Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 5-5-14

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,944 ✭✭✭✭CSF

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    After Swagger, Cesaro could have moved upwards to Bryan or Cena

They'll be saving those for the likes of Summerslam I would think. Which is fine to an extent but you've got to give Cesaro a slightly better program beforehand. Beating RVD 2 PPVs in a row is hardly gonna send Cesaro's rising star into orbit. At least the Swagger one had a bit of spice to it and the Heyman/Colter feud could have helped spread that one over 2 PPVs.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,356 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CSF wrote: »
    They'll be saving those for the likes of Summerslam I would think. Which is fine to an extent but you've got to give Cesaro a slightly better program beforehand. Beating RVD 2 PPVs in a row is hardly gonna send Cesaro's rising star into orbit. At least the Swagger one had a bit of spice to it and the Heyman/Colter feud could have helped spread that one over 2 PPVs.

I think Cesaro with Heyman feuding with Bryan would be good and also tie in with Lesnar Vs. Bryan at Summerslam if that is happening, Cesaro could eventually break away from Heyman and feud with Lesnar

• Registered Users Posts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Meant to say with the way Steph kept scaring Brie, all I could think of was "Bart do you want to see my new chainsaw and hockey mask"

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

A camera in the back of Bryan's car is as bad as it gets. Worthy of any kind of wrestlecrap, biggest blunders road dogg and josh mathews botchamania show out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

cian68 wrote: »
    A camera in the back of Bryan's car is as bad as it gets. Worthy of any kind of wrestlecrap, biggest blunders road dogg and josh mathews botchamania show out there.

I really hate that stuff, the invisible camera is just the worst thing ever. It kills any illusion immediately, I miss when the announcers would say somethings going on backstage and it'd cut to a cameraman legging through the arena to try film a fight in progress or something, at least that looked more believable than having a perfectly set up camera crew to capture someone being jumped. Having mood lighting backstage is ridiculous too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

cian68 wrote: »

The whole thing was shot and presented in a very amateurish fashion, ruined it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

krudler wrote: »
    I really hate that stuff, the invisible camera is just the worst thing ever. It kills any illusion immediately, I miss when the announcers would say somethings going on backstage and it'd cut to a cameraman legging through the arena to try film a fight in progress or something, at least that looked more believable than having a perfectly set up camera crew to capture someone being jumped. Having mood lighting backstage is ridiculous too.

It's one thing TNA have done right. They always have a camera peeking through a cracked door or blinds or something to show that the camera man is lurking. On occasion the wrestlers will spot them after divulging the uicy bits and slam the door so we cant hear anymore. So much better. The camera in the back of the car brought nothing anyway, Could've shot that from the outside. Also, Kane must've kicked the camera man out because he ended up in the back also. Lame.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Unless... Kane was the camera man all along!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

IT WAS ME DANIEL!!! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Just watched the car scene with Brie attempting to scream. Good God that was easily the worst segment I have seen anywhere in wrestling in a long time. Just had no good points. Kane laying perfectly straight after falling off the car? Totally natural looking :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement