Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explain your username

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Cushtie

https://goo.gl/images/tmwDBc

It was only after I realised I had the spelling wrong!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

Mine's the closest approximation to my own surname that can be managed in the 'language' Cushti gets their handle from.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I like the band and the pepper

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Did there used to be a length restriction for usernames ?
    Mine was supposed to be Mountains and heather because it's nice and romantic and that's where I am, and I love scenery. But I think I couldn't go past the H ?
    I don't mind it, mountain is still in it, and I kind of like the way it looks like mountain sand with a mysterious h.
    (not so mysterious any more :o)

There was a length restriction at one time.

My intention was to use Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged (a minor character in The HitchHiker's Guide to The Galxy), but Beruthiel a Mod or Admin (I think) informed me that it was too long so I settled for Wowbagger.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Go to Google Image's, type "Bubo Bubo"

Prepare to awwwwww!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Technically I was Ireland's last King.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

I wanted Peat, gone.
    Tried Peaty, gone.

Settled with Peatys.

Advertisement