Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional news/discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

AdamD wrote: »
    This over the weekend? Might give it a watch at some point, same timezone as me anyway.

Got team lists for TCM and Epsilon? Haven't watched in a long time. Flux or Rich still playing?

Lucky! Yeah it's on over the next three days.

Nah they're both gone somewhere else. Epsilon is now Jurd, Swanney, Tommey and Joshh, TCM is MarkyB, Gunshy, Moose and Peatie.

BqjviIICYAA19QV.jpg:large

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Epsilon playing TK right now on mlg.tv

TK 2-0 up, unbelievably close games. TK only won the domination by 3 points right at the death, and won the SND 6-5. Blitz starting up next

And Epsilon lose the Blitz 18-17, jeeeeesus :(

Epsilon should be playing Curse Australia in the loser's bracket soon, not sure what the delay is, should have started at 9.30.

Irishman Jurd in action again! On mlg.tv

• Advertisement

Epsilon are giving Curse AU a bit of a trouncing, the Australians look way out of their depth. You have to have big respect for them flying all the way out to Anaheim to try their luck though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Just watching a bit now, Epsilon are gone, lost 3-1.

TCM just won map 1 vs tK, MarkyB playing great.

TCM just beat Faze Black, get the **** in!!

They are now guaranteed top 4 at least :D

Curse black have knocked out Envy, fairly big shock. Envy are on a real downward slope

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

Tcm took the first map 158-157. Great game.

• Advertisement

TCM up 2-0

TCM have 3-0'd Curse Black, fantastic performance. Guaranteed Top 3. Unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

hoping for tcm to win the whole thing :) would be nice to see an eu team win this for once :P

optic and evil geniuses up next should be a decent watch

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    hoping for tcm to win the whole thing :) would be nice to see an eu team win this for once :P

optic and evil geniuses up next should be a decent watch

I hope so, I suspect EG might demolish them though. They've looked pretty much unbeatable so far. Nothing wrong with Optic's play, but EG look back to the usual form of being miles better than any other team.

Hope I'm wrong though, still can't stand EG :D

Just saw the maps. It's Freight, Freight, Freight, Sovereign, Sovereign.

I hate seeing the same maps over and over, but Freight is definitely Optic's best map so it might actually make for a better game

I don't mind eg, its that damn aches, he thinks he is really good but imo i think he is the weaklink on the team :L

ya the maps are quite clustered , specially freight, only enjoy that map on snd but on respawn its very easy to spawn trap
    still more to go after this game, if optic loses or eg they still have a chance to play again in the championship finals :P but like i said I would love tcm to be their, think they kinda deserve it

was mad catz not on that team? or did he get dropped

Think MadCat went to Elevate.

Looks like this one is going to be over pretty quick, EG are a cut above. Optic - TCM will be a good watch anyway! Mightn't bother with the final :o

Bleh, didn't enjoy that.

Optic - TCM next :D

That was pretty embarrassing for optic, eg let them pick all the maps and then went out and humiliated them. Different level.

Sounds like it's a continuation final too. Feck that, I'll watch this Optic - TCM game and then get some sleep. Nobody's beating EG tonight

• Advertisement

I guess the upside of this tournament for Optic fans is that at least there can't be any doubt about who's second best team in North America. Envy have gone to pot (and rumours flying around that Parasite has already been dropped) and TK failed to repeat their class performance at X games.

Faze Black are pretty much guaranteed to sketch over the next few days, and Faze Red were nowhere.

God I wish the SB team from US regionals had stuck together. So much less chaos.

Mad Cat and the rest of Elevate are playing on the Bravo stream right now, against Optic Nation in the Open Bracket loser's final.

eg destroyed optic
    thought optic would of put up a fight in the SnD
    can't see eg losing this, might call it after this tcm game unless tcm beat optic but thats looking less likely now haha

Cracking final so far. Optic took freight dom after been annihilated in the first half, scumpi carried them and they rallied really well to win out.

Optic raced into a 5-1 lead on Sovereign S&d only to choke and lose 6-5. Clayster and proofy went 5-20 combined, pretty shocking.

Optic win octane blitz, scump and nade playing very well.

Optic take the first series 3-1 winning the last dom.

Did not see that coming. Anything could happen from here.

EG beat optic on the first 2 maps, optic took the freight, then choked massively in the last minute and a half on octane dom to give up the lead and lose the series.

EG champions again.

And the changes have begun - Saints has left Faze Black.

All 4 members of Faze Red have been released

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Will be heading to Gfinity at the weekend here in London. Hope to meet some pro players & youtubers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Few of our lads heading over as well on press passes, should be a good weekend :)

G3 schedule here - http://www.gfinity.net/news/details/20

It only just occured to me...It's a pro Call of Duty tournament in my timezone!! No agonizing battle against the sleepyness!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

G3's normally good, no messing about with poor teams just good match after good match.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

That's my weekend in sorted.

Advertisement