Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas store has 50% sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Make sure to click on "Order Details" and check on the status beside each item. Mine still says "Being Processed" as you can see.

xo08yb.jpg

But when I go into "Order Details" and check the status of each item, it says "Not Shipped" and "Cancelled".

sosd3c.jpg

All 4 items in that order has been cancelled but still says "Being Processed". Some of you might have cancelled orders and not know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

mine just says not shipped, not cancelled.... yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Ordered on Saturday - all four items say 'not shipped'.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Same as most here...ordered on Sunday still being processed on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Ordered on Monday and items arrived today. 6 items altogether, 1 issue where they gave me wrong coloured trainers in the correct labelled box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 deckyv

ordered Saturday.came yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭rosknight

Delivered today. 2 full weeks after ordering.

I made 2 separate orders. First on Sunday evening, 2nd on Monday morning.

The item ordered Monday has been shipped and is due for delivery this coming Monday.

I just rang about the 1st order, and was told that the item is just about to be shipped. I was given a tracking number for it too so all must be ok with mine.

The girl (who incidentally had a serious sexy voice!! and was very nice) said that they are experiencing huge delays with order picking and shipping.

So both mine have been filled one shipped and one just about to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jontr

expired now - shows only one item for me, no discounts any more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭gflann

Rang them this morning, as I ordered 3 items this day last week, and still have not received any update.

they cannot guarantee any day of shipping, and their customer service team must wait until after the 7th business day before they can raise a ticket with the warehouse.

Seems like a ****e customer service process.

• Advertisement

gflann wrote: »
    Rang them this morning, as I ordered 3 items this day last week, and still have not received any update.

they cannot guarantee any day of shipping, and their customer service team must wait until after the 7th business day before they can raise a ticket with the warehouse.

Seems like a ****e customer service process.

I had the opposite of your experience (see above) I thought my call was very well handled.

What a difference a person can make.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭richy

Spent 300 euros on stuff haha went mad. But may end up returning some of it depending on sizing. Thanks for the tip OP

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Do other people have problems signing into the adidas website ?
    I changed password and i still can't sign in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

marvsins wrote: »

I can sign in but only see my order when I follow a link from my email, not when I go straight to adidas.

Stuff still processing, seven days later...

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

I clicked on link for tracking and mine is still being processed. I ordered on the 15th and the money has been taken from my account. Pretty slack service !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

The FAQs do say it might take up to 7 working days to despatch. I'm five at present so will hold on yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭KNS

marvsins wrote: »

Same here. When I request a change password link/page says it's expired!

Starting to get a bit annoyed but I'm only at the5 working days stage.

Looks like the seriously underestimated the amount of Bargin hunters out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

A massive company like Adidas and they can't get this right.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I've ordered on the 12th and still nothing has been dispatched, money taken from the account too.

Now I'm not to pushed as I only ordered a pair of Astro turf boots and a pair of runners for holidays at the end of August so theres no rush but the wait is a load of bo**ocks and was hoping to get delivery this week but unless its dispatched soon I'd highly doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Got a confirmation email with reference number but there are no orders in the My Account page on the website. Anyone with a similar experience? Trying to ring this morning but waiting ages.

EDIT - Finally got through. Seems they're not updating everyone's account details, seems a bit slack.

I placed an order on July 11th, they said it's with UPS in the UK now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 c_murph

I placed an order over a week back (I think about 6 working days).
    Just got an email from adidas this morning - "sorry for the delay" / "facing issues" with the online service.

I'd guess they're working through a backlog...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Yeah, got that same mail.. Wouldn't mind, but had to travel abroad for work and there's an Adidas store here with the same sale on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Phoned again myself this morning. Rep reckoned it was best to hang in there - that they are working through the orders and it will be with me by the end of the week. He pretty much confirmed it will be late (last day for me would be tomorrow for 5-7 days delivery) and that once I have my tracking details I can contact them for a refund of the delivery charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

c_murph wrote: »
    I placed an order over a week back (I think about 6 working days).
    Just got an email from adidas this morning - "sorry for the delay" / "facing issues" with the online service.

I'd guess they're working through a backlog...

I got the same email myself. I'm in no major rush for my order thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

they told me website account works best in IE browser.... but i still haven't accessed my account. very slow 4-7 days...

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

I ordered stuff and it arrived, can't remember the dates but it was probably within the 4-7 day time frame.

I wonder if it's particular items they are having trouble with, I only ordered a few football tops...

If anyone missed out on the blue airline bag then Amazon are selling it for around £17 stg. Only problem is you'll have to order something else that's £7 or more to avail of the free delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I ordered a pair of football boots on the 12th - have been going to training for nearly two weeks now in old ripped boots. Saw a good pair today for €40 so picked them up. Gonna call up tomorrow and ask for a refund - ridiculous service from adidas...taking away the online support and no email address is pants

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

If anyone missed out on the blue airline bag then Amazon are selling it for around £17 stg. Only problem is you'll have to order something else that's £7 or more to avail of the free delivery!

I am still waiting on that to de delivered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

ordered on the 11th recived fcuk all except for an email apologising about the delay-still no sign

Advertisement