Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The International 4 Viewing

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Great games so far. Na'vi(both) and Liquid have surprised me so far, as well as Alliance. They looked stronger going in but they're pretty much nowhere.

Safe to say Arrow won't be going anywhere, I've watch 2.5 of their games and they are poor as hell.

Team|Score
    Cloud9|4-1
    Invictus Gaming|3-1
    Natus Vincere EU|3-1
    Natus Vincere US|3-1
    Team Liquid |3-1
    Vici Gaming|3-1
    Evil Geniuses|3-2
    Fnatic|3-2
    Newbee|3-2
    Titan|2-2
    Team DK|2-3
    Team Empire|1-3
    mousesports|1-3
    The Alliance|1-4
    LGD Gaming|1-4
    Arrow Gaming|0-5

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Aye, lots of good dota to watch indeed !

For the B teams that came through the qualifiers like NAR'Vi and Liquid, I think playing against strong teams like they did on the first day was really to their advantage. Coming out of a long stretch of boot camping the 'bigger' teams like DK and EG were caught off guard as its difficult to predict what they were practicing. I fully expect a big turn around today for the A teams to be honest, but some upsets would be interesting ! Lets be honest, I only want the teams I LIKE to make the main playoffs :D:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I don't think Void will be picked up today. 31% winrate over the last 2 days. Not many teams playing to his strengths.

Also, Skyrath ftw!

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

a surprising lack of batrider too from what I've seen. sky's movement speed and recent buffs have made him a really strong hero. Razor also making waves. just goes to show that strats are kept for the big ones :p

Razor has been drafted for the last month or so quite often. Its the Skyrath thats pretty much popped up out of nowhere (last few weeks maybe).

• Advertisement

Razor has been drafted for the last month or so quite often. Its the Skyrath thats pretty much popped up out of nowhere (last few weeks maybe).

yeah we didnt see that much of him at the summit alright. with razor though its just his value which has shot up. he has been used but not nearly as much as here. his stronger lane presence then that of batrider since the nerfs would be one reason and this carry-centric mid role that seems to be a thing. speaking of which, what about naga? I didnt see much of yesterday but in the games I did see she wasnt picked or banned at all

Naga was played a couple of times. She was countered with hard pushers so by the time she came online the games were almost over already.

Naga was played a couple of times. She was countered with hard pushers so by the time she came online the games were almost over already.

good!
    Didn't see any Na'Vi games. not too surprising to see them go 3-1. I think they are a team that adapts on site very well and with some of the results that have been happening id say they are in their element. how were they drafting? any puppey craziness?

You missed the Sniper and Juggernaut wins then!

You missed the Sniper and Juggernaut wins then!

Bugger!
    hqdefault.jpg

• Advertisement

Na'Vi Vs. C9 on now.
    Bat and Naga drafted...

Very good game that was

oh DK, you and your support Juggernaughts

BMMachine wrote: »
    oh DK, you and your support Juggernaughts

Worked great!

Worked great!

i know! thats LaNm going "ya know.. i can carry" such a sick squad when they get going

Well yesterday the Chinese teams dominated and the table is now almost flipped on its head.

Vici Gaming| 7-1
    Team DK| 6-3
    Invictus Gaming| 6-3
    Evil Geniuses| 6-3
    Natus Vincere EU| 5-3
    Titan |5-4
    Cloud9| 5-4
    Team Liquid| 5-4
    Newbee| 5-5
    The Alliance| 4-5
    Fnatic| 4-5
    Natus Vincere US| 4-5
    Team Empire| 3-6
    LGD Gaming| 3-6
    mousesports| 2-7
    Arrow Gaming| 2-8

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

mayordenis wrote: »
    not sure about VG at all

Hmm, I seem to be clueless.

Saying that, I think VG have a really tough schedule today.

I think the tournament has just shown that there's no real leaders so far and that nearly everyone has a shot at winning this. Arrow could have won 2 more games on top of the 2 they won yesterday but threw them hard. That would have put them right up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Well yesterday the Chinese teams dominated and the table is now almost flipped on its head.

osdzg37arsdxtlakhndr.jpg

Empire back from the brink now but the LGD win just now has effectively ruled them out of the next phase. Alliance NEED to beat Na'vi now or they are eliminated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Nice, Alliance are out.

3 way tie for the last 2 positions!

lmao, mouz forgot how to play AM.

I cant believe he chucked his heart.

I can't believe he even bought a heart vs razor/viper.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

10553686_10203151603723603_6162077093389279711_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kunkka

When do the games start?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Kunkka wrote: »
    When do the games start?

Coverage is supposed to start about now I think. No idea when the first game is though.

VG and Newbee are up in 15 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Advertisement