Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry 4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Where are buying it for 60? Get onto amazon and youll get for 50 with super saver delivery option.

Don't think I'll be in a hurry to use their super saver delivery service again, still waiting on GTAV, it will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I placed the order :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Don't think I'll be in a hurry to use their super saver delivery service again, still waiting on GTAV, it will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I placed the order :rolleyes:

Woah that is very strange,I got fc 4 on super saver it shipped on Monday and had it Wednesday and dragon age was shipped last Friday and I had it Monday, super saver as well .

Woah that is very strange,I got fc 4 on super saver it shipped on Monday and had it Wednesday and dragon age was shipped last Friday and I had it Monday, super saver as well .

I was expecting it last Friday at the latest, that was the original estimated delivery, the estimated delivery date just keeps changing daily now. I'd be angrier if I didn't have FC4 to play but still a bit pissed off with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Only had one issue with amazon and shipping, this time last year actually. Ordered AC4:Black flag, after 1 and a half full working weeks still no sign of it , got on to them on the chat thingy and they asked me to wait until two had passed. Still no sign so got back on to them and was asked if I wanted replacement or refund straight away, got a refund as it was for christmas.

2 weeks or so later, I got a rather battered looking amazon box through the door with the game inside. Obviously An Post / Royal Mail had it in a van post bag somewhere :mad:

This is also a very busy time for them and post services so I'd maybe give them until friday, gut tells me the delay is with the post not them.

TLDR: Amazon in my experience are pretty good when it comes to lost / missing items

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Actually our post has been very late the last couple of days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I seemed to lose my progress from Sunday. Anyone else having syncing issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

When do you actually do the Hurks missions from the limited edition DLC

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Cormac... wrote: »
    When do you actually do the Hurks missions from the limited edition DLC

They appear on the map fairly early on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Potatoeman wrote: »
    I seemed to lose my progress from Sunday. Anyone else having syncing issues?

Didn't lose any of my trophies but did notice a few of the blue collectibles reappearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Where are buying it for 60? Get onto amazon and youll get for 50 with super saver delivery option.

South Korea.
    My only usual options are the big outlet stores...basically like Tesco which have every game for 69.99.....even the Fifa 2013's etc
    Else buy off the PSN store at full price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Didn't lose any of my trophies but did notice a few of the blue collectibles reappearing.

I had cleared an outpost and upgraded some gear that is all gone. I was manually saving at times too. It would be nice to be able to have multiple saves but the save seems to be updating the autosave.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

The Himalayas missions are really bugging me from time to time, the collision detection on the rocks is irritating as fúck; You have someone in sight while you're hiding behind a rock but with plenty of room to shoot them when the shot just rings off an invisible wall which then alarms everyone.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,464 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Played this for the first time on a friends PS4 earlier today. Enjoyed it, reckon I will pick it up at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Unofficial hack/mod to fix the dual core issue can be found in google.

Tested on the kids pc and virus free and works on his E6850.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Unofficial hack/mod to fix the dual core issue can be found in google.

Tested on the kids pc and virus free and works on his E6850.

You trialed it and tested it on the "kids" pc just incase it infected yours? :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Just finished my first fortress, the grenade launcher makes all this too easy I might bump up to hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

logik wrote: »
    You trialed it and tested it on the "kids" pc just incase it infected yours? :pac::D

I have quad core they have my cast offs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Done a glitch that lets you out of the map and up the mountains. After a while it will tell you you're out of bounds but you can go up very high on one side. The graphics are still well made all the way up there and you can do an unreal wingsuit fly all the way down.

Got me thinking, why the hell didn't they make the mountains accessible. They didn't even need to add much. Just the odd wolf or mountain fox. Make Everest climbable so you can wingsuit the whole way down into the valley. I did it with no problems from the big mountain I climbed so technically they could easily do it.

Big oversight by the far cry team.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,828 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Oversight, or for future DLC?

Just reached the north end of the map over Kings Bridge (I think its called that).

Pagan Min is such a cool villain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Pagan Min is such a cool villain.

Not as cool as Vaas though!

Not as cool as Vaas though!

Run Forrest.... Run Forrest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Run Forrest.... Run Forrest

:)

Man as much as I think FC4 is a decent game I keep wanting to go back to fc3 for it's superior story... I just wish they hadn't
    killed off Vaas so early on

:)

Man as much as I think FC4 is a decent game I keep wanting to go back to fc3 for it's superior story... I just wish they hadn't
    killed off Vaas so early no

It was the first one I played, I got it on the PC and i found the story to be very like the movie Paradise Lost.

How do you play as hurk to clear out an outpost? I want to get the trophy for it

How do you play as hurk to clear out an outpost? I want to get the trophy for it

I presume you need to do be invited to a game in co-op.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,901 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

You have to join another persons game in coop

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I think people mistake story for good characters.

The story of Far Cry 3 isn't particularly good, it just has an excellent villain in Vaas.

Far Cry 4's story is pretty much non-existent from what I can tell which is a pity as it has a better premise.

The story got in the way of everything else for me, I'm sure it was supposed to be the other way around :)

• Advertisement

The story got in the way of everything else for me, I'm sure it was supposed to be the other way around :)

Ha me too,its only now I'm continuing on with the story missions lol :D

Advertisement