Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭chakademus

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a window cleaner for galway city area?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

A friend used this guy, at least I think it was him https://larryswindowcleaninggalway.com

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭EvanFahy

spns2020 wrote: »
    Hello,

We are looking for 4 children's sized picnic benches for our school, does anyone know of any carpenters in Galway who would be able to make them for us? It seems difficult to find children's sized benches.
    Thanks

Our school got benches off

https://irishrecycledproducts.ie/product/minos-junior-picnic-table/

They came delivered are maintenance-free, will never rot and are made from recycled products

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Anyone know where you can get fruit crates, preferably heavy duty strong ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Space Dog wrote: »
    Has anyone seen pumpkin purée in cans (from Libby's, for example) in shops in Galway this year?

Joyce's in Knocnacarra has a small US section, at the back of the shop, between the fish counter and the freezers.

Tesco on Headford Rd used to have some, in I think, the sweets isle.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Aufbau

Hi, does anyone know where I could buy an apple tart with cloves in it in Galway? Halloween is coming and I can't cook...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Looking for a good insulation company in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Faze11

Hi all

I'm. Looking to have my attic converted it has a trussed roof so a little trickier. It's so hard to figure out who is reputable out there and often the best thing to do is get recommendations off people that have it done. Not sure if it is allowed on here or whether it can be done by pm but would be very grateful if anyone could recommend a reputable contractor that has done this for them successfully with all relevant certs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

Anyone know a place I could bring a couple of rugs to for cleaning? They are pure wool so want someone who will do a good job without damaging them.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor in Galway? I'm doing physio and stretching anyway but I would like to get a chiropractor to see if there any adjustments worth making. Anyone had any good experiences with one in Galway? Ty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I used one 2/3 years ago on Merchant's Rd - Galwaychiro
    The guy I used was going back to Canada I think but they were a nice place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

-Vega- wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor in Galway? I'm doing physio and stretching anyway but I would like to get a chiropractor to see if there any adjustments worth making. Anyone had any good experiences with one in Galway? Ty
    Just an FYI but chiropractic treatments aren't really backed by any scientific or medical evidence.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/chiropractic-adjustment/about/pac-20393513

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Need someone to investigate a possible oil leak between the tank & house. Any recommendations ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Discodog wrote: »
    Need someone to investigate a possible oil leak between the tank & house. Any recommendations ?
    Try Pat in Cosy Home Heating
    https://www.cosyhomeheating.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Discodog wrote: »

If you have any concerns, drain your tank immediately. The remediation job from a home heating oil link can be an utter nightmare unfortunately. Maybe your house insurance might be able to advise you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

If you have any concerns, drain your tank immediately. The remediation job from a home heating oil link can be an utter nightmare unfortunately. Maybe your house insurance might be able to advise you.

Luckily not my home.

Looking to source square head scarfs for an older woman (not silk). Online options ideas, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,387 ✭✭✭inisboffin

-Vega- wrote: »

Karl Prendergast in Salthill is an Osteopath. He's great with sports and activity injuries in particular. I would really recommend him if there's something stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Any sign of some last minute pumpkins anywhere?

They seem in very short supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Anyone recommend a good, male optician in town/head ford rd?
    *He refuses to go to the chain opticians.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bredabe wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a good, male optician in town/head ford rd?
    *He refuses to go to the chain opticians.

Hughes in woodquay got a big thumbs up from a friend of mine..

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Hughes in woodquay got a big thumbs up from a friend of mine..

Seconded.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Looking for Gas fire fitter recommendations please.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Anyone recommend somewhere that can install under seat subwoofer for a friend

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Anyone recommend somewhere that can install under seat subwoofer for a friend

Auto Electrical Concepts
    https://www.facebook.com/autoelectricalconcepts/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Thanks, looks like they are closed weekends though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Could anyone recommend someone that would clean out the gutters on our house please? thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ballyguff

Any pubs in Galway city doing takeaway pints before they get shut down tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

Id murder a pint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Anywhere that sell Xmas/seasonal baking spatula/flipper/turner.
    Aldi were meant to have them but middle aisle not essential....
    Anthony ryans don't have them.

Cheers,
    Pa.

Advertisement