Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Next Gen - No Spoilers!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    5/11/14 14.32

5/11/14 15.18

8/11/14 09.38

Absolute steal.. 350 for a ps4 & cod.

Gonna trade cod against gtav.

now all we need is to convert Kesh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Some people have got it for 349.99 but others are being told its a mistake as its the sterling price, it should be 379.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

What a steal Proco!
    I got a ps4 + watch_dogs for 440.

A game that i never fooking played :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

marcbrophy wrote: »
    What a steal Proco!
    I got a ps4 + watch_dogs for 440.

A game that i never fooking played :pac:

You should. It's a great game. My favourite PS4 game to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,500 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I really didn't like watch dogs, had to force myself to finish it. I see gta v is in smyths for 65 preorder and you get the 1 mil bonus as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

sheehy83 wrote:
    I really didn't like watch dogs, had to force myself to finish it. I see gta v is in smyths for 65 preorder and you get the 1 mil bonus as well.

Same. Its the only game I regretted buying digitally. Would have sold it as soon as I finished it if I had the chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

If you get this on US PSN, will the preorder bonus carry over to your Irish account?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,497 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Benzino wrote: »
    If you get this on US PSN, will the preorder bonus carry over to your Irish account?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Will the extra cash be tied to your us account now or will you still get that on your 'main' character?

i have no idea. but even if it doesn't work on my EU account i don't care because I saved $30 on it.

Varik wrote: »
    So I've 2 weekends to platinum the ps3 version before I jump onto ps4.

Online I'm at 75 with about 20 platinum awards and still have to get gold in sp missions and do the radioactive waste and stunts.not missing much else.

Doable?

no life-able!
    I bought GTA5 on the PSN Store using my USA account.

I'll be playing it through my Irish account as that's where I have my PLaystation Plus. Will I still get to use the bonus dollars?

can anyone answer the above? I'm in the same boat!

• Advertisement

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Ok, traded cod against gta and paid the balance with a gift voucher I had.

Now I have a ps4 and no games .

having fun with the playroom and the free singstar download? :D

Seriously though there are free to play games on the store. A very good one is the co-op game Warframe so try that out while you are waiting for games.

Some other free to play on there but not sure if they're any good.

EDIT: To anyone looking to buy a PS4 and GTA 5 pre order it as soon sas you can. The pre order is already sold out on gamestop.ie and this will be a big seller across the board. New stock will come but it will likely sell out especially with the xmas season building up.

Yeah talking to xtravision they said preorders will be needed as they are only getting a certain amount. They don't do the 1 mil bonus though. Thinking of trading in games, getting psn credit and buying it on euro psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I'm thinking of just getting it digitally too from psn to save hassle.

Even though it's £44 on amazon, that translates to €65.40 after irish vat, standard postage and £ to € conversion.

For the sake of an extra €4.50, I could be playing it from midnight next Monday, without waiting for the game to arrive. Also, even though the 300k bonus from the psn is up, you can still get 150k bonus, if you preorder up to 17th.

I don't know what to do tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yeah talking to xtravision they said preorders will be needed as they are only getting a certain amount. They don't do the 1 mil bonus though. Thinking of trading in games, getting psn credit and buying it on euro psn.

Balls, xtravision never told me that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

This sounds like a plan.

Does anyone know if HMV are doing the extra 1m or are they the same as Xtra Vision?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I got it for €58 delivered from Amazon with the bonus.

Not expecting it to be here on Tuesday but I'm busy in work the next few weeks so it wont get as much time as I put in early on the PS3.

Launch Trailer :)

i can't remember every detail of the story but some of those scenes look brand new??

1080p download link - 80mbs

http://videos.rockstargames.com/streams/V-en_us-launch_n-1920.wmv.zip

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Frankly my dear

Don't think I spotted anything new in there, but I don't care... still getting it. Not going to bother with PS4 version, at least I'm going to try not to bother as I have a bunch of friends in work who are all going PC with this. But going to be a long, painful wait.

i can't remember every detail of the story but some of those scenes look brand new??

1080p download link - 80mbs

http://videos.rockstargames.com/streams/V-en_us-launch_n-1920.wmv.zip

Hopefully they are. I have a feeling fps mode is not the only surprise....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Nope, all seem to be in the first version.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Lol checked it tonight and I still have like $60m on my gta online profile. Thought everyone lost the money they got from glitching at the launch

Lol checked it tonight and I still have like $60m on my gta online profile. Thought everyone lost the money they got from glitching at the launch

only if you glitched too much and got caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

They only took money away from people who were gifted it via modders around Dec/January.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

And did anyone ever find out what the Max level was online?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

This sounds like a plan.

Does anyone know if HMV are doing the extra 1m or are they the same as Xtra Vision?

HMW have the same deal as Xtra Vision, some 5 euro voucher. No thanks!

GTA V is up on Xbox ONE market now for digital pre-order & pre-load! :D

Comes with the $1 mill bonus for pre-ordering.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Pre-Order/ea61716a-cccb-4796-bc35-ffdcd765817d

I wish Sony would cop on and match MS with preload date. 2 days to download 50 gbs isn't enough for some people i.e. me

I wish Sony would cop on and match MS with preload date. 2 days to download 50 gbs isn't enough for some people i.e. me

Lol same as me so, takes about 3 - 4 days :pac:

My game sharer has UPC so I get him to do most the downloading nowadays! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

got the ps4 today. just pre-ordered gtav there from smyths. roll on next tuesday!!!

Advertisement