Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Next Gen - No Spoilers!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,150 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Transferred my character and now it says that it's pending and to check later.

Anyone know roughly how long it takes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

J. Marston wrote: »
    Transferred my character and now it says that it's pending and to check later.

Anyone know roughly how long it takes?

Only about 2-5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Varik wrote: »
    Which psn did you buy it off, and are you using that account to play.

The Irish one Varik and yes same account.

Also, I got given about a load of trophies during my first race in online mode (all the ones I had gotten from online during the ps3 days). There was more than 10 anyway. After the race, the game failed to drop me back into freemode and kicked me to SP.

Now those trophies don't show up as if I've gotten them :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Ya should a been in a session with myself and davey last week... We literally dropped into the hood... It was N*G*A this N*G*A That... Yo Bro and let's get those paddy's N*G*A... Madness...

Haha ditches be tripping

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

i played it on xbox 360 is it possible to transfer saves from xbox360 --> PS4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Nodferatu wrote: »

Yes you can transfer your character but note if you paid real money for in game currency that won't transfer. All money you made for yourselfn in the game will tho.

"All earned in-game money will transfer. Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will only transfer within a console family (e.g. PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4)."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

only online data will transfer, your single player game save wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Pre ordered on Amazon . How do I go about claiming the bonus one million dollars?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Pre ordered on Amazon . How do I go about claiming the bonus one million dollars?

In the box ya get a 12 digit code ya input into the redeem code in Playstation store.....i imagine its similar for xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Game still hasnt come.

Just wandering if i buy a 2nd copy and get a 2nd code for the money, can i get 2 lots of the money bonus?

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Game still hasnt come.

Just wandering if i buy a 2nd copy and get a 2nd code for the money, can i get 2 lots of the money bonus?

That is the million dollar question! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Mine hasn't come yet :(
    Was hoping to have it for the weekend but that's unlikely now unless the postman is late. I used Amazon Prime for the free shipping as it didn't bother me not getting it on release day but was sure I'd have it by now.
    Loving Far Cry 4 at the moment though so that eases the pain :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

How did everyone's transfer go?

All my online stats, awards, RP, money, vehicles transferred over. Having a problem with trophies though, some of them have popped in the game and are showing up in my PS4 trophy list, but none of them are showing up on my social club.

Also on social club, there are now separate BRDS crew rankings for PS3 and PS4, is that the way it's supposed to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,676 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Crazy AI traffic jam while the user went off to get some food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

How big is the download? It's at 5% and it's still downloading instead of using the disc, have I messed up? :D

TheGunns wrote: »
    How big is the download? It's at 5% and it's still downloading instead of using the disc, have I messed up? :D

Cancel the install. Disconnect the internet, install from your disc. Reconnect your internet and launch game then to get the patches. It's much faster this way and definitely a hell of a lot faster than downloading the full game if it's doing that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Cancel the install. Disconnect the internet, install from your disc. Reconnect your internet and launch game then to get the patches. It's much faster this way and definitely a hell of a lot faster than downloading the full game if it's doing that :D
    Ended up doing this, finally it's installing right but I'm right at my internet limit so I'll have to wait til Monday to get the updates now :mad: I have a feeling it was downloading the whole game :eek: cheers for the help!

TheGunns wrote: »
    Ended up doing this, finally it's installing right but I'm right at my internet limit so I'll have to wait til Monday to get the updates now :mad: I have a feeling it was downloading the whole game :eek: cheers for the help!

I'd be topping up my phone and using it as a wifi hotspot if I were you but that's just me. I'm an impatient ****er :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Just wondering can the original guide for the game be used ok for the ps4 version?

I seen something online about there being an updated edition but i cant seem to find the link now.

Has there been that much changed that another guide is needed?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Crazy AI traffic jam while the user went off to get some food.

Funny as fuk, but the guy caused the explosion and cut to it, the Jeep in the middle disappears from 2:23 - 2:25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,676 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

i just traded in COD: Advanced Warfare & GTA: V for XBOX 360, for GTA: V on PS4, so far haven't played past first mission, but i tried online and kept getting an error message. my internet is fine so just wondering is anyone else here is having problems getting online???? when i went to play very first time it had a 1.3GB update patch to install... WTF!!??

i just traded in cod: advanced warfare and gta v fo xbox360 for gta v ps4. so far havent played past first mission, but i tried online and kept getting an error message. my internet is fine so just wondering is anyone else here is havoing problems getting online???? when i went to play very first time it hafd a 1.3GB update patch to install... WTF!!??

Online isnt working for the majority on ps4

so it's not an isolated incident then, well hopefully some patch will arrive soon

so it's not an isolated incident then, well hopefully some patch will arrive soon

I think its a psn issue as its working on xbox one

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

What new cars/trucks are in it?

Theres a new update lads, it wasnt there this morning so must be very recent.

Theres a new update lads, it wasnt there this morning so must be very recent.

Yeah just updating now. 1151mb again? Wasn't the last one that exact same size?

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah just updating now. 1151mb again? Wasn't the last one that exact same size?

Mine is 1.14 gb but when i turned on my ps4 it started around 800mb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Mine is 1.14 gb but when i turned on my ps4 it started around 800mb

Same for me, 800mb or so already downloaded.

Advertisement