Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC 2015 - Rugby World Cup 2015 Travel Plans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

Is anyone planning on travelling to Cardiff from London and back for the France game. There are a few of us heading up from London but at the moment it looks like there are very poor bus/rail services from Cardiff after 7pm on a Sunday. I had a Google to see if there was a London supporters club chartered bus but couldn't find anything, has anyone heard anything? Would be great to travel up in one great big horde!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

brownacid wrote: »
    Is anyone planning on travelling to Cardiff from London and back for the France game. There are a few of us heading up from London but at the moment it looks like there are very poor bus/rail services from Cardiff after 7pm on a Sunday. I had a Google to see if there was a London supporters club chartered bus but couldn't find anything, has anyone heard anything? Would be great to travel up in one great big horde!

Munster Supporters Club will be running day trip buses for the group games in Cardiff. Details to be confirmed in the coming weeks. I've gone on two of their trips and they've been well organised. Don't think provincial affiliation will be an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

Munster Supporters Club will be running day trip buses for the group games in Cardiff. Details to be confirmed in the coming weeks. I've gone on two of their trips and they've been well organised. Don't think provincial affiliation will be an issue

Thanks buddy, I thought there might be one of the supporters clubs doing day trips, seems a much better way of getting there rather than public transport. Presume the bus stops on the way from London to Cardiff for "nature" breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

brownacid wrote: »
    Thanks buddy, I thought there might be one of the supporters clubs doing day trips, seems a much better way of getting there rather than public transport. Presume the bus stops on the way from London to Cardiff for "nature" breaks

They did when I took them to Gloucester, so assume they will for these trips too. Details below - £35 return if you're not a member:

http://www.mrsc.ie/news/20267.php

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭funrunner95

Just got a heads up theres more tickets for the France game going back on sale tomorrow for those who missed out the last time according to the email I got about the resale tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

In the Q now but it hasn't moved in the last 20 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭homecouldbhere

I'd say I've around 5% of the grey circle left to go...agonising.
    hasn't moved in 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

If ye get in before me let me know if there are any tickets if we come second and play New zealand in QFS in Cardiff, its on sat night

Still not in.

I'd say I've around 5% of the grey circle left to go...agonising.
    hasn't moved in 10 minutes.

That's how mine is since around 9.20. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Manofthewest

Only around 1/4 of the way gone yet. Waiting patiently.

If anyone can let me know if there are Tickets to the French game it would be much appreciated! Thanks.

No Cat D left for Ire v France.
    Getting an error when trying to add Cat C to basket.

I'm still waiting to get in. Zero expectation at this stage of a french ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

kc66 wrote: »

What about QF sat night in cardiff, what tickets are available?

I thought that the ticketing website automatically turfs you out after 30 minutes?
    Hence if someone managed to log in at 9.29am they'd be sh1t out of luck...

Unless they've changed that I can't understand why I'm still sitting here waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Been on the website since around 8.30 and at about 35% of the circle :(

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

This waiting process makes no sense to me. The ones I started 40 minutes ago are behind the one's I started 10 minutes ago.

Steven81 wrote: »
    What about QF sat night in cardiff, what tickets are available?

Its showing limited availability but I get an error when adding anything to the basket.

Actually it seems it did add the CatA tickets for Ire v France but bit pricey.

Getting an error when trying to add Cat C to basket.

Thanks. Let's hope there will be some CAT C left when I get in.

Once 10:30 comes people will start being kicked out.

Thanks. Let's hope there will be some CAT C left when I get in.

Once 10:30 comes people will start being kicked out.

It added Cat C tickets for the QF, but I think they may be separate seats as they only added one at a time. Won't let me remove the 2 £250 tickets though.

• Advertisement

It added Cat C tickets for the QF, but I think they may be separate seats as they only added one at a time. Won't let me remove the 2 £250 tickets though.

Is there any tickets there for the Italy game by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Clondalphian

Anyone know if there's any Cat C or D tickets for the Canada game?

The CAT A tickets are a bit pricey alright. I think I will hold off if there is no C left. Still 6 months to go and the resale is ongoing up to a few days before the game.

No movement here for last 20 mins or so...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Looking for Saturday quarter final tickets myself but queue is just frozen for last 25 mins. Very frustrating process.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭K3v

Just in now. Only seems to be Cat A&B left for France Game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

K3v wrote: »
    Just in now. Only seems to be Cat A&B left for France Game.

How much are they? Is there many?

So how many people are still in the queue? Ive been frozen on the last 5% since 11.15. Its survival of the fittest at this stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

I'm still in the queue and have been since 9

Still in the queue also. Its a long wait.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

There's going to be nothing left so! I wonder how often they release new tickets.

Advertisement