Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show May 30th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,535 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Last show of the season, good night all, I am tired and emotional, enjoy your summer, I am hitting the dry dock for work on the main engine, will be back stronger and better in the next season. I will leave you all with this...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

Mr bleedin Benevolent... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

And now the audience have been told to throw their keys into a big bowl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

meh.. I thought for a second he was going to do a Pat Kenny-esque resignation.. Ryan, if you're reading this, it's time to go.. You've had a few years at it now, and if you were in any other job you'd be gone.. So please do the decent thing and resign..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭Hitchens

let's hope we're all still here for next season's LLS, have a good summer now! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

It's all over

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

keith16 wrote: »
    This evenings posters! Take a bow you lovely sons of bitches.

rmXEcpF.png

So this is the list of all those invited to TLLS thread Orgy ?????? ..... Ready's mask and kisses lady calex goodnight :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Ha, spent all the time yer wan was on there booking tickets for Slash.

Feel like a winner!

I went for a slash during that interview. I also feel like a winner.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I think Kate Middleton will be one of the first people to sign up with Google's new "please forget about my past" form..

I hope her sister doesn't request to wipe her passt from memory. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

meh.. I thought for a second he was going to do a Pat Kenny-esque resignation.. Ryan, if you're reading this, it's time to go.. You've had a few years at it now, and if you were in any other job you'd be gone.. So please do the decent thing and resign..

..substitute Eamon for Ryan and you have Pat Rabbitte's letter to the boss last weekend;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

What a horrible way to end a season of the LLS....

Some Daily Mail Rich Woman who "organises an orgy and talks dirty" and Mr. T trying to keep up chat as if nothing is out out of the ordinary......

Scumy to be honest.

Bizarre choice, wasn't it? Was it an attempted throwback to when the show was contoversial? Or just some "racy" rubbish?

Either way, dreadful way to end the season. The Ms Brown's Boys interview would have been much more appropriate, even if i don't dig it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I hope it isn't the end of the Late Late Show. I believe that day is coming soon but I hope it doesn't end with some stupid bimbo talking about orgies. It deserves better than that.

Ryan Tubridy has said he expects his reign to be around the same as Pat Kenny's. He's had 5 years now. I reckon he may end his reign in another year or two and some fresh blood will be gotten in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

calex71 wrote: »
    So this is the list of all those invited to TLLS thread Orgy ?????? ..... Ready's mask and kisses lady calex goodnight :pac:

yeah, there is a direct correlation between the size of the username and superficial surface type sexiness.

Speaking of which, is at Prayer at Bedtime on yet?

Alex White has two chances of being elected Labour Leader..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I hope you all have a happy and safe summer, will miss you all, until September

33beg3k.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Nominations for new leader include .........

Suggestions on a postcard please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Alex White has two chances of being elected Labour Leader..

Gave a piss poor interview on Matt Cooper this evening:(

cofy wrote: »

Have a safe and excellent summer cofy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

RayM wrote: »
    I went for a slash during that interview. I also feel like a winner.

Hee hee.

And this, suitably, is what we all keep coming back, even though the show is rubbish...

Thanks for all the laughs, see yis next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Well it's been a blast. Not the show, that was sh1te as usual, but you guys make my week.
    It makes me sad (almost) that the show is over for a few months. What will I do now on a Friday night without the entertainment on this thread?
    I'm going to have to enquire into this orgy/swingers lark, but it won't be the same without y'all. Unless,of course I meet some of you there ;)

The rest of you have a great summer, see you in September.

BYEEEEE!

It's been a bad day... Only last week I'd been speaking to Amdublin about how to get the screen of her laptop fixed, and look what happened to me today.. :(

7zxchT.jpg

I was simply opening the laptop this morning, pulled it back.. Then I heard a snap... And then I saw the crack... fupn thing..

I try to learn something from such mishaps... So what have I learned from this one... ?

Toshiba's laptop are of inferior quality and are far too fragile.
    I really should be more responsible and take better care of my stuff..
    Amdublin brings me nothing but BAD LUCK :mad::mad:

That looks like the laptop on Crimecall the other night.

Grainne Soeige said it was whipped from a 14 year old blind girl on crutches while she was on her way to light a candle for the local orphans.

Gardaí are looking for a suspect with a Kildare accent and a dodgy paintbrush.

Last show of the season, good night all, I am tired and emotional, enjoy your summer,
    Hitchens wrote: »
    let's hope we're all still here for next season's LLS, have a good summer now! ;)
    jos28 wrote: »
    It's all over
    thelad95 wrote: »
    I hope it isn't the end of the Late Late Show. I believe that day is coming soon but I hope it doesn't end with some stupid bimbo talking about orgies. It deserves better than that.
    cofy wrote: »
    Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Hee hee.

And this, suitably, is what we all keep coming back, even though the show is rubbish...

Thanks for all the laughs, see yis next year.
    coolhull wrote: »
    Well it's been a blast. Not the show, that was sh1te as usual, but you guys make my week.
    It makes me sad (almost) that the show is over for a few months. What will I do now on a Friday night without the entertainment on this thread?
    I'm going to have to enquire into this orgy/swingers lark, but it won't be the same without y'all. Unless,of course I meet some of you there ;)

The rest of you have a great summer, see you in September.

BYEEEEE!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Ladies and Gentleman, I would like you thank you for the last season of fun, laughter and mirth that you have bestowed on me........

Thankfully you don't work for RTE.

I hope we meet again in September...

With lots of hugs,

GSW xxx :)

ps. Lapin, you're a softie, where's my Turkish Delight??........:) x

ps. Lapin, you're a softie, where's my Turkish Delight??........:) x

Are you sure you're not Lady lapin eek.png

That's just like something she'd say. smile.png

Anyway, here -

th?&id=HN.607996365162942347&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

I had to walk half way across town for them.

Because you're worth it !!!

Lapin wrote: »
    That looks like the laptop on Crimecall the other night.

Well I'm now prepared to give it back.. Should I hand it in to the local priest.. ?

Well I'm now prepared to give it back.. Should I hand it in to the local priest.. ?

Well by the time you hand it back it will be the local vicar.

Or Mullah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Bowed out after 11 last night. Hard week at work. Just retreading (rereading!) the thread. Holy crap who was that last guest???? And why???? I blame the researcher/producer in this instance for putting this segment as the last piece before summer.

Way to go......end on a high and all that. Not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Bowed out after 11 last night. Hard week at work. Just retreading (rereading!) the thread. Holy crap who was that last guest???? And why???? I blame the researcher/producer in this instance for putting this segment as the last piece before summer.

Same here. I dropped out around then. Poor show, overall, but the crack was good here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

Bizarre, wasn't it? Audience looked distinctly uncomfortable and unimpressed as well. I know we're all supposed to be super liberal and cool about anything to do with sex these days, but an awful lot of people aren't. Would have been nice if Tubs had at least attempted to challenge her on the morality of this carry on, never mind the health risks, instead of portraying it as a perfectly normal activity and great craic altogether. Maybe it is normal for RTE types but there certainly aren't regular gangbangs in every parish in the land.

Advertisement