Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Menelaun

"In First-Year Arts, students may pass by compensation by passing two of their subjects, obtaining at least 35% in their third subject and obtaining at least 40% on aggregate, provided that the two passed subjects are compatible in 2nd year. Such students may only continue in 2nd year with subjects in which they have obtained at least 40%, hence students cannot pass by compensation in a subject that is a requirement for the second-year of the programme."

Is that 35% overall like it'd be 350/1000 on results sheet because I am dropping computer science like hot sh1t next year!
    Also how does that x/1000 thing work ? Because if I go up like 12 percent in one subject I pass even if I failed the other three?

Where do I contact about dropping out and reentering into a new course?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Menelaun wrote: »
    Where do I contact about dropping out and reentering into a new course?

Admission Office would be your best bet.

Right got on to the admissions office and they sad repeating first year would cost me full fees cant afford that so out of interest if I fail a test in second semester do I only have to sit that module and pay for the year?

Advertisement