Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas store has 50% sale

Options

Comments

Got my order after one week.
    Had received no shipping confirmation at all until the just before I received the item.
    Went into the tracking in the shipping expecting to have to wait a number of days but UPS showed it as being in Ireland already.
    There's a notice on their website about their fulfillment process being in disarray at the moment.

Kaycee2 wrote: »
    Just popped in to see if anyone else had problems with their orders as mine hasn't arrived after the estimated delivery times, I went onto the tracking page and it said my order number is invalid but looking back on the posts that's not unusual!

the order number isn't used for tracking on ups.
    I couldn't get the tracking to work from the shipping email.
    The way that I did get it to work is by tracking the order by logging into your adidas.ie account, order history and track link inside the order details page and click "track this order" link (assuming that it has shipped).

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kaycee2

Cheers I'll try that, but not a whole lot worried now later reading through here

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭gflann

Order arrived today...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Mine arrived this morning (to my "remote shipping address" in Letterkenny!). My blue runners turned out to be a patterned dark green, but that's the risk you take, I suppose. Wife and child v happy with their runners. I'll try the clothes tonight.

Thanks OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,694 ✭✭✭Raoul

Mine arrived this morning (to my "remote shipping address" in Letterkenny!). My blue runners turned out to be a patterned dark green, but that's the risk you take, I suppose. Wife and child v happy with their runners. I'll try the clothes tonight.

Thanks OP!

Returns seem to be very handy anyway. I think I will be returning two pairs of runners I got. One didn't fit and the other are pretty hideous in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Order arrived two days ago, got dispatch email this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 43 polarax

Mine have just arrived after ordering last Thursday. I also received a 10% off voucher on my next order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

My 1st order on the 12th was supposedly cancelled. I got cancellation e-mail on the 15th and it even says cancelled on the status page. But yesterday I suddenly got dispatch e-mail, 2 weeks after I made the order :pac:

f9e23l.jpg

I made a 2nd order which I already received 3 days ago. So now I have stuff incoming from the 1st order that I already have (1 jacket and 1 hoodie). What a mess this whole thing has been :mad:

Guess I have no choice but to wait for the stuff to arrive and then return the duplicates. Are the returns straight forward enough at least, does anyone know ?

Seems to be. You are given a return label for UPS. Just stick that on the front and then drop it into your post office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭pedatron

I'm still waiting lads. Ordered the 16TH of July. Dispatch notice on the 25th and no sign yet. Anyone else still waiting? I'd presume so hit surely it can't be much longer!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

pedatron wrote: »
    I'm still waiting lads. Ordered the 16TH of July. Dispatch notice on the 25th and no sign yet. Anyone else still waiting? I'd presume so hit surely it can't be much longer!

I order late on the 15th. Ups driver tried to ring me yesterday. Delivered today. My confirmation email was only last Saturday 26th

marvsins wrote: »
    I order late on the 15th. Ups driver tried to ring me yesterday. Delivered today. My confirmation email was only last Saturday 26th

Cool. Should be here tomorrow so hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

I am similar, ordered about 14th, dissipating email Friday, disparities sat, expecting delivery tomorrow. could only track delivery through the original confirmation of order email following the links. my adidas account tells me I never ordered anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

The duplicates arrived today and I'll be returning them straight away for a refund. I have scheduled collection via the UPS website for tomorrow. Easy enough.

There's no sign of a refund though for the 1 item that was not dispatched. Anyone else had 1 or 2 bits cancelled from their order and not refunded yet ?

My stuff arrived this evening. Tracking numbers or links in the email never worked so I hadn't a clue when it was coming. All items arrived and I'm happy enough.....eventually

my stuff arrived last week, very late, but all seem good fits&comfy! quite happy to be wearing adidas again!😀

jamescd wrote:
    There's no sign of a refund though for the 1 item that was not dispatched. Anyone else had 1 or 2 bits cancelled from their order and not refunded yet ?

I got email, then refund, very early on. ring the help line, free from a land line.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭leo2a6

does anybody have the link to make an appointment with ups to collect an item I want to send back ?

I just left it in the post office. Got my refund for the item too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

leo2a6 wrote: »
    does anybody have the link to make an appointment with ups to collect an item I want to send back ?

You should have received a return docket with sticker attached... All you do is ring ups who will then arrange to pick up the items.... I sent two sperate items back supportably and was refunded within 5 days of sending them back..

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭matrixf

leo2a6 wrote: »

https:// wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

There's hundreds of half price offers on the site at the moment... http://www.adidas.ie/outlet

Just bought a pair of runners, a hoodie, 2 t-shirts and 2 shorts for €75.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Be quick. I picked out 2 pairs of runners, and when I got to checkout they had disappeared as my size (11) was gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Sale has been on since 26th Dec. so a lot of sizes gone by now. I ordered stuff on 30th, delivered by UPS today.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tema

Have a 15% off on full priced items code up for grabs if anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭chopperp

please

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tema

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

gimmick wrote: »
    Be quick. I picked out 2 pairs of runners, and when I got to checkout they had disappeared as my size (11) was gone.

Keep checking back the sizes get restocked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭irishairsoft1

Gatling wrote: »
    Keep checking back the sizes get restocked

How long do you think it'll take to restock shoes?

Advertisement