl79oh2Buda0Jij

Roll on tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭i 15

I have two Seated tickets for tonight in the Olympia looking to swap for any 2 tickets on Thursday night??????

Great gig, enjoy those who are going Wednesday & Thursday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭whatever76

Well that was all sorts of awesomeness !!
    Best I have ever seen them.. Olympia perfect venue ! Paul sounded great. Enjoy those going to remaining gigs !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius!

Thanks for the feedback! Going tomorrow night and really looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Going tomorrow night, oh man I can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Hitting this tonight. First time seeing Interpol live so i'm excited! Hoping they play stuff from the first 3 albums because, to be honest, I completely gave up on album #4 and I haven't listened to El Pintor sufficiently. Althoguh I was giving it a whirl this morning an it gets better on each listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

The setlist from last night for anyone who wants a look: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/interpol/2015/olympia-theatre-dublin-ireland-5bca23e4.html

Back out for a second encore with Unitlted, it was brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭boomtown84

Anyone who was there last night...was it easy enough to get tickets outside?

Seemed to be a fair few selling tickets. Are you going tonight? Pretty sure it isn't sold out.

EDIT: Ah, only Upper Circle tickets left.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭boomtown84

Few mates going tomorrow night and are standing so think i'll go along and try get one outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,273 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Awesome gig last night. The lads are in top form,the Olympia is by far my favourite venue and the support act were really good.

Get there early to get wristbands for the pit and you're gonna have a good time

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dia squish

Akrasia wrote: »
    Awesome gig last night. The lads are in top form,the Olympia is by far my favourite venue and the support act were really good.

Get there early to get wristbands for the pit and you're gonna have a good time

What time do you think you'd need to be there by to get wristbands?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Philbert Street

Terrible show. Setlist = Poor. Sound = Poor. Crowd = Poor.

Band Attitude = Very Poor.

Will not be going to see these again.

I thought the sound was pretty good (for the Olympia, usually awful sound IMO)

Band very much showed up and cracked out a set, no crowd interaction really, doesn't bother me as that stuff is usually just gravy... performance is what i'm there to see

Thought the crowd (where I was anyway) was pretty good... it was a Tuesday evening after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mcw100

Really??!! Can you elborate... (I'm going to see them Thurs night)

Definite troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,273 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

dia squish wrote: »
    What time do you think you'd need to be there by to get wristbands?

We got there at half 7 and there were plenty of wristbands left

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Zarkandar

Anyone know what time Health started/finished at, wouldn't mind catching them tonight. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭FledNanders

Thought the gig overall was brilliant but anyone else think their timing was off for the first few songs? Seemed to be speeding up and slowing down all over the shop to me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Honest question, was the crowd pretty old? Was in the Foggy Dew and gangs of blokes in their 40s and 50s were heading along to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mcw100

Birneybau wrote: »
    Honest question, was the crowd pretty old? Was in the Foggy Dew and gangs of blokes in their 40s and 50s were heading along to it.

Hope we don't cramp your style.. Now where's my walking stick ? 😜

• Advertisement

Zarkandar wrote: »
    Anyone know what time Health started/finished at, wouldn't mind catching them tonight. Cheers

They started at around 8, played a long enough set, finished up around 8.40 and then Interpol were on at 9.15

There was a few older people there alright... not too many though!

Advertisement