Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v 4.0 (08/07/14 to date)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Religion is a positive for many people. For others it is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

That headline in the Examiner should read

"Lack of teens molested by priests leads to depression amongst the clergy"
    OOOh, Blaas :D
    As my late mother used to say,'' on your knees you should be, sayin' your Rosary'' :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Since we're not being metered yet I think I'll go and turn on all the taps and leave them running all night :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Since we're not being metered yet I think I'll go and turn on all the taps and leave them running all night :rolleyes: :D

When the rain stops i'll go out and water the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Blondie sounds like Mary Banotti....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Hitchens wrote: »
    you would think that when they decided to set up IW thay would have said "right folks, let's not make a hames of this......just for a change like"

but no, away they go like the gobdaws they are :rolleyes:

And to not have an *ar$ehole of a Regulator setting the price for water and when asked on the day the price was aporoved didn't know if the price he approved included VAT or not, quality gob$hite.

coolhull wrote: »
    As my late mother used to say,'' on your knees you should be, sayin' your Rosary'' :D:D

Talking about depression, the rosary is a good meditative prayer for the mind.
    There I said it, even if people disagree.

When the rain stops i'll go out and water the garden.

You might as well wash the car too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

coolhull wrote: »

Many a young alter boy was on his knees in the good/bad old days.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

10 years time there will probably be marked water in the north to stop people smuggling it across the border to ourselves.

• Advertisement

I am a bit fed up of the water controversy, I wonder what the actual number is of people who can't actually afford to pay.

10 years time there will probably be marked water in the north to stop people smuggling it across the border to ourselves.

The 'Ra will set up water de-marking operations on the border so

• Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

FG falling under 20% in upcoming opinion polls could change everything with the water charges. That and Enda Kenny's head.

RobertKK wrote: »
    I am a bit fed up of the water controversy, I wonder what the actual number is of people who can't actually afford to pay.

Don't know but it will be very high in a few years.

Hope they dont stretch it with petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Fair play to that priest for calling the church to sell a bit of its bling...

I think he is a credit to himself...

The wealth of the church at the top level is disgusting...

They won't send it down much methinks....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

jebus its really not worth your while coming back after the last break is it!!? literally 50 seconds before the credits

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

They have their Parliamentary party meeting every Tuesday, the 45 clowns that are threatened with annihilation after the recent poll are going to ask some questions from our dear leader. Irish Water, well we will have some new lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Hope they dont stretch it with petrol.

That'll play havoc with your ball cock ;)

Don't know but it will be very high in a few years.

It was on the radio today on Newstalk that in Scotland when the leaks and all that was fixed, the price paid by the customers fell as they had to produce less treated water for consumption.

I don't know, I am not an Irish Water customer as I have my own supply, but there should be more guarantees for IW customers. I can't see IW going away.

• Advertisement

jebus its really not worth your while coming back after the last break is it!!? literally 50 seconds before the credits

Who is the auld blond, is she MLOD's mother or sister or what.

The other love interest when MLOD is unavailable...

It was on the radio today on Newstalk that in Scotland when the leaks and all that was fixed, the price paid by the customers fell as they had to produce less treated water for consumption.

I don't know, I am not an Irish Water customer as I have my own supply, but there should be more guarantees for IW customers. I can't see IW going away.

I highlighted your comment, the guy that owns Newstalk has stake in Irish Water, is that a coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

mlod is at home seething with jealousy don't a word count making sure shes not been ousted as Vincents 'work wife'!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Could not believe my ears when I heard Tierney apologising to 'the people'
    tonight. Prior to that, as he was standing behind Alan Kelly who was
    admitting that the project was too huge to implement within such a short
    time frame, he looked as though he was chewing wasps!!!

Power to the people!!

I highlighted your comment, the guy that owns Newstalk has stake in Irish Water, is that a coincidence.

Oh you mean the guy that got a mobile license from FG under dodgy circumstances?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Good loser

The clown says the bonuses's should be halted, till when, till the heat dies down. If the clown has any respect for the people he would say the bonus system should be abolished. But then he is part of a corrupt regime.

The biggest 'clown' on the panel was John Douglas.

He stayed very quiet when the bonuses (?) were being discussed. Probably the only aspect of IW he has no problem with.

As for 'We're already paying for it' he's got his tenses mixed up; we were paying for it, but since Oct 1 we are not paying for it, and after Jan 1 we will be paying for (some of) it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

I've never seen Mary Lou look so embarrassed.
    I wish he'd just go away and take his Teddy Bear with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Damien "mangled" English. Crap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Damien English is on tonight. Time for subtitles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement