Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your best moment farming.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

Guys well done, great achievement to win a national award. It's even better to have the confidence to put or allow your name to be out forward.

I hope all winners will be having open days as this is what we can benchmark ourselves against. I've learned a lot from visiting top farmers.

Lots of people sit in the grass to knock others because its easier than competing or pushing themselves.

Yep Stan we want an open day :D
    I want to get some bulls into AI stations done day like yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 24,368 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Here here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭rangler1

Guys well done, great achievement to win a national award. It's even better to have the confidence to put or allow your name to be out forward.

I hope all winners will be having open days as this is what we can benchmark ourselves against. I've learned a lot from visiting top farmers.

Lots of people sit in the grass to knock others because its easier than competing or pushing themselves.

Yea, open days are compulsory for prizewinners apparently :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭RightTurnClyde

s.

Ya if there's an open day in Stan's you'll see the 2 lads heading into the bull pens with the white gloves and test tubes. :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

rangler1 wrote: »
    Yea, open days are compulsory for prizewinners apparently :eek:

Oh, excellent stuff Rangler. Let us know the date, and we'll call up ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭ryan101

mahoney_j wrote: »
    Taking over the farm from the da and the odd time he tells me I'm mAd doing sometimes then he goes talking to a mate of his or a neighbour and talking about all the grass I have or how well the cows are milking etc.he is really proud of what I've done since I took over and a massive help even though he was diagnosed with early stage Alzheimer's last year.he wouldn't tell me that too often though but I love seeing him looking at the cows and the milk collection dockets or a pen of healthy calves and seeing the smile on his face

WINNER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭keep going

G wiz cant post with any authority anymore knowing that theres actually proper farmers on here

Advertisement