Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 28-4-14

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

bur wrote: »
    Can someone explain the Cena/Wyatt's storyline for me. Who is good, bad....what's the point?

Bray tried to get inside Cena's head and turn him into 'a monster' at Mania. After that didn't work and Cena beat him clean they did a deal last week where the App voted Cena into a handicap match with the Wyatts. I believe the vote was a shoot so they're playing it up that the fans are turning on Cena because Bray has brainwashed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Jester252 wrote: »
    Yet the guy "who writes his own promos" couldn't make anybody care about it.

When did I say Bryan wanted to take down Cena? You're the one that need to go to the optician

Yawn
    It's actually like talking to a pigeon. No matter how much you explain things to them they just babble and sh1t over everythng.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    It's actually like talking to a pigeon. No matter how much you explain things to them they just babble and sh1t over everythng.

I gave up half an hour ago. No point.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

did Jackman Clock Ziggler the last time ??

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

For what its worth the crowd did booo during the Wyatt singing segment, it went on for ages. I think the segment was more about the viewers at home and the visual of the whole thing. I personally liked it, thought it was best opening to Raw for some time. But the whole singing with the Wyatts is no where near over with the crowds. This week and last week especially. Conflicted much? Yes.

• Advertisement

nazmoalex wrote: »
    For what its worth the crowd did booo during the Wyatt singing segment, it went on for ages. I think the segment was more about the viewers at home and the visual of the whole thing. I personally liked it, thought it was best opening to Raw for some time. But the whole singing with the Wyatts is no where near over with the crowds. This week and last week especially. Conflicted much? Yes.

You didn't watch Wrestlemania or the night after so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

ahahahaha

Oh lord, Sandow.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Oh no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

hahaha, brilliant.
    lol, I almost bought that magneto hoodie in Hot Topic when I was over at Summerslam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Christ almight the state of Sandow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Sandow could have been World Champion at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Who's cereal has sandow pissed into to deserve this burying for the past few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

Nothing better to post?

This is so bad...yet i'm amused by it.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Decent hiptoss all considered...

Hugh didn't want to risk his hand

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Moneymaker wrote: »
    You didn't watch Wrestlemania or the night after so.

Ok fair point but the crowd the night after mania is always nuts. I don't think the singing is over. That's all I'm saying.

Wonder if Dean's "record breaking" US title reign will be mentioned. :pac:

Dad Jokes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I'm ashamed to admit it but I laughed out loud at that :o

Awful theme

BmWM4QpIcAEKoqp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

About time Heyman plugged Cesaro winning that trophy

Cesaro's jacket looks like he stole it from Neil Diamond however

G'wan JBL

Love a good German suplex

That's one dead crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

hopefully the mask in the case means Kane has his original mask back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Bray tried to get inside Cena's head and turn him into 'a monster' at Mania. After that didn't work and Cena beat him clean they did a deal last week where the App voted Cena into a handicap match with the Wyatts. I believe the vote was a shoot so they're playing it up that the fans are turning on Cena because Bray has brainwashed them.

Right, so it's just a horrible angle then and it's not that i've missed something. I'm still none the wiser on who's supposed to be the good or bad guy.

• Advertisement

How much power did the body slam lose since the 80s Jerry?

Advertisement