Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Isnt MCR doing a double major in law and history as far as I recall ?

So they kinda are :pac:

Double honours indeed and I've heard a rumour that we get a degree for each but I'm pretty sure that was someone trying to show off to a non-law student. But hey, I'll take two if they give me two!

We leave for my Mum's graduation (how apt!) at 2. I still can't decide whether to keep checking until then or to prolong the misery until tomorrow.

aoife524 wrote: »
    Not sure if there is a thread already but are the exam results online tomorrow and in the post the 27th? Thanks

Hi aoife524

I have merged your thread with this one. Plenty of answers (and stress) for you here!

XxMCRxBabyxX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Double honours indeed and I've heard a rumour that we get a degree for each but I'm pretty sure that was someone trying to show off to a non-law student. But hey, I'll take two if they give me two!

We leave for my Mum's graduation (how apt!) at 2. I still can't decide whether to keep checking until then or to prolong the misery until tomorrow.

Youre just a step away from dividing in two and cloning yourself !

The waiting is terrible but also addictive :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Has anyone had access to their results online yet, this refreshing/waiting craic is slowly killing me..
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

^^^
    Same here! Had a look at last year's thread though and most people weren't getting them til after 2 at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 onionballs

****ing release them already, they are on the system. They know we are expecting them today. Why make us wait around all day? Seems sadistic to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

jubella wrote: »
    ^^^
    Same here! Had a look at last year's thread though and most people weren't getting them til after 2 at least

Le sigh

I'm going (window) shopping now anyways !

Apparently Theology students got their results in the post today. SO UNFAIR!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Some students have gotten theirs already, mine still aren't up. This waiting game is a killer!

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

Apparently Theology students got their results in the post today. SO UNFAIR!

St. Pats handle the theology results... Maynooth would never be so organised :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Westeros wrote: »
    Some students have gotten theirs already, mine still aren't up. This waiting game is a killer!

Ugh! Are these NUIM students that have gotten theirs?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Boeing777 wrote: »
    Ugh! Are these NUIM students that have gotten theirs?

Yeah! I was talking to one of the lads in my course today and he said some his friends (in NUIM) have gotten their results already today.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭qwerty1991

I know of some people in final year who got their results a week and a half ago! I guess it just depends on your course supervisor or something! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

qwerty1991 wrote: »
    I know of some people in final year who got their results a week and a half ago! I guess it just depends on your course supervisor or something! :/

I'd heard some final years got their degree grades but not their full result breakdown?

Also, anyone know if the CS results have been posted yet?

St. Pats handle the theology results... Maynooth would never be so organised :/

These guys got their NUIM results too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dickbutt

Christ, I'm so nervous. I hate that they never give us an actual time.

These guys got their NUIM results too!

Yeah the exam board was two weeks ago today so they have all the results.. its just NUIM are always slow at processing

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭qwerty1991

I'd heard some final years got their degree grades but not their full result breakdown?

Could possibly just have been degree grades, I ddn really ask. But sure right now thats all I wanna know :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

They do NOT give you two degrees, that's just daft. Double honours arts or science don't get two degrees, why on earth would law be any different?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 onionballs

I am final year and I haven't got any results this year. getting pretty angry now about this waiting round all day. post the results already

• Advertisement

How so Joe wrote: »
    They do NOT give you two degrees, that's just daft. Double honours arts or science don't get two degrees, why on earth would law be any different?

I'm never making a joke again...

I'm never making a joke again...
    What you shoulda done was posted it twice. Then it would've been hilarious. =D

In other news...
    Every refresh makes it worse.
    Tumbleweed.gif

What you shoulda done was posted it twice. Then it would've been hilarious. =D

My phone went and died on me. My double posting days may be over!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Nurgle_94

The waiting game is starting to take it's toll...

Exams board looking at this thread like
    v3xVX2U.gif

Nurgle_94 wrote: »
    The waiting game is starting to take it's toll...
    Ha! I graduated three years ago, I'm waiting on nothing. In fact, I'm mostly hanging around here for my own entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 katewolk

Hi folks.

I am a master student, got the results in the post today. Passed everything!!! Now can go and relax...

katewolk wrote: »
    Hi folks.

I am a master student, got the results in the post today. Passed everything!!! Now can go and relax...

That's just mean

• Advertisement

Getting there !!! theres now a semester one and semester two section on my results ! Still no grades yet tho

Advertisement