Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One/360 Dashboard & Update Discussion (Retail/Beta/Preview Versions)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

deco nate wrote: »

Ot... You have beaten me 3 times on forza 5..grrr :)

Haha really? I don't even play Forza much and I'm not even good at it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Sure no probs. I'll send you one there.

At this rate, if I start charging €1 per invite I'll be a millionaire by the end of the year :D

Cheers mate, much appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Performance over the last few beta updates this week has taken a massive dive, has anyone else noticed freezes and slow app load times?

calex71 wrote: »
    Performance over the last few beta updates this week has taken a massive dive, has anyone else noticed freezes and slow app load times?

Yup, freezing here and there. UI in general. We are the guinea pigs tho so hopefully be smooth for full release :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yup, freezing here and there. UI in general. We are the guinea pigs tho so hopefully be smooth for full release :p

Yeah lads, sort it out so things are cool for me :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got into the preview program anyways can any1 tell how long it takes to get the ea access

gotthebug wrote: »
    Got into the preview program anyways can any1 tell how long it takes to get the ea access

what does it say under enrollment in the preview app? takes a few days to change from pending once it's been installed. Then keep an eye on your messages on xbox for a code for EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Still no acceptance into the preview program for me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

I'm signed up for the preview and I got a 2gb update yesterday but i haven't noticed anything different. anyone know what its for? you would expect some major features added for that file size

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

calex71 wrote: »

Yes very much so, as this is my first preview update i was fearful or my xb1 bricking itself

• Advertisement

sky23 wrote: »
    I'm signed up for the preview and I got a 2gb update yesterday but i haven't noticed anything different. anyone know what its for? you would expect some major features added for that file size

Check out all the social stuff like commenting, liking, sharing on your friends posts , clips and achievements.

Essentially turns your activity feed into a mini facebook. Ive already been spamming major nelsons feed lol

gotthebug wrote: »

Took me 4 days, the thing may launch fully before then.
    It would seem to be something that needs to launch pretty soon tbh.

Also since its an app you wouldn't expect the same issues as a beta game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

I updated my Xbox last night and HAD to reinstall all my games!!!! I've started with Dead Rising 3 but it won't complete. I can't load my saved game unless it fully completes. Been installing for nearly an hour now. It's 3/4's done but hasn't moved in the last 40 mins. Is this common??? Why has the update done this??

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

miju wrote: »
    Check out all the social stuff like commenting, liking, sharing on your friends posts , clips and achievements.

Essentially turns your activity feed into a mini facebook. Ive already been spamming major nelsons feed lol

but i already had those features from a previous update

I seem to have got an extra invite to the EA Access last night so the first person whos in the PP who wants it, gets it.
    PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I seem to have got an extra invite to the EA Access last night so the first person whos in the PP who wants it, gets it.
    PM me.

Make sure the code isn't the same. I got the same EA Access message twice with the same code.

shuffles03 wrote: »
    I updated my Xbox last night and HAD to reinstall all my games!!!! I've started with Dead Rising 3 but it won't complete. I can't load my saved game unless it fully completes. Been installing for nearly an hour now. It's 3/4's done but hasn't moved in the last 40 mins. Is this common??? Why has the update done this??

Are you installing that from a disc? If so disconnect the internet and see if that speeds it up, it's likely downloading a 8gb update to DR3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

shuffles03 wrote: »

Happened to be on the Preview builds.. huge PITA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Wasn't there a 13 gb for DR3 as well, one of the reasons I stayed away from the game.

Wasn't there a 13 gb for DR3 as well, one of the reasons I stayed away from the game.

Yeah they pretty much completely redone in game mechanics which was why it was so big

• Advertisement

miju wrote: »
    Yeah they pretty much completely redone in game mechanics which was why it was so big

The reason it was so big was because it added the DLC, when you bought the dlc it downloaded a file a couple of Mb's in size.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

I'm enrolled in the beta since Wednesday and can take a survey about the ea access but hav not received a message bout downloading it and body have other ways to get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I'M IN!! thank you misky.
    Now imto mess about with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

YES me too! delighted thanks to Calax and Misky for the invites!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Got in aswell today. Cheers Calex and Misky, much appreciated!

YES me too! delighted thanks to Calax and Misky for the invites!
    Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Got in aswell today. Cheers Calex and Misky, much appreciated!

No probs lads, enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Any chance of a repeat invite? Calex kindly obliged already but maybe two invites will double my chances! GT is also NeitherJohn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Any chance of a repeat invite? Calex kindly obliged already but maybe two invites will double my chances! GT is also NeitherJohn

Could I ask the same too,MiskyBoyy already sent me one.But I've had no luck.So if someone wouldn't mind,I'd appreciate it.Thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lads it took me nearly 3 weeks to get in, I didn't think I was going to make it, it just seems the luck of the draw on how fast you get in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Thank you all I'm also in now, I have also tried some of the quests I noticed there is one for ea access but when it shows the app it says in available, for those that have it is your console set to UK or Ireland

Advertisement