Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Get City, post here when you get something new

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Would have ordered the other splitter if I had seen it :( oh well, this one seems to do the job and felt like a bargain at the time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,532 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Finally managed to pick up something over the weekend which I've been after now for a couple of months.

The most important part of any games room.

A couch!!

couch_zpsb76710a7.jpg

I think I've spent longer in that room over the last few days then the total time spent since moving into the house. It's made such a huge difference :D fits absolutely perfectly. I'll have an ass groove carved out in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

o1s1n wrote: »
    Finally managed to pick up something over the weekend which I've been after now for a couple of months.

The most important part of any games room.

A couch!!

couch_zpsb76710a7.jpg

I think I've spent longer in that room over the last few days then the total time spent since moving into the house. It's made such a huge difference :D fits absolutely perfectly. I'll have an ass groove carved out in no time.

I think I've seen that couch before...

castingcouch.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You're a nice guy, but don't think I would ever want to... *phrase this carefully Damo!* ...stumble across... you on that couch!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭Jack burton

You're a nice guy, but don't think I would ever want to... *phrase this carefully Damo!* ...stumble across... you on that couch!

YYYYEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH

david-caruso-gif-sunglasses-1.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,534 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You're name darlin' ?
    Mr Vestek...
    And you're over 18?
    Yes, just today...
    So, what kind of *cake* do you like?
    Oh, I like it all....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,532 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

...well that's me buying 10 boxes of Dettol on the way home.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,534 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have a nice little indie title on the way for the DS, called N+.
    I'm sure you've all heard of it and it's sequel is on the way for the PC and PS4.
    It does jar a little bit to pay for a game that I can play, for free, on the PC but it's a lovely title, very enjoyable and only got a US release.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,851 ✭✭✭Steve X2

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I have a nice little indie title on the way for the DS, called N+.
    I'm sure you've all heard of it and it's sequel is on the way for the PC and PS4.
    It does jar a little bit to pay for a game that I can play, for free, on the PC but it's a lovely title, very enjoyable and only got a US release.

I think I have that on PSP but never got around to playing it :)
    Must give it a look.

Here's the free flash game,
    http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 BCGMatt

Last pickup in the wild I made was a brand new copy of The Last Story for the Wii for E5. Last copy in Tesco Castlebar so had to get involved!

I have just had my birthday bonanza purchase made, will update as stuff arrives. It is a nice big haul though ;)

BCGMatt wrote: »
    Last pickup in the wild I made was a brand new copy of The Last Story for the Wii for E5. Last copy in Tesco Castlebar so had to get involved!

I have just had my birthday bonanza purchase made, will update as stuff arrives. It is a nice big haul though ;)

Nice one, and welcome to the Arcade and Retro forum!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Got this little lot today. GBA game courtesy of mr. STG otaku and was pretty surprised to find art academy in the post. Only took 7 weeks to arrive :P

Just want to get wipeout and djmax technika tune and I have everything I want on the vita for the moment.

CDB60491-3016-492A-B8AD-62FA3B84C499_zpsknsc5bqd.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Get cooking those pork chops! :)

If you are getting the excellent Wipeout for the Vita, be sure to own the Wipeout HD and Fury packs for the PS3 as they are then available, for nothing, for the Vita game, tripling the games size and making even more awesome.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,858 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Picked up a famicom converter to play NES games on it. Works great other than castlevania 3, think it needs to be modded to work. That's my evening sorted.

Works straight away unlike a NES were you spend most if the time faffing about getting the game to just work.

Not retro but Fez and Crysis 3 are available for download for free for PSN+ subscribers.
    Proteus and a couple more are there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,956 ✭✭✭Doge

Got this little lot today. GBA game courtesy of mr. STG otaku and was pretty surprised to find art academy in the post. Only took 7 weeks to arrive :P

Just want to get wipeout and djmax technika tune and I have everything I want on the vita for the moment.

CDB60491-3016-492A-B8AD-62FA3B84C499_zpsknsc5bqd.jpg

Okay, wtf is that GBA game? :pac:

Didn't really notice it earlier!

Doge wrote: »
    Okay, wtf is that GBA game? :pac:

Didn't really notice it earlier!

It's brilliant (No No No Puzzle Chai Rian). Kinda feeling remorse I sold it now. :(

It's a puzzle game about pork chops and microwave cookery.

It's actually brilliant (genuinely).

• Advertisement

STG.Otaku wrote: »

Time to ROM the **** out of that!

The Japanese would think of anything, what's next?

A Pantry game for ois1n? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,129 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It disappoints me slightly it is not a game entirely about tonkatsu but rather a puzzle game with tonkatsu elements :(

Reminds me I have to pick up the Yoshinoya game though:

Precious beef bowl eases the pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Not allowed use the CC for the rest of the month ;___; Someone please sell me some cheap 3DS games :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Got another game in the post today. Packaging was a bit worrying as there as literally a piece of bubble wrap around it with my address stuck on.

F9D31256-26BC-4936-8CB3-11504581D24E_zpszump6i8h.jpg

Thankfully it wasn't anything too incriminating like gal gun or senran kagura, lest the post person think I'm a creep. I did get this though and it was only €16 posted.

D6B2EE8E-C59A-4992-A719-4D96A8F9C549_zpsstdmxxp1.jpg

It's Jojos bizarre adventure, been wanting to play it again since the beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Got another game in the post today. I did get this though and it was only €16 posted.
    It's Jojos bizarre adventure, been wanting to play it again since the beers.
    Link plz ? I was hoping to get it >€20ish but last I looked I didn't see any.

Sera wrote: »
    Link plz ? I was hoping to get it >€20ish but last I looked I didn't see any.

From this eBay seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141287007892

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Tanx babes! Lol
    Did you turn it on? Is any of it English? Jojo is all about story :p
    OH NO!
    tumblr_n2rjhnNuUz1qjlwa8o3_500.gif

Ur welkom Hun xox. Tis all in japanese I'm afraid, well apart from the main menu. But it's grand for just a bit of gameplay.

Sera wrote: »
    Tanx babes! Lol
    Did you turn it on? Is any of it English?

317669.png

• Advertisement

xJvot8V.jpg

A sealed copy of Pomping World. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement