Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 28-4-14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

Quite an open field in the King of the Sheep competition this year.

Lets hope hud hastings and giant reed don't start spreading rumours about that beast that is wandering around the place were the moors would be if there were moors.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Chagan wrote: »
    I have a feeling the first ad break shouldn't have happened. Completely missed Bray heading to the ring.

Have you downloaded the WWE App yet :P????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Jester252 wrote: »
    Bray ruined a good promo from Cena.
    Wut? It made the promo even better. Cena was questioning why the Universe turned on him, then snapped out of it due to a pop (would have even if he didn't get the pop) rallied and then Wyatt sucked all that out of him by having the kids choir sing his song. Perfect.

possible title change before the ppv then the usos quickly winning them back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Never heard of it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Heels need to get back to Eddie Guerrero's great philosophy of Cheat2Win

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Bit unfortunate timing having a child on Bray's lap after the Max Clifford stuff and an odd way to try sell a cage match but it was unique.

For real? :confused: I don't know how anyone could possibly put the two stories together. That's just messed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Wut? It made the promo even better. Cena was questioning why the Universe turned on him, then snapped out of it due to a pop (would have even if he didn't get the pop) rallied and then Wyatt sucked all that out of him by having the kids choir sing his song. Perfect.

The only reason the kids where there is because nobody would sing along with that stupid song. Bray promos are bland and stale, Cena can switch his style.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Dunno how to, wish they would give me some instructions.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 60,417 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

This is why RAW will never be live on the Network. ads to much money to be made from them.

• Advertisement

Loved JBL reason behind Rybaxel improvement of late

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

The only reason the kids where there is because nobody would sing along with that stupid song. Bray promos are bland and stale, Cena can switch his style.

About bland and stale as you constantly posting he's bland and stale.

Those are two things you can't accuse Bray of. Bland? Stale? Seriously?

Fair enough he's not in the best shape or the most amazing mat wrestler ever.

But damn he can work a crowd and he's an interesting and fresh character.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Chagan wrote: »
    I have a feeling the first ad break shouldn't have happened. Completely missed Bray heading to the ring.

Could be right.

It was a very short break.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The biggest heel tonight for me is this old geezer going on about the big race he hasn't missed in 63 years. Aaaarrghh.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    About bland and stale as you constantly posting he's bland and stale.

Those are two things you can't accuse Bray of. Bland? Stale? Seriously?

Fair enough he's not in the best shape or the most amazing mat wrestler ever.

But damn he can work a crowd and he's an interesting and fresh character.

Interesting and fresh a year ago, the storyline is just a standard Bray storyline at this stage, he done the same with Bryan, blab blab blab evil blab blab blab turn you.

The crowd was cold towards him and nobody was singing alone.

The best part of his promo is that we're done with it for the night.

great finish. very well done tag match. Good story telling

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Solid match there. Uso's doing well with the belts.

The biggest heel tonight for me is this old geezer going on about the big race he hasn't missed in 63 years. Aaaarrghh.

I hate that guy.

Interesting and fresh a year ago, the storyline is just a standard Bray storyline at this stage, he done the same with Bryan, blab blab blab evil blab blab blab turn you.

The crowd was cold towards him and nobody was singing alone.

The best part of his promo is that we're done with it for the night.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Funniest thing I have heard in some time. Bray wanted Bryan to become a part of The Wyatt's and to "bring down the machine". That plan was scrapped as people didn't respond well to with it.

This storyline is about exposing Cena as a liar, that the messages he preaches aren't true and to show that he isn't as clean cut as he would like to think as well as that the fans don't truly love him. Massively different.

Well if you didn't hear a pop from the crowd or the crowd singing along I suggest you go to a doctors and get your hearing checked.

Sheamus and Titus next

• Advertisement

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Funniest thing I have heard in some time. Bray wanted Bryan to become a part of The Wyatt's and to "bring down the machine". That plan was scrapped as people didn't respond well to with it.

and it wasn't Bryan that made that storyline suck
    This storyline is about exposing Cena as a liar, that the messages he preaches aren't true and to show that he isn't as clean cut as he would like to think as well as that the fans don't truly love him. Massively different.

Cena is the machine. SSDD
    Well if you didn't hear a pop from the crowd or the crowd singing along I suggest you go to a doctors and get your hearing checked.

All I heard was booing and only the children signing along, I guess its hard to see the truth with blinders on.

All I heard was booing and only the children signing along, I guess its hard to see the truth with blinders on.

Perhaps you heard Cena fans booing.

I wonder how much respect did Bryan gain in the backroom from last Monday

It wasn't Bray either. It was Creative and Vince trying to impose that will. If you can't see that I'd suggest you go to the optician as well
    So Bryan wanted to take down Cena? Dafuq are you on mate?
    This is a great quote. It definitely applies to you

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Perhaps you heard Cena fans booing.

It's pretty bad when Cena is the one the fans are cheering for.

I guess its hard to see the truth with blinders on.

There is a wonderful irony to this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Green isle ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Here was I thinking Titus was about to get a push and bang !! god damn you Sheamus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Can someone explain the Cena/Wyatt's storyline for me. Who is good, bad....what's the point?

• Advertisement

It wasn't Bray either. It was Creative and Vince trying to impose that will. If you can't see that I'd suggest you go to the optician as well

Yet the guy "who writes his own promos" couldn't make anybody care about it.
    So Bryan wanted to take down Cena? Dafuq are you on mate?

When did I say Bryan wanted to take down Cena? You're the one that need to go to the optician
    This is a great quote. It definitely applies to you

Yawn

Advertisement