Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 5-5-14

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

2who2yo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭the blunder years

Loved that line, 'I'm doing this for the girl deemed not pretty enough to be the prom queen'. He knows his character really well which is more than you can say for 90% of the roster.

He came up with the character and he writes his own promos, it be great to see other talent do this. It helps he is also from a wrestling family

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I'd say this will be the end of Cody and Goldust.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

just tuned in and heard the end of cole talking about mother's day. please tell me there was a Mr. T reference...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Chagan wrote: »
    I'd say this will be the end of Cody and Goldust.

They should hold off til Summerslam. Slow-burner til MITB or so and then have Cody snap and turn on Goldy.

I wish they did it at WM, it would have been special to have them face off there but Summerslam is a good 2nd choice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Found it funny when Cole buried The Cabinet to be honest

Terrible cutaway

NOPE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭John Cherry

Brie is looking very very well tonight.

Am I the only one sensing a Cody turn? And that they're turning the wrong brother?

• Advertisement

I think someone is about to get tombstoned on their car. :pac:
    andyman wrote: »
    Am I the only one sensing a Cody turn? And that they're turning the wrong brother?

You can't turn Goldust heel. Everyone loves him.

WHERE TO BRIE?

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I think someone is about to get tombstoned on their car. :pac:

Either that or "Where To Brie????" NMgyl.jpg

rovert wrote: »
    WHERE TO BRIE?

haha, jinx

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Looks like Cody's turning. I might be in the minority but I like Cody and would be happy to see him continue as a babyface. He didn't really get a fair crack at being a babyface singles guy post-tache.

Looks like Cody's turning. I might be in the minority but I like Cody and would be happy to see him continue as a babyface. He didn't really get a fair crack at being a babyface singles guy post-tache.

He had a ton of momentum as a face imo, the crowd was mad for him around MITB-Summerslam time.

Really think he should have won that MITB match.

So will they give up on this like they did with Mohammed Hussan after a few weeks?

Lana, just take your clothes off

Moneymaker wrote: »
    So will they give up on this like they did with Mohammed Hussan after a few weeks?

They didn't give up

The whole Rusev character is so dated and corny

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    They didn't give up

This, they just ****ed up and he suffered because of it.

I thought Hassan was great personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

I wish they would give a match for ruesef with somebody more powerful

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭irs

I don't like foreign heels in general but a "Russian" heel act would be interesting if it was a shady Oligarch type who managed a stable of dangerous clinical thugs. Lana can be his girlfriend. Americans wouldn't get the reference so it's this Rocky IV sh!te instead.

I didn't like the commentators joking and goofing at the start. They should be presenting Rusev like he's a dangerous bastard. They stopped it as the match went on so hopefully Vince told them to STFU.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

A heel European Union group would be fun for the tour, will never happen though!

Cameraman: 'Heh, they left the keys here.'

I didn't like the commentators joking and goofing at the start. They should be presenting Rusev like he's a dangerous bastard. They stopped it as the match went on so hopefully Vince told them to STFU.

They toned down the DB = farm animal nonsense quite a bit last night too.

Hopefully its a sign of them cutting that crap out as it's very damaging to the product imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

The role of Zack Ryder and Eve Mendes will be played by Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella.

Becky Lynch favorited one of my Tweets and is tweeting away now. There's goes that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Lana, just take your clothes off

Check Google ;)

Advertisement