Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Selling my Apple Watch

https://www.adverts.ie/16274598

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭oxocube

Sold the Steinhart GMT Vintage :)

Selling my Speedy. Usual Boards discount applies :)

https://www.adverts.ie/casual/omega-speedmaster-day-date-3523-30-00/16301352

461484.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 65,226 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Thanks for the offer, Unkel, but I'm afraid it would just be too big for me - 'baby' tuna indeed :eek: :pac:

Baby Tuna sold. But I still have a weak spot for your green Steinhart. Would you take a black Seiko SKX009 on a Bond grey / black Nato as p/ex?

Just black, like this one:

Linky

20110418-083414.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

unkel wrote: »
    Baby Tuna sold. But I still have a weak spot for your green Steinhart. Would you take a black Seiko SKX009 on a Bond grey / black Nato as p/ex?

Not really my thing, Unkel, sorry. Think I'd be going for a Samurai if I was going Seiko - it's on the list!

Btw, I would hope it goes without saying that the price on adverts isn't the same as I'd charge someone on here.

I'm gonna say around 260 to a Boardsie. I think that's pretty reasonable. Willing to wait a short while for fund gathering, as another Boardsie did for me, if we can agree at that. It's not a case of having to sell for me, just I don't wear it much any more and I wouldn't mind speeding up another purchase - whenever and whatever that might be!

Also......adverts! :rolleyes::mad::pac:

• Advertisement

Willing to wait a short while for fund gathering, as another Boardsie did for me, if we can agree at that.

Also......adverts! :rolleyes::mad::pac:

Put some serious thought into the green Ocean one. It's lovely. Went for Bet's blue Premium as I need a blue watch :D

I'm gonna say around 260 to a Boardsie.

Can I take it for EUR250 so? I can collect around the Dublin area today if that suits you

I'll worry about selling the SKX009 later :D

Can I take it for EUR250 so? I can collect around the Dublin area today if that suits you

I'll worry about selling the SKX009 later :D

255? Make me feel a little better about myself! :pac:

Edit: I'm in Smellbridge, can meet you later in Lucan if you want.

Sure thing 255 is a deal. I can meet anytime today from now on either in Lucan or Celbridge. PM me!

In with the new and out with the old: here's my SKX009 on adverts:

Linky

461504.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭Ryath

In with the new and out with the old: here's my SKX009 on adverts:

Linky

attachment.php?attachmentid=461504&stc=1&d=1537195625

Is that not a skx007?

Cheeky offer of €100?

Is the crystal scratched or is it just the light/dust

You're right, Ryath, it's a SKX007 (exact same watch as the SKX009 but with a black dial instead of a blue dial)

And yes, that's a scratch alright. It looks very pronounced in the light in the high res picture. On the wrist it is a lot less noticeable unless you are looking for it / twist the watch in the light

And thanks for your cheeky offer, but you've already been outbid :D

You're right, Ryath, it's a SKX007 (exact same watch as the SKX009 but with a black dial instead of a blue dial)

Skx009 has a Pepsi bezel too. Prefer the 007 but the Pepsi bezel has grown on me a lot. One or the other has been on my short list for long time now.

And thanks for your cheeky offer, but you've already been outbid :D

Damn foiled! :) Tempted to go to 110 but at that I’m getting to that dangerous point of I may as well spend another fifty and get a new one!

€160 for a new SKX007???

I admit I didn't really look around but the cheapest ones on Amazon are over GBP200

Agreed with the Pepsi bezel though. Thought they weren't for me either, until I tried on a Pepsi Turtle last year. I bought it there and then :D

€160 for a new SKX007???

I admit I didn't really look around but the cheapest ones on Amazon are over GBP200

Agreed with the Pepsi bezel though. Thought they weren't for me either, until I tried on a Pepsi Turtle last year. I bought it there and then :D

Where did you pick up yours?
    Those Padis are a lovely watch little over my budget at the minute though.

€165 on eglobal with €5 off referral code 009 is a little cheaper @ €158 and €173 on creation I'd wait for a discount code with them.

Customs is an issue though from what I've read eglobal stuff normally gets through or used to any way. I got stung with DHL last time buying from creation didn't mind paying the vat due but DHL decided to add a €68.50 freight charge as according to them it wasn't itemised correctly so had the vat on it to. Took a week with with several emails and phone calls. Showed email receipt and credit cards told it would be corrected. Heard nothing more rang again to be told they were holding it as I hadn't paid and there was nothing the could do as customs wouldn't change it now. :mad: Was only ~€16 but still annoying.

So every chance it would end costing as much as amazon :(

I have more pressing things to buy at the minute though so may hold out for a while.

Picked up my Turtle in Macy's in Manhattan last year. Rest of the family was doing some serious shopping, so I thought I'd treat myself too

Now if only the missus would sell her $100 jeans a few months later second hand on adverts for €90 like I do with my watches :p

SKX007 is yours for EUR110 if you want it :)

Selling my Apple Watch

https://www.adverts.ie/16274598
    Cmon lads..boardies deal available of 150...

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

Guys anyone into Invicta watches I have a pretty good deal (well at least I think it is) 2 Subaqua Noma III watches one band new with the plastic still on the back and the other well used comes with 2 straps one leather and one rubber as well as two stainless steel bracelets for €380 all in including display box link to adverts:

http://www.adverts.ie/15999469

I also have a nice Seiko Kenitic sun019 without a single mark on it worn a have full of times!

Then I have a cool Citizen promaster marine JDM ecodrive

All at what I think are fair prices and I'm selling to fund a Tudor Black Bay 36mm and maybe a omega Seamaster 300

If I'm breaking the rules here just let me know and I'll remove this but from what I read in the rules I can inform people on hear of my adverts.ie adverts she then do business over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Guys any interest in a citizen eco drive that has not been getting any wrist time lately. I'm based in Tallaght.
    IMG_20180927_142220.jpg?dl=1

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Hi all

For sale is my Suunto Core

I have had it a couple of years

It’s is great condition, couple of marks on the back, but the face is all good.

I have recently replaced the battery, the seal and it has a new strap.

Comes with all boxes

Am looking for €100 nett to me via PayPal gift

Will ship it FOC

Any questions please ask away

Some Pics:

eETEQgP.jpgcNm3g3a.jpgjzgcJce.jpgghDtEtR.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭Darwin

Bit of a niche interest this one, thought I'd try adverts first - 2016 Casio MRG for sale:

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/g-shock-mrg-g1000dc-akagane-edition/16383983?notification=166cacdeeb15ca0b91ed836fd46b50fe-1538225831

Hi all

For sale is my Suunto Core

I have had it a couple of years

It’s is great condition, couple of marks on the back, but the face is all good.

I have recently replaced the battery, the seal and it has a new strap.

Comes with all boxes

Am looking for €100 nett to me via PayPal gift

Will ship it FOC

Any questions please ask away

Redux to 95euro

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Hi, selling my seiko Titanium for €150 euro , hardly ever worn and needs a new battery. Video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFyxC7J8rgg

I'm based in Tallaght

Photo here

462888.jpeg

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

2 nice chronographs on the chopping block,

Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Chrono

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/steinhart-ocean-one-vintage-chronograph/16473858

&

Longines Flagship Heritage Chronograph

https://www.adverts.ie/dress/longines-flagship-heritage-chronograph/16470727

Would prefer a straight sale but I may trade up. PM me if you're interested in buying or if you have anything of interest to trade up to.

Price reduced on my Steinhart, €720 for a boardsie!

1.1385bbeea211f6a83.jpg

2 nice chronographs on the chopping block,

Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Chrono

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/steinhart-ocean-one-vintage-chronograph/16473858

&

Longines Flagship Heritage Chronograph

https://www.adverts.ie/dress/longines-flagship-heritage-chronograph/16470727

Would prefer a straight sale but I may trade up. PM me if you're interested in buying or if you have anything of interest to trade up to.

Pleasure meeting you yesterday. Delighted with the Longines. GLWS on the Steinhart :)

oxocube wrote: »
    Pleasure meeting you yesterday. Delighted with the Longines. GLWS on the Steinhart :)

That didn't last long - I was eyeing it up too, but what delayed me was I already have two Longines - how many of one brand is too many?! :pac:

I think you got a really nice piece, congrats.

oxocube wrote: »

Cheers Michael. Wear it in good health

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

Anyone got a watch box to sell? (Or even recommend one)
    Ideally looking for one that’s holds 8 but open to others.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

shutup wrote: »
    Anyone got a watch box to sell? (Or even recommend one)
    Ideally looking for one that’s holds 8 but open to others.
    Thanks

Amazon do nice ones for about €15.

Nothing too fancy but they do the job.

But you can pay more if you want.

I must get a carry type cases and one of them leather rolls for travelling.

Advertisement