Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The International 4 Viewing

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Don't forget ESPN :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I take it we need a vpn?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm watching on the n00b stream cause I know absolutely nothing about DOTA :) Didn't know they had it till today, so I'm looking forward to seeing if I can learn even the basics from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Oh interesting, its moved to odessa, thats much handier for myself, I will prolly pop in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yeah and odessa is such a great spot too, lovely food

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

1st WB finals game, great game. Looking forward to this one now.

When did decunduo start playing for EG? :p

So who is coming to the final in odessa?

4 is a bit early, what time do you reckon the grand final will actually kick off ? Will pop in after 7, hopefully won't start till then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Given the line ups, I don't think item choice played into it much. More like Zai was way too behind in G2. G1 was an auto loss lane, and TA is horribad vs early 5 mans, they picked her to do roshes and the laning stage went horribly. That being said, maybe treads armlet on alch...

I'd say it would start around 6 from looking at the other days but who knows.

By the time he got midas it was over, zai ****ed himself as well with the ancient stack.

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    Given the line ups, I don't think item choice played into it much. More like Zai was way too behind in G2. G1 was an auto loss lane, and TA is horribad vs early 5 mans, they picked her to do roshes and the laning stage went horribly. That being said, maybe treads armlet on alch...
    Or even Medallion + ogre club for the price of that midas, would of sped up the rosh significantly. They need to stop giving Mason melee carries and give the void to Universe

Switching to Mason limited their play style a fair bit, and rtz has never built utility on his heroes. I'm unsure if medallion + ogre axe would have been enough, though that is sing's standard build. Using the medallion just leads to alch dying too fast. I actually kinda liked the draft in G2, but hated the laning. I thought it would be a mid timber (crushes DK), offlane void (does perfectly fine vs prophet, ok-ish vs tri), farming potm + support alch. As I said though, the issue was Enigma getting crushed by the roaming support threat.

Overall, needlessly risky greedy drafts.

Tar you here ? I am the sexy **** at the bar in the grey tee if your sphinning by

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Tar you here ? I am the sexy **** at the bar in the grey tee if your sphinning by

I'm at the rightmost table wearing glasses in a T-shirt come say yo!

GO_Bear wrote: »
    I didn't recognise your voice, only your sexiness and saltiness :-)
    Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I'm at the rightmost table wearing glasses in a T-shirt come say yo!

Nice to meet you and known and the rest, it was all sweet apart from the dota :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah really cool to meet everybody, was great fun!

Twas good craic, could not believe the turn out to be honest

Warning high quality Iphone image

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kunkka

Worst international ever entertainment wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Great craic. We have to get some games going and maybe some LANs.

Kunkka wrote: »
    Worst international ever entertainment wise?
    After DK vs EG, 'twas all downhill. Pretty sad to see how the games were mostly ended before creeps spawned...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

That was good craic lads! Pity about the matches. At least it's not like soccer where it's 1-0 for 90min...

the worst dota match is more interesting than any soccer match :p

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kunkka

the worst dota match is more interesting than any soccer match :p

Unless I'm playing Dagon prophet. That is fun for no one.