Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 4 Episode 6 "The Laws of Gods and Men": *HAVE* read the books

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Man In The Nip

I wonder if GRRM or the show will ever sate reader's suspicions on potential Targaryen parentage of the series main characters ? (The Lannister twins, Jon Snow) ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

This is the Mad King we're talking about. I'd hazard a guess that when you spread a rumour about him, it'd be your last.
    When the mad King was alive, he was so paranoid that you didn't have to spread a rumour about him to die. After he died, you could say what you liked, and plenty did. I think that if he had raped Tywin's wife, it would have been mentioned or implied by someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Perhaps Tywin is equally unwilling to hear such rumours? Perhaps to a guy like him, his wife having sex with someone other than him (regardless of whether or not she consented) degraded her in his eyes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

It's hard to hear something that doesn't exist :p Tyrion is tolerated more than liked or respected and if such rumours ever existed I think they would've come to light by now. Someone would've used them against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

If Tyrion is a Targ or anything other than Tywin's son I'll eat my hat. As well as making little to no sense it would undermine their relationship from the first 3 books far too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

If Tyrion is a Targ or anything other than Tywin's son I'll eat my hat. As well as making little to no sense it would undermine their relationship from the first 3 books far too much.
    I'll hold you too that. "The dragon has three heads," I'm convinced the three Targaryen dragon riders will be Dany, Jon and Tyrion.

Advertisement